Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter (26707 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by presidentMZ: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Every idiot would come and talk any how here, we have degraded boko haram and militant terrorist group, and now u are bringing politics about fulani herdsmen, political propaganda, u will never succeed.
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by abbey621(m): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2016
ElCount:

Oga the part of the story that says army were arresting the community members you no see am?
The problem isn't fighting these guys the problem is the FG backing them

Please spare me the bullsh*t! If the Governor of the State has any balls,no order from the FG will stop the arrest of those herdsmen!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by presidentMZ: 12:31am On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=Pennsylvania post=45038618]What southerners don't know is that there is a deliberate plot by this murderers to infiltrate the south. There are enough land in the North to feed their cows but they delibrately want to come down South.

Have you ever seen them sacking communities up North, burning mosques and kidnapping their own? Watch their victims and you'll see that it is all a calculated plan to subdue the south and MB where Christianity is prevalent

We can keep politicizing it, use it to score cheap propaganda for a 'fools' joke between Southern communities (which am already seeing on NL already) or fold our arms to keep watching..... I hope we won't keep watching until it becomes too late to act.[/quoteEvery idiot would come and talk any how here, we have degraded boko haram and militant terrorist group, and now u are bringing politics about fulani herdsmen, political propaganda, u will never succeed.
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by Vivalavida99(f): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
I don't give a damn.

If you see Fulani herdsmen in your town, just let them go...

Until they turn AK47s on the town.

Any cowards that wait until these folks kill them deserve it.

They are terrorists. Treat them as such.

Kill or be killed. Choose one.

And please take God out of this issue.
\

Seconded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by dedene: 1:35am On Apr 26, 2016
If we continuously wait for FG to defend us before we defend ourselves, there might be great calamity. Arise and defend yourself and yours!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 26, 2016
The Fulani vampires are at it again. Today, Enugu, my state is their target. Dozens of people have been reportedly killed and hundreds displaced with buildings including a catholic church burnt.

This murderous group killed hundreds in #Agatu and occupied their land. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.

They went to Anioma in Delta state, abducted and killed their king. The fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.

They went to Awgu community in Enugu state, killed dozens and abducted dozens. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing. Only the police and the army did something this time: they arrested 78 indigenes of Awgu who are the victims and dumped them in prison and denied them bail on the allegation that they planned on attacking the fulanis. Meanwhile, the perpetrators were allowed to roam free

It took a #hashtag campaign on social media for the #Awgu78 to be released.

Today, these vultures are back again, visiting death and destruction on defenseless Uzo-uwani people of Enugu state for no just cause.

The president will not say anything about this. The DSS will not say anything. The police will describe it as a mere misunderstanding between farmers and herdsmen. They will hardly confirm that anyone was killed neither will they arrest or prosecute any of those invading fulani vultures.

The jadi-jadi governor of Enugu state called Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will neither say nor do anything about this.

The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk.
Basically, the citizens are left with no choice than to defend themselves by any means necessary. You either die fighting to defend your honour, your family, your land and your dignity as a human person or you die cowering in fear like some coward. Either way, you stand little chance.

Permit me to point out one fact here:

The Fulanis are not invincible (undefeatable) because they posses some kind of special fighting prowess. No! Not at all. These fulanis are invincible because they are enjoying govt support/cover/protection in their murderous activities. The impunity with which these guys operate is state-sponsored.

This is a fact, not just my opinion. Deep down, you know it. I know it.

President Buhari has a constitutional duty to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians. He swore to do this. He is being paid to do this. He has deliberately chosen not to do this. He has chosen to place the interest of his Fulani brethren above the lives of innocent Nigerians. Buhari believes that his Fulani people are superior to other Nigerians. This is no different from the mindset displayed by Hitler which led to the world war. We know how it ended.

The silence of President Buhari over the murderous activities of his fulani brethren is a moral tragedy! This is the height of man's inhumanity to man!

Believe it or not, it will come to a time that Nigerians will rise up in their numbers and confront the Fulani beasts together with their sponsors.

There is a limit to what a man can take.

Let it be on record that Buhari is the one setting this country on the road once traveled by Rwandans in 1994.

~ Charles Ogbu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by Scholes007(m): 1:57am On Apr 26, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Todays attack in Enugwu is the worst Fulani Herdsmen assault against any community in Nigeria. Dont mind my Ummuna brothers, they may call me yoloba but I dont mind, I would continue to say the truth so as to help my beseiged people.

why are we Igbos trying to down play todays event and preserve our prideful ego? It wont help us in our present suffering. The truth of the matter is that the Fulani's massacred we Igbos in Enugwu today in our hundreds.

Unfortunately buhari and the FG are silent about it. The Enugwu state government is also mute. I fear that the Fulani's might wipe we Igbos into extinctiin in the nearest future if care is not taken and this issue handled properly
No one is hiding or playing any ego trick. If you know the exact number of people and what happened tell us.
No one is down playing anything, most of us have been calling for hours now with conflicting figures. By the way what are you doing as your own quota for igbo nation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by RealBae: 2:08am On Apr 26, 2016
When dullard is in authority
People must suffer

All you children of hate supporting this heinous act and tag it IPOB...
May karma visit you all and may you experience bitterness since that is what you wish others.

Time for southern Nigeria to come together and use their God given brain.
Fulani menence is not about the East only,we have cases in the south West and south south. Until southerners unite and fight this terrorist, things like this will continue to happen and Bubu knowing who he is willing not utter a word rather he will send army chiefs to
Niger Delta

Southerners OPEN UNA EYES shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by ClintonDal(m): 2:58am On Apr 26, 2016
And according to the Minister of Information, our President is working silently on the Fulani Herdsmen issue. Change is here for real, this is exactly what Nnamdi Kanu warned the igbos about but they tagged his a Traitor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by shiimah: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist even from the words he utters, you don't need to be told.

He won't caution or kill his brothers because, he taught them how to do it.

To a very large extent, I blame Jonathan for giving this Kunu drinker a chance... Now I'm missing OBJ because with in power... Buhari would died without living his dreams..
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by wilcox(m): 4:00am On Apr 26, 2016
@Reno Omokiri, perhaps the bring back our girls is not yielding the expected results and as such will no want to start a new one. Yeye the smell @Ezekwesil&co
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by biggielawajo(m): 4:35am On Apr 26, 2016
GWMI:
You will still see some self righteous, holier than thou southwesterns supporting this act of Terrorism.I keep asking where do you keep your hearts i mean how do you manage to have rest of mind knowing how wicked the people you are Supporting are.Where is Osinbajo?may be he was used as a bait to capture the Christian community shame on you APC supporters because Karma is still much alive it might be you tommorrow then we will see who will be there to support you.Buhari and his Apc are the most wicked set of politicians in nigeria.Thanks.
u guys Neva see anyyhngz ,did u vote APC?
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by biggielawajo(m): 4:37am On Apr 26, 2016
RealBae:
When dullard is in authority
People must suffer

All you children of hate supporting this heinous act and tag it IPOB...
May karma visit you all and may you experience bitterness since that is what you wish others.

Time for southern Nigeria to come together and use their God given brain.
Fulani menence is not about the East only,we have cases in the south West and south south. Until southerners unite and fight this terrorist, things like this will continue to happen and Bubu knowing who he is willing not utter a word rather he will send army chiefs to
Niger Delta

Southerners OPEN UNA EYES shocked
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by biggielawajo(m): 4:39am On Apr 26, 2016
macfarland:
The Fulani vampires are at it again. Today, Enugu, my state is their target. Dozens of people have been reportedly killed and hundreds displaced with buildings including a catholic church burnt.

This murderous group killed hundreds in #Agatu and occupied their land. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.

They went to Anioma in Delta state, abducted and killed their king. The fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.

They went to Awgu community in Enugu state, killed dozens and abducted dozens. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing. Only the police and the army did something this time: they arrested 78 indigenes of Awgu who are the victims and dumped them in prison and denied them bail on the allegation that they planned on attacking the fulanis. Meanwhile, the perpetrators were allowed to roam free

Today, these vultures are back again, visiting death and destruction on defenseless Uzo-uwani people of Enugu state for no just cause.

The president will not say anything about this. The DSS will not say anything. The police will describe it as a mere misunderstanding between farmers and herdsmen. They will hardly confirm that anyone was killed neither will they arrest or prosecute any of those invading fulani vultures.

The jadi-jadi governor of Enugu state called Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will neither say nor do anything about this.

The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk.
Basically, the citizens are left with no choice than to defend themselves by any means necessary. You either die fighting to defend your honour, your family, your land and your dignity as a human person or you die cowering in fear like some coward. Either way, you stand little chance.

The Fulanis are not invincible (undefeatable) because they posses some kind of special fighting prowess. No! Not at all. These fulanis are invincible because they are enjoying govt support/cover/protection in their murderous activities. The impunity with which these guys operate is state-sponsored.

President Buhari has a constitutional duty to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians. He swore to do this. He is being paid to do this. He has deliberately chosen not to do this. He has chosen to place the interest of his Fulani brethren above the lives of innocent Nigerians. Buhari believes that his Fulani people are superior to other Nigerians. This is no different from the mindset displayed by Hitler which led to the world war. We know how it ended.

The silence of President Buhari over the murderous activities of his fulani brethren is a moral tragedy! This is the height of man's inhumanity to man!

Believe it or not, it will come to a time that Nigerians will rise up in their numbers and confront the Fulani beasts together with their sponsors.

Let it be on record that Buhari is the one setting this country on the road once traveled by Rwandans in 1994.

~ Charles Ogbu
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by DedeNkem: 5:07am On Apr 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:
"Where more than two Fulani herdsmen are gathered, they are terrorists. They should be treated as terrorists and dealt with decisively on the spot."
"Reports from our security and intelligence units confirms that those so called herdsmen are terrorists in disguise."
- Alh. Aliyu Shinkafi (Ex. Gov. Zamfara state)

http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/where-more-than-two-fulani-herdsmen-are-gathered-theyre-terrorists-says-ex-zamfara-gov.html

Elders drawn from the three major tribes in Benue state have urged President Muhammadu Buhari to declare Fulani herdsmen’s invasion of the state as well as the gruesome massacre of villagers by the armed herders as act of insurgency and label the perpetrators as terrorists to be routed by the military.

http://sunnewsonline.com/declare-fulani-herdsmen-terrorists-now-benue-elders-task-buhari/

Why is the govt reluctant to tackle this issue head-on and declare these herdsmen terrorists. Isn't it right then to conclude it's condoned terrorism by some powerful elite.

Because the incompetent id*iot in aso rock is fulani.
He is busy detaining Kalu who did nothing while his fellow fulani terrorists are busy invading South-Eastern communities and commiting massacre!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by bismarck: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2016
macfarland:

~ Charles Ogbu

Thank you my brother for these comments. You really understand the situation which most people, surprisingly tend to overlook.
In truth, only an independent Igbo country will bring total solution to repeated Fulani aggression on Igbo communities. Why do I hold this view? People come on-line and rant about how youths in affected areas are cowardly, how SE governors are docile (yes they are!), how security agencies are not helping, blahblahblah, but no one is asking questions about the very-biased structuring and attitude of national security forces, namely, in their dominance by Fulani elements themselves. In all cases where these atrocities are committed, any intelligent person should decipher a worrying pattern: movement during wee hours, of dangerously-armed Fulani herdsmen, police and military failing to nip these moves even when fed with intel reports, then the marauders unleash havoc, and if vigilante/youth try attempt to fight back, they are hounded, arrested, and at times, even killed by security personnel.
These are really trying times for the Igbo in Nigeria, and any true son or daughter of this great ethnicity must start to realize that their identity as a race is in real danger, should they remain in this useless Federation. If Igbos have their own country, what is happening now, will not even arise as their armed forces will be truly nationalistic in securing Enugu borderlands, and even launch raids to destroy militia bases in the North. Please, how can you expect Nigeria's security forces to protect the lives of Ndigbo when Fulani interests are what matters? This is a wake-up call to fight for the actualization of an independent Igbo country, so that in situations like this, they become trans-national conflict, which when garnished with appropriate diplomacy, can lead to imposition of economic and political sanctions on Usman Danfodio's people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by Toscoas2(m): 5:35am On Apr 26, 2016
abbey621:

Must you exhibit your foolishness everyday!
No
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by Xano(m): 6:16am On Apr 26, 2016
TheTransformer:
Southerners need to form armed militias (like bakassi boys, OPC, Niger-delta militants) to fight these fulani herdsmen since the Police, Army and Buhari have all decided to do absolute nothing!

It is time to arm ourselves; buy weapons via black market. Police, Army and other agencies are not serious. Groups should be formed in the communities, liaise among themselves on the path these beasts take. When these beasts see community vigilante groups will weapons(especially guns), they will behave.

DEFEND YOUR HOME TOWN PEOPLE.
DEFEND YOUR FAMILY!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2016
hucienda:
The President should call the nonsense of these Fulani terrorist groups to order! Do we have a central government or what? Else Nigeria risks delving into the comatose state of Somalia et al.

Killings in the zoo have been going on for a long time and its not going to stop. Is it the same Buhari that refused to even acknowledge the Al Jazeera reporter who wanted to show him a video of you know what?

When you have coupist and militants as President, Senate President, governors in almost (if not the majority) of the last 17 years of so-called democracy, and another 30 years or so of illegal miliarty juntas, then don't be surprised about the state of the ZOO.

It is a N.igga area created to advance the wealth of the daughters and sons of European descendants
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by RealBae: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Na so Karma go dey pursue your likes..
I will never vote for blood thirsty party that disguise as CHANJI

biggielawajo:
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by mymoneygrows(f): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2016
gurunlocker:

why are you quoting me?

Let me study first before i answer this interview question. Gud morning, ope u slept well.
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by Nnachuka(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Please stop pretending that you're Igbo. There's nothing wrong with criticising your community as long as it's constructive criticism. However, your posting style and overuse of the phrase 'we Igbos' seem to have ousted you for the imposter that you are. No Igbo person needs to remind other people, and themselves, that they are indeed Igbo.
anyi ma onwe anyi God bless you! We don't need introduction

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by gurunlocker: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Let me study first before i answer this interview question. Gud morning, ope u slept well.

Lol... yes 99%.... Thanks.... and you?
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by sleepingTROUBLE: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2016
macfarland:

~ Charles Ogbu
You have made my day. We the sw, se, ss and mb need to rise in unison to confront these beasts and their sponsors before its too late. Enough of all these talk. It is now or never

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by Generalyemi(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Hillzy:
Lol. I just can't help it but to laugh, not long ago those ipod yoots were mocking agatu pple n even want as far as daring those murderers (fulanis) who value d life of a cow more than that of a human to com to d east n c want will become of dem, not knowing dat fulanis are in on NL reading their comment, n funny path of it is dat an alarm was raise earlier dat this same community might be invade n nobody or no one not even d fg or d state gov't nor d ipod yoots did anytin about it

keep laughing. ur family may be next..
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by ourchoice(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2016
bismarck:

Thank you my brother for these comments. You really understand the situation which most people, surprisingly tend to overlook.
In truth, only an independent Igbo country will bring total solution to repeated Fulani aggression on Igbo communities. Why do I hold this view? People come on-line and rant about how youths in affected areas are cowardly, how SE governors are docile (yes they are!), how security agencies are not helping, blahblahblah, but no one is asking questions about the very-biased structuring and attitude of national security forces, namely, in their dominance by Fulani elements themselves. In all cases where these atrocities are committed, any intelligent person should decipher a worrying pattern: movement during wee hours, of dangerously-armed Fulani herdsmen, police and military failing to nip these moves even when fed with intel reports, then the marauders unleash havoc, and if vigilante/youth try attempt to fight back, they are hounded, arrested, and at times, even killed by security personnel.
These are really trying times for the Igbo in Nigeria, and any true son or daughter of this great ethnicity must start to realize that their identity as a race is in real danger, should they remain in this useless Federation. If Igbos have their own country, what is happening now, will not even arise as their armed forces will be truly nationalistic in securing Enugu borderlands, and even launch raids to destroy militia bases in the North. Please, how can you expect Nigeria's security forces to protect the lives of Ndigbo when Fulani interests are what matters? This is a wake-up call to fight for the actualization of an independent Igbo country, so that in situations like this, they become trans-national conflict, which when garnished with appropriate diplomacy, can lead to imposition of economic and political sanctions on Usman Danfodio's people..
This is the sad truth. I am sure many community youths in Southeast can wipe out hundreds of Fulani herdsmen, but the problem is when they do, Federal government will attack those youths using Nigerian soldiers and Police, the solution for now lie in fervent prayer for the death of the president if he is secretly in support of this fulani killing of unarmed villagers.

All Churches should declare prayer and fasting war against president Buhari's silence on Fulani herdsmen killing.

Call on God with rage, brokenheart, honesty and innocence to arise and fight for the unjustly oppressed, if all Southern Christians do this committedly for 90 days, u will be shocked by what will happen to Buhari.

This is so unfair, unjust, inhumane and evil, let Almighty God arise and shock Buhari, his evil supporters and all Fulani herdsmen killers' sympathizers cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by ElCount: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2016
abbey621:

Please spare me the bullsh*t! If the Governor of the State has any balls,no order from the FG will stop the arrest of those herdsmen!
As much as the gov of the state isn't doing anything you have to note that the police, army, navy etc are all under the FG.
So which security agency will be carrying out the arrest?
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by dukeo(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Orikinla:
. Cursing and swearing at President Muhammadu Buhari is childish and foolish. And how would you feel if someone called your father a bastard as you called the President of Nigeria and wishing him death? 1. The state governors are to blame for misappropriating their security votes they should have used to protect their states. 2. The Nigerian police have failed to protect lives and properties. 3. The farmers failed to fence their farms with barbed wire to prevent trespassing of their farmlands. If the Nigeria police, customs and immigrations have been efficient, Boko Haram insurgents would not have beem able to smuggle arms and recruit villagers paid to become terrorists. President Buhari cannot come down from Abuja and take over the duties of state governors.

Mr, ion like the guy but he's not my problem after all he didn't get my vote.. It may interest you to know that I joined NL 2014, and since then I've not posted anywhere apart from phones, techmarkt and romance so please. My point is that I didn't make the post. I am proud of everything I've posted on NL but this isn't mine so please can you edit your quote and delete the post?
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by nwadiuko1(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
the day they try this in Aba and go Scott free I l lose hope
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by kodlins(f): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2016
It was not a cheap one
doublewisdom:
Reno Omokri, was that a cheap shade on Oby Ezekwesili the 'activist'? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter by judondasylva(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2016
they should not stop killing. since my people don't want to rise up. we are not supposed to be in the same country with these animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet / NLC Strike : Fuel Scarcity Looms In Lagos??? / Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.