Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (29771 Views)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Mayor21(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
THE ROAD TO KIGALI
The number of Igbos slaughtered by Fulani militants in Enugu this afternoon has gone up to 100.
Many churches and homes have been burnt to the ground. When will President Muhammadu Buhari appreciate the fact that NON-FULANI LIVES MATTER?
In reaction to this horrific situation,
Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi, a highly respected Lagos-based businessman, wrote the following:
"Scores slaughtered by ‪#‎FulaniTerrorists‬ in Enugu, but the Fulani President, Muhammadu Buhari, his Fulani senior security commanders and government functionaries are more interested in pipeline vandals that are killing no one!
Nigerians, if you don't arm yourselves and fight back, na una sabi.
Those of you Yoruba APC zombies that think you are special, when they finish with the MiddleBelt, the South-South and the South East, you will be next, and there will be no one left to defend you.
I am referring to you, my Muslim uncles and aunties, who think the Fulanis will see you as kindred spirits and spare you. They will not.
Just as they are fake Muslims in the eyes of the Arabs, you are also fake Muslims in their eyes, only useful to help subjugate your people under their rule, then you will see pepper.
Kill Afonjaism now, and stand for something, or your children will one day curse the day you were born".
Mr. Lere Olayinka added the following:
"In this April alone, Buhari's Fulani herdsmen killed almost 200 Nigerians, but Buhari's headache is Niger Delta".
In his own contribution Mr. Charles Ogbu wrote the following:
"The Fulani vampires are at it again. Today, Enugu, my state is their target. Dozens of people have been reportedly killed and hundreds displaced with buildings including a catholic church burnt.
This murderous group killed hundreds in ‪#‎Agatu‬ and occupied their land. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Anioma in Delta state, abducted and killed their king. The fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Awgu community in Enugu state, killed dozens and abducted dozens. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing. Only the police and the army did something this time: they arrested 78 indigenes of Awgu who are the victims and dumped them in prison and denied them bail on the allegation that they planned on attacking the fulanis. Meanwhile, the perpetrators were allowed to roam free
It took a ‪#‎hashtag‬ campaign on social media for the ‪#‎Awgu78‬ to be released.
Today, these vultures are back again, visiting death and destruction on defenseless Uzo-uwani people of Enugu state for no just cause.
The president will not say anything about this. The DSS will not say anything. The police will describe it as a mere misunderstanding between farmers and herdsmen. They will hardly confirm that anyone was killed neither will they arrest or prosecute any of those invading fulani vultures.
The jadi-jadi governor of Enugu state called Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will neither say nor do anything about this.
The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk.
Basically, the citizens are left with no choice than to defend themselves by any means necessary. You either die fighting to defend your honour, your family, your land and your dignity as a human person or you die cowering in fear like some coward. Either way, you stand little chance.
Permit me to point out one fact here:
The Fulanis are not invincible (undefeatable) because they posses some kind of special fighting prowess. No! Not at all. These fulanis are invincible because they are enjoying govt support/cover/protection in their murderous activities. The impunity with which these guys operate is state-sponsored.
This is a fact, not just my opinion. Deep down, you know it. I know it.

President Buhari has a constitutional duty to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians. He swore to do this. He is being paid to do this. He has deliberately chosen not to do this. He has chosen to place the interest of his Fulani brethren above the lives of innocent Nigerians. Buhari believes that his Fulani people are superior to other Nigerians. This is no different from the mindset displayed by Hitler which led to the world war. We know how it ended.
The silence of President Buhari over the murderous activities of his fulani brethren is a moral tragedy! This is the height of man's inhumanity to man!
Believe it or not, it will come to a time that Nigerians will rise up in their numbers and confront the Fulani beasts together with their sponsors.
There is a limit to what a man can take.
Let it be on record that Buhari is the one setting this country on the road once travelled by Rwandans in 1994".
‪#‎GrazingBillMustDie‬
‪#‎SayNoToFulaniOccupation‬
My take? This is Yugoslavia downloading. This is the road to Kigali. This is Rwanda unfolding before our very eyes.
A few months ago I wrote an essay about the atrocities of the Fulani militants titled 'The Herdsmen From Hell' and I referred to them as "vampires, cockroaches and tsetse flies".
In return for this I received the usual insults from shortsighted Nigerians who have always believed that the best way to contain evil is to tolerate it, bow before it, accept it and welcome it with open arms.
It appears that I have now been vindicated and my concerns have proved to be legitimate.
The very same people that condemned me and called me "'a Fulani-hating racist", "a purveyor of hate speech", "a hater of muslims" and "a loud-mouthed and paranoid alarmist" just a few months ago are now saying that I was right.
Yet sadly it is too late. The vampires are now in control and they have tasted blood. The Nigerian supporter of APC are on a roll and they are determined to conquer new lands for the Caliphate.
Worse still they have the covert backing and unofficial endorsement of the state. They will not stop now and neither will they retreat.
Yet they are in for a shocker. Unless there is divine intervention, what lies ahead for this country is conflict, terror, bloodshed, war and ultimately a very messy and violent division.
It saddens me to say so but that is the bitter truth. That is what "chanji" has brought upon us.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205551739822292&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10205551739822292%3Atl_objid.10205551739822292%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A-2560147590303018317

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Tocheagle(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mehn, we need to know where to buy a gun and get 1 for ourselves asap

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by menstrualpad: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
am happy that fulanis also bleed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by paulvelly(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
So pathetic...

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Hyperchi(m): 2:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Wen we call ipob on dis site dem go ban us.
But to fg we are terrorist but dis ppl na saint tank to buhari Nigeria must divide.
If not even amry barrAcks will not survive it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Flexherbal(m): 5:21am On Apr 26, 2016
This herdsmen isue is getting out of hand.
I wonder why the government has not done anything serious about it.

9 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Akshow: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2016
I have no time to read what comes out of this garbage stinking mouth ffk.
Buhari call ur kinsmen to order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Hillzy(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2016
If I may ask when pdp was in power n d boko goons also wipe out pple frm d north was jonathan d one sending them n did all dis coconut heads say anytin them, some vampires (fulanis) started kill pple frm no where some mofos are shouting buhari as even e was d one sending them, even ffk self dey talk ( if dem say make fish stand up craft fish self go won join), but on a serious note d gov't need to act fast on dis issue before it turns into sometin esle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Trailblazer1(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2016
The Presidiot of Nigeria has turned his eyes the other way as his brothers go on killing spree

Congrats Nigeria
Congrats APC
Change is Here

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by prettyboi1(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Trailblazer1(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2016

This was part of the change that Buhari and his goons promised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Trailblazer1(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask is to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!
Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come aro
undecided

Welcome to Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by yomalex(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
hmm
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
ok na

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Mutuwa(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
sad
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
These things were not happening before. I think there is something going on behind the scenes. Those behind this Fulani attacks must be cooking up a plan.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by mideactive: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
It's Unfortunate dat we play politics wit everything.men like ffk sees dis as an opportunity to gain more Popularity,dat's y I don't take people like him seriously.don't be supprised dat dis same ffk has cows wit d Fulani people.people like ffk will always see dis as an opportunity to play 2 d galary,human lives don't really matter 2 him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ORACLE1975(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Schematics: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
FFK is a model. This guy is among the most enlightened and brightest minds of our time.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by wins18(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2016
chai!

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by RedCapChief(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2016
FFK may be a bad politician but he makes sense here.
The silence of the FG towards the horrendous activities of the herdsmen is a recipe for disaster.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by faithesco(f): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Contemplating on whether to kill dis Fulani In front of me#so pissed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Akshow:
I hope you know ur kinsmen are in there millions in d North.

So that what will happen na? Are you mad?

22 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Chuksemi(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
I am trying so hard to type without emotions. I can't avoid it, I am begining to lose faith in this present administration. 40 souls? Includes fathers, sons, mothers, sisters. People have lost loved ones, breadwinners and life partners. And not even an official statement. Atleast if you won't do anything release a statement saying you are displeased. South eastern governors are jokes. Calling on the federal government for nearly everything.

Jokes everywhere.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by shamecurls(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Tocheagle:
Mehn, we need to know where to buy a gun and get 1 for ourselves asap

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / More Pictures From Pdp Rally In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.