Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. (34706 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Missing Adeyemi College Student Found In Ritualists’ Den / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead / Missing ABU-Zaria Student Found Dead - Babangida Ruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by souljaboi51(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
meetmal03:
RIP...
You were going out on a winter night without a jacket

Few days after u got to UK, u decided to go clubbing

You left alone without a jacket and knowledge of where u were going

Your village ppl must ve been hitting a drum for u
Be wiser in ur next life

RIP again

he went to the club with his old university friends, his drink was laced and he was disoriented. he forgot his jacket at the club and called his girl friend to come pick him up. he probably got lost cos all the houses are the same
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by mikebuddy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thats why madonna locks student inside and you people blame them!

Dancer dares to put fire inside his genitals, in the this amazing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdk8fcBqKE
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by maigida511(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
My secondary school mate..R.I.P my brother

1 Like

Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by nonix22(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:
Nigeria needs to increase it's security around the whole country. We need modern technologies to prevent and solve crimes.
Like someone said earlier our police can't trace an ordinary phone call.

The issue of Boko Haram and this Fulani herdsmen shows the country's weak security wise, it wouldn't take any of the developed countries to wipe out this Nigeria if ( I hope not) war should arise.
hope u read the post from start to finish??. This no be in naija but in the UK o. that shows that security issue is abound every where. we pray never to be a victim. I hope the Police does something about it and slid the case under the carpet as na foreigner is involved.
Re: Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. by Presbulg(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
nonix22:

hope u read the post from start to finish??. This no be in naija but in the UK o. that shows that security issue is abound every where. we pray never to be a victim. I hope the Police does something about it and slid the case under the carpet as na foreigner is involved.

Wow.... Thanks
I thought it was Convenant written up there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part / Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.