Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike (18266 Views)

Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by DONSMITH123(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Monday declared that he will support the policies of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, especially those that will be beneficial to the people of his state.
Wike said this when he played host to the local study group from the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPPS, Kuru, at the Government House in Port Harcourt, the Rivers capital.

Wike stated that he will not use his office for unnecessary politicking, adding that good policies transcend party affiliations.

“I will support any policy of the Federal Government that will enhance the living standard of the people of Rivers State. It doesn’t matter who initiated such policy as long as it favours our people,” he said.

The Governor further explained that his primary focus was the well-being of the people of the state, as such he will welcome good policies from the Buhari-led Federal Government.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/25/i-will-support-buharis-policies-wike/

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by stephnie1(f): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wike the maradona. Ok na

14 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by DickDastardly(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Politics of maturity

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by SageTravels: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:
“I will support any policy of the Federal Government that will enhance the living standard of the people of Rivers State. It doesn’t matter who initiated such policy as long as it favours our people,” he said.

Simple and Straight forward. Even a layman will understand what Wike is saying. Any Policy that will not favour Rivers people will not be supported.

That is to say Terms and conditions apply

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by doublewisdom: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Terms and conditions apply o. grin grin grin. Wike is not a zombie.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by ricsman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Does he have a choice?

All this is just for people to like him.....

indirectly asking people to forgive him for not supporting the good things Amaechi asked the FG for.

anyway all good things are welcome home!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by maupe: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
ricsman:
Does he have a choice?
He does. He can borrow a leaf from his predecessor, and become a torn in the flesh of the President. By declaring his support for the President's policies, it shows that he respects the office of the president, irrespective of who occupies it.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by ricsman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
maupe:

He does. He can borrow a leaf from his predecessor, and become a torn in the flesh of the President. By declaring his support for the President's policies, it shows that he respects the office of the president, irrespective of who occupies it.
he doesn't o. PMB got nothing with him yet he is saying he will support...... guilty conscious at work....

5 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by SageTravels: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
ricsman:
Does he have a choice?

indirectly asking people to forgive him for not supporting the good things Amaechi asked the FG for.

For your mind now Abi

Bros you don't no Wike. Ask questions about him

ricsman:
he doesn't o. PMB got nothing with him yet he is saying he will support...... guilty conscious at work....

Are you trying to say Wike is afraid of Mr. Intergrity i Mean Mr. Body Language. PMB

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by ricsman(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
SageTravels:

For your mind now Abi

Bros you don't no Wike. Ask questions about him

Are you trying to say Wike is afraid of Mr. Intergrity i Mean Mr. Body Language. PMB
guess u can read what I said
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by bender79: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Terms and conditions apply o. grin grin grin. Wike is not a zombie.
I'm sure you had to Re- apply his statement in other to suit your sentiments..if not heart attack would have been your case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Aromas: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dis guy far better than Fayose grin kudos to you Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by bettercreature(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
That pikin called Fayose must learn from this
He has already dug his own grave,He is just working on timer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by bender79: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Aromas:
Woke is using his head while fauose is using his blockus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by HARDDON: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
ricsman:

undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Funny man...trying to amend his ways.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
bettercreature:
That pikin called Fayose must learn from this
He has already dug his own grave,He is just working on timer!
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by SweetLove0(f): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ok sir Wike. we don hear...
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by SweetLove0(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
ricsman:
Does he have a choice?

he has choice o...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by DONSMITH123(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
I think the dude is trying to work out things with presidency. forget politicians. no permanent friends in politics.

Aromas:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Gogetta(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am starting to like this Wike tho!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smart and Mature. Wike is a wise politician. A good one at that.

My problem with him is d way he promoted violence and cultism in rivers state. He didnt need to do that.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by malton: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Exactly how politics should be played. Not the bad belle politics some people preach!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by ogmask: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
He used the federal might against Amaechi and he sure knows what it is. Playing safe I guess.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Adwexky(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2016

He said that with attached condition.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Samexdx(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by DExplorer1: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Does he have a choice?
Only a dummy like my state governor Fayose would refuse to see the progressive measure this administration is taking.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by bedspread: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
AMEACHI SLAYER CARRY GO

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by gebest: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
As if u ve a choice

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Surely if they are good policies surely we'll all support. Good governance is all we seek irrespective of our political ideologies.

ACN/ANPP/CPC opposed fuel subsidy with protests here and there...

For two months now we buying fuel from 350 to 180. But an APC president is begging us all to endure and be patient with him.

Hehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wike the lion slayer tongue

Caseless cry
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by slimpoppa(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
before nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Defection Of Lawmakers Looms As Imo Assembly Resumes Today / Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race / Bello Isa Bayero Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.