Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! (5129 Views)

Christian Priest Says Muslims Will One Day Take Over The World / No Matter The Politics: Christrians And Muslims Will Never Live In Unity / Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Jairzinho(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2009
Do you know that muslims believe in the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?

They however believe 'The Mahdi will appear with Jesus on the last day.

So good muslims will be raptured too. . . . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Mahdi
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
wink
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by mamagee6(f): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2009
Okay.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2009
show biblical proof. . . . . . .nkan be undecided
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by olabowale(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
Mahdi will be born, raise and an iman. He will not come from heaven to die as it will happen to Jesus son of Mary. Islam does not play the "I will not die game!" The verses in the Quran that point to all humans dying is more than two! So rapture is only a failure in reality. It will never happen. I see that Jainzinho has a following already with okay, and emotioncom and even biblical responses.

To appear at the same time does not mean that they come into existence by the same method.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by grace5: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
Let me enlighten you,only those who have the spirit of God in them(holy spirit) will be rapture .

You said how GOD will simply call the HOLY spirit and those who have it. which is promise by JESUS which came to the church,

on the day of Pentecost and have been with the church will be rapture.

without the holy spirit the body is dead.

this timeless truth

remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Maykelly(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
Jairzinho:

Do you know that muslims believe in the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?

So good muslims will be raptured too. . . . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Mahdi
@poster grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin raptured grin grin grin u too will raptured grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

olabowale:

Mahdi will be born, raise and an iman. He will not come from heaven to die as it will happen to Jesus son of Mary. Islam does not play the "I will not die game!" The verses in the Quran that point to all humans dying is more than two! So rapture is only a failure in reality. It will never happen. I see that Jainzinho has a following already with okay, and emotioncom and even biblical responses.

To appear at the same time does not mean that they come into existence by the same method.

another confusionist! grin grin grin grin no we will not raptured grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
any way; kpa kpa koro kpa koro grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by olabowale(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
I will ask my wife whats kpa kpa koro.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Maykelly(f): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
do not fear
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by olabowale(m): 1:21am On Aug 19, 2009
afraid? you think I will be? I have the Sword of Allah in my Hand; its not possible for me to be afraid of anything, no 3 gods can scare me. and the worshippers of 3 gods cant do me anything.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Horus(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2009
Jairzinho:

[size=15pt]The True Mahdi[/size]

In 1845 A.D. a Nubian, Egyptian man was born, who was called ‘Al Mahdi Muhammad Ahmad.’ As you know Al Mahdi was of the ‘Biga Tribe,’ of Dongola Nubia. A true Egyptian, keeper of the secrets as a Sufi initiate, after the order of ‘the son’s of the green light,’ (S.G.L.). The Mahdi was not a Sudanese by birth, but a Nubian Egyptian from Egypt of the ‘Beja’ tribe, also spelled ‘Bija’ and known as the Fuzzy Wuzzies, who are the pure descendants of the tribe of Hadendawa who mixed in with the tribe of Judah. The Mahdi was called out of Egypt to help his Sudanese relatives to fight against the British army. So he lived there and was known as a Sudanese, in fact all those in that country are called Sudanese.

Source: Zed Festival Program
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by muhsin(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2009
lol grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2009
To Horus: Everything begins & ends with black faced 'Egyptians'. . . .lol! grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2009
Oh Allah ! Keep me away and do not let me see the coming of Isa descending in syria during the greatest battle with Dujjal, headed by mahdi. The sahabas also observed this prayer. Turmoil upon turmoil will the people witness so that they long for death.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
how come ISA will descend during this battle when he's already 'dead' ! undecided. . . . . . . . . . . duh ! tongue
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
illusion2:

how come ISA will descend during this battle when he's already 'dead' ! undecided. . . . . . . . . . . duh ! tongue
,,,,, I just wonder undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
Dead ? Hahahaha. Now you accept jesus is dead but when it comes to arguement you make rant.

In the Quran we are made to know that the true jesus didn't die, he was ascended to heaven alive, and judas's face was turned like jesus face by angel gabriel, so they crucify jesus thinking it was jesus. He will come back and make things clear that he is neither a god nor a son of God but a mere slave of Allah. After his final death some christian will still go back to worship him
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Dead ? Hahahaha. Now you accept jesus is dead but when it comes to arguement you make rant.
Jesus died and rose from the dead, was just making fun of your meaningless post
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

In the Quran we are made to know that the true jesus didn't die, he was ascended to heaven alive, and judas's face was turned like jesus face by angel gabriel, so they crucify jesus thinking it was jesus. He will come back and make things clear that he is neither a god nor a son of God but a mere slave of Allah. After his final death some christian will still go back to worship him
What about other parts of the body? was it only the face that was turned to Jesus face? what of the height, the bust, the complexion etc? grin grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Yes, they crucify Jesus knowing it was Jesus, so where did Judas' face come in? grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Yes, He is coming back again, but not to prove His claim of been a Deity, but to judge the living and the dead, contrary to spurious claims in your koran wink
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Where is he going to die again? In heaven? or paradise? grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Ooh o ! So u also agree that Jesus is alive? So what is you problem with christianity? The koran acknowledges his Virgin Birth,He is the only one called Al Masih (or Messie) meaning Messiah in the Koran and like u just said he ascended into heaven,so what is your problem

Like i said,i live in a muslim country & i have come to appreciate genuine muslims here,who never discriminate & are trully spiritual,so i dnt waste my time criticising muslims,rather I believe in exploring common ground.

But typical Nigerian muslim,you know everything,yet u know nothing. . . the arabic u're struggling with i can translate almost flawlessly.

Please take time this Ramadan to renew ur mind and develop urself spiritually,doing good & meditating wink
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by mukina2: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
illusion2:

. . . the arabic u're struggling with i can translate almost flawlessly.
Marhaba? grin
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2009
@illusion, jesus was born from a single parent, then what about Adam who has none. Jesus is masihu meaning messiah. Who is a messiah, a messiah is a saviour. Jesus was the last Prophet of the jews who gave them glad tidings of the admirable (Muhammad). Jesus was the last and final option among the messengers of Israel, making him the messiah, between moses and jesus there is wide range of years. According to the bible jesus wasn't a saviour because his enemy eliminated him and he did not liberate the children of Israel. In Islam he liberated the children of Israel from disbelief and oppression, his enemy never dare to slay him, his second coming will be the greatest rescue, he will descend in a devastating battle the world have never seen and slay the paramounting disbelievers with a single strike
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Jesus is masihu meaning messiah. Who is a messiah, a messiah is a saviour,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, his second coming will be the greatest rescue, he will descend in a devastating battle the world have never seen and slay the paramounting disbelievers with a single strike
1. Jesus is the messiah
2. Messiah means saviour.
3. Why is Jesus referred to as Saviour?,,,,,,,,,,,,,because He saved the whole world upon His death on the cross.
4. He is coming again to judge the living and the dead.
Praise Jesus!
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2009
No no no, an actor who is killed by the enemy can never be a hero less than being a saviour
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Nezan(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

No no no, an actor who is killed by the enemy can never be a hero less than being a saviour

He rose again from the dead and ascended into heaven.

Abuzola:

he was ascended to heaven alive

So the actor, been alive again, remains the Hero.
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by illusion2: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2009
mukina2:

Marhaba? grin
Ahlan !  wink
Abuzola:

@illusion, jesus was born from a single parent, then what about Adam who has none. Jesus is masihu meaning messiah. Who is a messiah, a messiah is a saviour. Jesus was the last Prophet of the jews who gave them glad tidings of the admirable (Muhammad). Jesus was the last and final option among the messengers of Israel, making him the messiah, between moses and jesus there is wide range of years. According to the bible jesus wasn't a saviour because his enemy eliminated him and he did not liberate the children of Israel. In Islam he liberated the children of Israel from disbelief and oppression, his enemy never dare to slay him, his second coming will be the greatest rescue, he will descend in a devastating battle the world have never seen and slay the paramounting disbelievers with a single strike
don't confuse urself any further. . .  . . .Ramadan kareem  wink
Re: Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! by Abuzola(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan: Mathew 27:46-50 jesus died so no doubt the biblical jesus died

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Stand As Muslims / Lessons From Hadith 9 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.