Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Phonegap Addicts, I Need Your Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Phonegap Addicts, I Need Your Help (1152 Views)

Who Have Heard Of Cordova And Phonegap? / Please Is There Anyone Who Does Phonegap / .net Programmers I Need Your Help O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phonegap Addicts, I Need Your Help by FincoApps(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please can anyone figure out the UI Library the latest Access Bank app uses ?

I just got this BB Android phone and for some reason, it runs Hybrid Apps poorly. Even Hybrid apps that are extra fast on my BB Passport lagged on this phone. However Access Bank app which is clearly an Hybrid app was the only app that ran normally (Smooth transitions/ Animations etc).

I need to figure out the Libraries they used.
Re: Phonegap Addicts, I Need Your Help by Kodejuice: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2016
You could just decompile the app or you rename it to a '.zip' file and locate the 'assets/www/' folder, then you see the scripts, in doing so you'll figure out the libraries used.
Re: Phonegap Addicts, I Need Your Help by FincoApps(m): 1:04am On Apr 26, 2016
Don't you think I've done that already ? That's the first thing I did.

They used BackBoneJs RequireJs Animate, jQuery, HammerJs and Underscore. But I can't Identify any Ui Library there. I don't want to believe it was built without a Ui Library
Kodejuice:
You could just decompile the app or you rename it to a '.zip' file and locate the 'assets/www/' folder, then you see the scripts, in doing so you'll figure out the libraries used.
Re: Phonegap Addicts, I Need Your Help by Urine: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
FincoApps:
Don't you think I've done that already ? That's the first thing I did.

They used BackBoneJs RequireJs Animate, jQuery, HammerJs and Underscore. But I can't Identify any Ui Library there. I don't want to believe it was built without a Ui Library

I think you have already found what you're looking for.

(1) (Reply)

MySql: Is It Advisable To Create Users In This Way Using Mysql? / Deal / Circlepanda Connecting Creative Minds, From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.