Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

API Diesel Engine Oil Category - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / API Diesel Engine Oil Category (761 Views)

Mazda's Breakthrough Makes Sparkless Petrol Engine As Efficient As Diesel Engine / Why Does My Car Engine Oil Dry Up Without Physical Leakage / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

API Diesel Engine Oil Category by destineguy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rudolph Diesel in 1895 successfully invented an engine that burned coal dust injected by pressurized air, hence the diesel engine was birthed. Today, diesel engines are used to provide power in a variety of applications in many Industries.

While a lot of Lubricants are flooding the market, it is essential to know the grade of engine oil best for each system. Care must be taken to buy products of updated specifications as outlined by your engine manufacturer.

Please find below, a table showing the different categories of Diesel Engine oil, starting with the most recent:

Kindly visit http://lubestoday..com.ng/2016/04/api-diesel-engine-oil-category.html to view the full table.

(1) (Reply)

See The New Transparent Car Unveiled In Germany (photos) / I Need Complete Set Of 97 Camry Head Lamp / Peugoet 406 Automatic Please Advice Me Should I Buy It Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.