Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 16" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 16" Written By @saint_haywhy (1087 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / +18 THE PERFECT COUPLE (episode 16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 16" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE EPISODE 16
As written by @saint_haywhy

I was still Shouting wait! Wait!! When I woke up to life with sweats all over my body,I began to wonder what could be the meaning of the dream but it doesn't occur to me as anything. I started coming to my senses, remembering that my love "OYIN" is still in the hospital, I raised my head up to check the time and it was 4:05pm. Wao! The time has gone already, I said to myself. I jumped up and started making arrangement on how to go and meet her in the hospital. I quickly dashed into the bathroom, took my bath in 5mins after. I rushed myself in dressing and I left the house for the hospital. As I was going, I felt I should get food for myself to break the fast and for her to eat for the night and to gain some stamina... So I branched at homies in panseke to get ofada rice and chicken for both of us in separate dishes, I bought tabled water for myself and lucozade boost for OYIN. I took a bike right in front of homies and took me straight to korede hospital.

On getting to oyin's ward, I saw two of her friends that she had earlier introduced to me (kemi&tolani),doctor, a dark tall man, likely to be in his 60s, a woman sitting right beside her with the same resemblance with oyin. I was shocked to see all these and I knew deep on my mind that, the woman should be oyin's mum, and the man is likely to be her dad. I greeted them by bending like I wanted to prostrate but the man stretched his hand to me for an handshake

Doctor: that is the boy I was talking about

Me: ***shocked*** abi kasala don burst ni?

Oyin's dad: oh! Thank you very much my son. I was told you deposited #5,000 for her bill

Me:***smiled*** yes sir

Oyin's dad: thank you very much, eeni firu e san fun 'rayin

Me: amin sir

Oyin's dad: don't worry, I would refund the money to you before I leave

Me: ok sir

Oyin's mum: are you in the same class?

Me: we are in the same level but different department ma

Oyin's mum: please face your studies o

Me: ok ma.

I went to meet her on the bed and used my back hand to check her temperature before I engaged her in a private talk...

Me: how are you feeling now?

Oyin: ***smiled*** I'm getting better. But why did you came back late

Me: I was slept off when I got home and I woke up late

Oyin: okay. Have you eaten?

Me: I've not eaten o, I just branched at homies now to buy food for you and I

Oyin: where is the food because I'm hungry here o

Me: (dipped my hand inside the polytene bag and brought out two covered plastics containing ofada rice with meat, a bottled water and a medium size of lucozade boost)

I gave one plastic of rice and the lucozade boost to oyin and I took the other plate of rice and the bottled water to myself.

Oyin's mum: ose my dear. You brought food for her

Me: (smiled) Yes ma, I bought it so that she could have strength

Oyin's mum:[faced oyin] you can't even say thank you?

Oyin: ngbor? Obinu?

Me: smiled

Oyin: ***flirty smile*** thank you
Watch out for episode 17

(1) (Reply)

Oga Police (season 1) / 'The Rainmaker 'A Story From Wurastories / My High School Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.