Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? (10039 Views)

Any Girl With A Body Like This On Here? / bad naija girl with the widest pot / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by winkmart: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Could this be the widest hips you have ever seen

more on

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/meet-rhoda-girl-with-widest-hips-you.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by bigtt76(f): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2016
shocked tinny legs

8 Likes

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Isaactop9(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2016
WHO WIDE HIPS DON EPP? cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by adorablepepple(f): 6:49am On Apr 26, 2016
And must she go nude to flaunt it. It would have bin so beautiful in a Nice dress

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Sunexy(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2016
She just be like full turkey for thanksgiving

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by shizzy7(f): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Iyama....

Tiny damn legs...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Op e be like say you never visit iya alamala joint or yoruba market women for market. Them get godamn hips, no be lie

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by deanoffaculty: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Op e be like say you never visit iya alamala joint or yoruba market women for market. Them get godamn hips, no be lie
grin grin grin grin...like all those joints wey dey Ibadan grin grin
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2016
deanoffaculty:

grin grin grin grin...like all those joints wey dey Ibadan grin grin
My brother you sabi the tin. It occupies space grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by deanoffaculty: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My brother you sabi the tin. It occupies space grin
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Adeyeancah(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2016
What's wrong with these girls commenting "Tiny legs" above me? I know you girls are only being intimidated by those hips...Her legs is normal,her wide hips only over-shadows her legs that's why it looks that way.
By the way,d hips fit break her legs one day o o...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by lanicky(f): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Sunexy:

Chai! Why evils na. cry
Na person pikin you spoil so. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by peeparty(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2016
This kind Hip no follow...
Check out www. nairaland/lanicky.com
That bae got natural hips mhnnn.

#vote not fight. #lanicky for Miss nairaland 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2016
....Nwannem dis e 1 buka kwashioko of e d hips......biko call d ezenmmooor......
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by stubbornman(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2016
but why I just dey waste my MB anyhow these days....wetin dey happen nah
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by prettyJoy22(f): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
...and she had to go almost naked to show her hips off good for her
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by vickkyruby(f): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Such shape are meant 2 be enjoy 4 a while, frm age of 50, she wll be havin legs prblm.
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Julietcutie(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2016
chicken legs grin
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by afo4real(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Chicken laps
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Qualer: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
shizzy7:
Iyama....

Tiny damn legs...

bad market for old age! grin the hips are not even that wide, she is pressing her backside against the bumper of the car to push it out sideways! grin grin grin grin we know all these tricks, dammit!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by BossDanniee(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sunexy:
Hahaha...4th of November on my mind already.
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Sunexy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Haute:

Hahaha...4th of November on my mind already.
Lmao..ur head dey dia
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Adeyeancah(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Isaactop9:
WHO YOUR COMMENT DON EPP?
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by sexytyga(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
bigtt76:
shocked tinny legs
na steroids
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by shizzy7(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Qualer:

bad market for old age! grin the hips are not even that wide, she is pressing her backside against the bumper of the car to push it out sideways! grin grin grin grin we know all these tricks, dammit!!
The babe dey carry serious weight, I hope the back is not flat sha.....
Even if she's resting against the bumper of the car, the meat on one of her legs will be sold for #7000 in the market...
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Smellymouth: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Isaactop9:

Raise your hands if wide hips EPP You grin

1 Share

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by blueflowers(f): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
My heart skipped a bit thinkimg it was my friend Rhoda
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by deewhone(f): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Not d widest v seen...her mosquito legs though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Slim Ibadan Lady Causing Havoc On Social Media With Her Body / This Is The Funniest Profile Picture On Nairaland / Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.