Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} (54578 Views)

A U-shaped Building In Zhengzhou, Central China / Binatone Air Coolant With Remote For Sale And Ac / Distress Sales Of 2 Plot Of Land At Oniru Central, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
amuokuko:

Hahahahahaha.

So u re acknowledging ur "imbecility"..

Then go challenge the eldest in ur family cous I don't compete with One.

Even when you're the butt of the joke you still laugh at yourself grin

You're a special citizen wink
Re: Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} by amuokuko: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Even when you're the butt of the joke you still laugh at yourself grin

You're a special citizen wink

Hahahaha..
Confirming ur Refugee status..

My pikin dey abroad..
Re: Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2016
amuokuko:

Hahahaha..
Confirming ur Refugee status..

My pikin dey abroad..

Okay I'll leave you alone now, you offer no new material.
Re: Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} by amuokuko: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Okay I'll leave you alone now, you offer no new material.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha...

See this dunce, check out ur Materials nd see how lame they re..

Pls. Continue ooo, am enjoying the conversation..

Ezi
Re: Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

grin

You be small picking, run along and play wink
we were discussing ACs if I can recall?
Re: Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos} by AutoshalomUSA: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2020

No you can't.
Yes You Can dear ! Technology has advanced since , there are individual temp controls in central air system now .

Only downfall I see with this system is routing the air ducts through our solid block and concrete walls.
Also those ducts needs regular cleaning at least once every 2 years , to keep them clean and tidy . So yes it adds up to the maintenance cost .

I was thinking of installing it on my property, but the duct system and maintenance really got me thinking “ is it really worth it “ .
So I went with 3 split units and 6 diffusers .
Heat can’t come into the house Also , as long as their is fuel for the 5kva gen set .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.