Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR (1002 Views)

Lagos State Generates 436 Billion In IGR In 2016 / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / Lagos State Generates N101Billion In 4Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR by onyfrank: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Give ultimatum to the traders(shop owners) that there shop would be demolished, they will paste a number to call. The traders now call to negotiate, then they pay. the so called illegal Structure remain Cemetary market comes mind.

Now they have given another ultimatum, that ICT/Electrical dealers (along St micheal's rd, Pound rd, Faulks rd) should move to Aba Shopping Mall near Osisima park. 1st May 2016 is the final day. I just went to that shopping Mall today, nothing is happening. I suppose the dealers has called and negotiate.
Abia una 2much
Re: Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR by micfoley: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pics?
Re: Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR by asha80(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
onyfrank:
Give ultimatum to the traders(shop owners) that there shop would be demolished, they will paste a number to call. The traders now call to negotiate, then they pay. the so called illegal Structure remain Cemetary market comes mind.

Now they have given another ultimatum, that ICT/Electrical dealers (along St micheal's rd, Pound rd, Faulks rd) should move to Aba Shopping Mall near Osisima park. 1st May 2016 is the final day. I just went to that shopping Mall today, nothing is happening. I suppose the dealers has called and negotiate.
Abia una 2much

You mean this is a hoax
https://businessdayonline.com/2016/04/aba-mega-mall-to-host-electronics-security-and-ict-devices-dealers-others/
Ponponkon
Re: Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR by onyfrank: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
asha80:

You mean this is a hoax
https://businessdayonline.com/2016/04/aba-mega-mall-to-host-electronics-security-and-ict-devices-dealers-others/
Ponponkon
dnt mind them. They have even started to impound vehicles with old plate number.
Re: Hilarious Way Abia State Generates Its IGR by onyfrank: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
ABIAAAAA!

(1) (Reply)

Pres Buhari's Own Media Managers Blast Him In New Editorial / Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed I / Twelve Reasons Why Subsidy Removal Decision Is Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.