Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass (42068 Views)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018” / 4 Bible Prophesies That Were Recently Fulfilled / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by kaybee88(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2016
service chief will be fired. na prophesy be that. something that is apparent
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by guywitzerogal(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Re ds prophecy? Tellin mi water s colourless ..... If u see dat 3 star musicians will die I dare tripple dare u mention their names and if it come to pass I will for Eva listen to u
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by olamixx(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2016
yawa don gas! Who are the three musicians? Especially the younger one
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by MadCow1: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
TippyTop:

Let him use his power to change you from Madcow first.

No need.. I am fine just the way I am..

he should use his powers on himself first. If I had superpowers like he claims to, I sure as hell would cure my bald head and give myself a full head of soft fluffy hair.. grin

Mitchass Nigga.. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Scarceguy(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Endtime prophecy
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by MadCow1: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]becareful shocked[/size]

Bout what? undecided
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Elnino4ladies: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
let him predict correct 5odds for me....silly man
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by BL3zzY(f): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2016
FAKE stories
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Snaaz(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Will this guy ever prophesy good things. I pity people that attend his church.
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/my-prophecies-have-come-to-pass-%E2%80%94apostle-suleman-0
nonsense! It is like telling me that I am a boy when it is obvious I am.
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by sulakishop(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
I LAFF LIKE OBASANJO.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
these are not prophecy na, these are prediction.
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by shockwave(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Prophets of doom, they never see anything good to prophesy. I no know who send them work, bullshit!!!
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Evergreen4(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
That's wrong, he is from Auchi in Edo state
TippyTop:

Never knew Apostle Suleman is from Kaduna.
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by TippyTop(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Evergreen4:
That's wrong, he is from Auchi in Edo state
That was what I always thought, but he lives in Kaduna right?

This was the question the reporter asked him: You are from Kaduna State, the same state as Governor Nasir el-Rufai who recently introduced a bill that many consider anti-religious and against Christianity. What are your thoughts about the proposed bill?
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by bemyguest(f): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
It seems lalastica is related to this man somehow....cos this man story don dey over plenty

Hello #bornagain. It's better you tailor yourself to a true man of God and gain God's divine favour and blessing in abundance. 2nd chronicles 20v20. Lalasticala is wise indeed.

Apostle Johnson Suleman May God increase his grace and anointing upon your life in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by vickylincon(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
sect deadlier than boko may be ipob or fulani
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by akpo20: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
W need prophesy dat w favour us in dis country
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by SweetSoup(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2016
He also prophesied Jonathan's victory at last years presidential election... How did that turn out?
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Goke7: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Pastors should face their calling and leave politics for politicians
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Evergreen4(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2016
No, he lives in auchi, Edo state. That's part of the interview is even making me doubt the authenticity whole interview
TippyTop:

That was what I always thought, but he lives in Kaduna right?

This was the question the reporter asked him: You are from Kaduna State, the same state as Governor Nasir el-Rufai who recently introduced a bill that many consider anti-religious and against Christianity. What are your thoughts about the proposed bill?
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by bemyguest(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Why this guy no fit use prophesy cure ehn bald head.. angry

#Attention Seeking tweps. angry

Madcow. I pity you. May God show you mercy. Starting with your username. Madness is not really far from you. Insulting a man of God.
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by omotee1234(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2016
I don even understand all dis end time pastor so prediction and prophecy don d same may God have mercy on us all
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by siraj1402(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Who is this wèrè sule? Whome ever know him should tight him very well,he is too loose and he never see anything good for once. El-rufai loko e.
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by akpo20: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2016
W need prophesy dat w favour dis country
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2016
TippyTop:

Never knew Apostle Suleman is from Kaduna.
He is from Auchi Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
It seems lalastica is related to this man somehow....cos this man story don dey over plenty

hahahaha
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by akpo20: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2016
siraj1402:
Who is this wèrè sule? Whome ever know him should tight him very well,he is too loose and he never see anything good for once. El-rufai loko e.

don't insult man of God!!!!!!! I pity 4 ur life

1 Like

Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by TippyTop(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:

He is from Auchi Edo state

So I thought, but this was the question the reporter asked him: You are from Kaduna State, the same state as Governor Nasir el-Rufai who recently introduced a bill that many consider anti-religious and against Christianity. What are your thoughts about the proposed bill?
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
bebe2:
Rubbish,
Rubbish
Rubbish

I can do a better job, kiss

All these thing's are predictable na,

Nollywood stars are humans and humans die everyday all over the world.

The real prophesy will be if he says no Nollywood star will die this year, then u might just start to believe him if it comes true. shocked shocked embarassed

OK, now let me prophesy my own.

Next time u put amala in ur mouth u will swallow it.

And u must see a bleached girl in the street today,

And the big one,

Between now and 3mths Buhari must travel out of Nigeria cry

Pay ur offering wen all comes true cool

hehehehe badt girl

1 Like

Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Kherry: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Na so Nigeria worse................

Nt even a gud prophesy to help diz nation na wa ooooh
End time prophesy............
Re: Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass by Fortunate017(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
petux:
Who ur prophesy don help?
Who e don help?

Your father, i repeat am your father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.