Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. (34707 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Missing Adeyemi College Student Found In Ritualists’ Den / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead / Missing ABU-Zaria Student Found Dead - Babangida Ruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by souljaboi51(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Coventry University Student Ozi Akerele Who was missing Last year January has been found dead.

"Two young boys playing football found body of missing student in disused Coventry churchyard.

The body in a disused Coventry churchyard believed to be that of missing student Ozi Akerele was discovered by two ten-year-old boys.

The shocking discovery happened after the boys kicked a football in to the churchyard, off Albert Fearns Garden, in Foleshill, and climbed over a fence to retrieve it.

Coventry University student Ozi had been missing since a night out with friends on January 31, 2015.

The body was found by the young boys at around 5pm on Thursday and West Midlands Police say that, although formal identification is still to take place, they believe it to be that of the 24-year-old.

The mother of one of the boys, who wished not to be named, said: “My son and his friend were playing football and the ball went over the fence in to the churchyard.

“His friend jumped over the fence and saw something, so he shouted my lad who also went over the fence and saw it also.

“They went to get the other boy’s mother who wasn’t sure what it was and thought it may have been a Halloween outfit or something like that.

“They got another adult who said it was definitely a body and the police were called.

“My boy was really upset and both boys have been really quiet.

“The police were really lovely with both of them and I tried to explain to my lad that hopefully the person’s family can now have some closure.”
West Midlands Police say that Ozi’s family have been informed and are being supported by officers.

A post mortem examination carried out on Friday was inconclusive and further tests will be carried out to establish the cause of death, although detectives do not believe it to be suspicious.

It's believed that Ozi took a wrong turn on his walk home after a night out.

He was last seen in Old Church Road at 7.50am when he tried to flag down a motorist for help.

His last movements were caught on CCTV."

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/two-young-boys-playing-football-11238021
I dont know if this is the right section but kindly move to fp cc: justwise, DisGuy

1 Share

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by jaymejate: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Go do investigation well, and tell us who kill. So we go know the next step

4 Likes

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by pretty16(f): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Lord have Mercy. May his soul R.I.P.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Rip
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Flexherbal(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
RIP to the dead!
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Young03(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2016
arr st his gf
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by bigzic(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by BE811APP: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Oh No cry

Not safe in Nigeria..

Not safe in the UK

RIP lad!
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by macaranta(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Ishopbest: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2016
So sad
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by AbdulHaram(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
RIP, bro cry
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2016
jaymejate:
Wetyn go b d next step nah
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
jaymejate:

You are not alone
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Mopolchi: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Rip
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by rita25(f): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2016
somebody send pikin go abroad to go school sef na wahala really no place is safe oh except we turn to CHRIST

3 Likes

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by happney65: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Aarenasbaba:

Wetyn go b d next step nah

Na make we use juju fire the person be that.. grin May he rest in Peace though

1 Like

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2016
abeg how I fit create topic for NL.
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by rawtouch: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
closure for his family if it's confirmed to be his body
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
rita25:
somebody send pikin go abroad to go school sef na wahala really no place is safe oh except we turn to CHRIST

The entire world is not safe and it is under the influence of the wicked one called THE DEVIL!

1 Like

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by bibiking7(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2016

Damn. R.I.P. If he was murdered I hope the culprit or culprits are caught. Them English boys and knives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Presbulg(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by MoreWahala: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sad! cry cry,
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by mayorkyzo: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
RIP man cry
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by ipreach: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
sad news
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Omotall(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by OCcool: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chai!!!!! I knew this guy in secondary school (FGBC). Rip man if it is indeed him. #shudders
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Poor guy. Seems this type of news happens every year there.
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by pariot22MC: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
if nah nigerian police dem for don catch dos two boys as suspect
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by adaksbullet: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
While his these boy died like these? embarassed am piti him cry
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by meetmal03(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
RIP...
You were going out on a winter night without a jacket

Few days after u got to UK, u decided to go clubbing

You left alone without a jacket and knowledge of where u were going

Your village ppl must ve been hitting a drum for u
Be wiser in ur next life

RIP again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Fraudsters Assassinate Lawyer For Ripping Them Off Of N18m / Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part / Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.