Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction (1171 Views)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Should The Properties Section Be Split? / REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by allCopacetic: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Maybe I’m just spit balling, Maybe I’m just wondering out loud, but …..am I the only one who thinks it would be a great idea and a huge relief if the properties sections was split in two ?… Real Estate Vs Building/construction sections respectively.

Been tryna supress the thought for quite a while, but every time I navigate 999 threads on property lettings in order to find 9 thread on building/construction, the thought just snarls at me again.
Had to put it out there. I’m curious to know if I’m the only member who shares this opinion.

Its akin to having :
Autos vs Car Talk
Jobs/Vacancy vs Careers
Business vs Investment
Computers vs Programming …etc
Personally….. I think it’ll make ALOTA SENSE
Cc Mods, mufutau55 , Super Mods , Mega Mods, seun , builders , suppliers , prospective home owners, construction enthusiasts

2 Likes

Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by mufutau55(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
allCopacetic:
Maybe I’m just spit balling, Maybe I’m just wondering out loud, but …..am I the only one who thinks it would be a great idea and a huge relief if the properties sections was split in two ?… Real Estate Vs Building/construction sections respectively.

Been tryna supress the thought for quite a while, but every time I navigate 999 threads on property lettings in order to find 9 thread on building/construction, the thought just snarls at me again.
Had to put it out there. I’m curious to know if I’m the only member who shares this opinion.

Its akin to having :
Autos vs Car Talk
Jobs/Vacancy vs Careers
Business vs Investment
Computers vs Programming …etc
Personally….. I think it’ll make ALOTA SENSE
Cc Mods, mufutau55 , Super Mods , Mega Mods, seun , builders , suppliers , prospective home owners, construction enthusiasts

You are definitely right. Same has been suggested several times before but nothing tangible ever came out of it. Oh well.
May be one day the super-powers will grant this. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by allCopacetic: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Really?? its been said before ?? haba then it should definitely be looked into.
it'll help keep things alot more organised and well factioned. We Need to Lend Our Voices to that even if we need to draft a petition or request in the form of a thread and have interested members sign off on it
mufutau55:

You are definitely right. Same has been suggested several times before but nothing tangible ever came out of it. Oh well.
May be one day the super-powers will grant this. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by crispgg: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
I support this o..haba..i visit here looking for educative threads on construction but have to navigate through hundreds of for sale adverts before I can see one.
Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by Flaghouse1: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Very good initiative, if deployed will assist people in narrowing down their search for items as required.
Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by allCopacetic: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2016
its very tiring to say the least
crispgg:
I support this o..haba..i visit here looking for educative threads on construction but have to navigate through hundreds of for sale adverts before I can see one.
Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by allCopacetic: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Definitely will , I don't understand why its not getting serious consideration. I thought improving member experience on the forum was important
Flaghouse1:
Very good initiative, if deployed will assist people in narrowing down their search for items as required.
Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by spyder880(m): 5:01am On Apr 26, 2016
We all supported this idea about 4 years ago but it was never implemented. I hope the owners do the division as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction by allCopacetic: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Four Years Ago No be today true true
I however strongly believe that if WE ALL put our weight behind it WILL come to fruition.
An enjoyable and inviting user experience is the prerogative of every member and the priority of every site owner, you want to keep your users happy and you want to keep them coming back. so I honestly dont see why seun and co wouldnt do the needful. The onus is on us to show its a necessity and we want it badly enough.
If Older Members like you Oga spyder and our super mod Hajji mufutau55 push a campaign, the rest of us support and follow, its a done deal.
spyder880:
We all supported this idea about 4 years ago but it was never implemented. I hope the owners do the division as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

2nos Of 3bedrm With 2nos Of Mini Flat At Ajibike Str, Ekoro,meiran / Clean 3bedrm Flat For Rent At Obawole Ogba All Rooms Ensuit,upstairs 450k / land for sale in a fast developing area of Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.