Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate (2636 Views)

How I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified Or Trained For / When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections / I Got A Good Job I'm Not Qualified For.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by wharley01(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2016
I saw a job advert online which i applied for, I was asked to attached my CV which i didn't, i actually went to technical college, I didn't meet their qualification standard, i am not even expecting them to call me for interview...the day i applied for this job as a web developer/programmer.. I wrote i leant programming through researches if they can employ me... fortunately I was called for interview and unfortunately I can't meet up with the time of the interview.. I live in osun state the company is in abuja

Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by ammyluv2002(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reschedule and see if it's possible. Don't worry about your qualification
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by wharley01(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Reschedule and see if it's possible. Don't worry about your qualification
how am I going to reschedule?
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by ammyluv2002(f): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
wharley01:
how am I going to reschedule?
Send a mail or give them a call.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by peenk(f): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Looks like GNLD to me, be very sure before you leave osun state, so you dont end up wasting your time and money. Cos no company will interview you and induct you the same day. My 2cents.
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by peenk(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Besides, from what i read, its a marketing coy, so they are ready to employ anybody. Marketing doesnt need any specific qualification. I'm not discouraging you though, just feel you should be sure of what you're going to abuja for.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by SarahD(f): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
FMG Associates is real. Call them and reschedule.
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by wharley01(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
peenk:
Besides, from what i read, its a marketing coy, so they are ready to employ anybody. Marketing doesnt need any specific qualification. I'm not discouraging you though, just feel you should be sure of what you're going to abuja for.
thanks ma'am

I reason with this
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by wharley01(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
SarahD:
FMG Associates is real. Call them and reschedule.
is is just that only ladies are ready to help?

well.. please can you tell me more about this company?
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by toprealman: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
FMG Platform is a marketing company who's Associates, through its affiliated companies, offers a broad array of wealth enhancing products and services. Associates are positioned to make money on the side providing Wealth Education,Facilitating Contracts, Training, Insurance and Real Estate Business on Commission. A Platform dedicated to helping individuals and families from all walks of life no matter their background and financial situations; have access to our wealth products and services that can help them achieve financial independence full or part time!. Join us, make money, build your own business, be your own boss, choose when and how you spend time with family and friends, dream your own dreams while maintaining a fulfilling lifestyle. It's virtually a risk-free chance to change your future http://www.fmgnigeria.com/
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by SarahD(f): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
wharley01:

is is just that only ladies are ready to help?

well.. please can you tell me more about this company?

Google it and find out for yourself.
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by peenk(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
From what toprealman wrote about the company, this one na strong GNLD company o or marketing company where you make your money based on commission grin .

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by wharley01(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
SarahD:

Google it and find out for yourself.
done ma.. thanks for your time
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by 4C2215131: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
peenk:
Looks like GNLD to me, be very sure before you leave osun state, so you dont end up wasting your time and money. Cos no company will interview you and induct you the same day. My 2cents.

Word! Even if it's not like you mentioned, that company cannot take proper care of it's staff. Sound too desperate to me and that in my books equal cheap labour and exploitation.

Not that my book matter though.
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by ozy4christ(f): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
toprealman:
FMG Platform is a marketing company
who's Associates, through its affiliated
companies, offers a broad array of wealth
enhancing products and services.
Associates are positioned to make money
on the side providing Wealth
Education,Facilitating Contracts, Training,
Insurance and Real Estate Business on
Commission.
A Platform dedicated to helping
individuals and families from all walks of
life no matter their background and
financial situations; have access to our
wealth products and services that can
help them achieve financial independence
full or part time!. Join us, make money,
build your own business, be your own
boss, choose when and how you spend
time with family and friends, dream your
own dreams while maintaining a fulfilling
lifestyle. It's virtually a risk-free chance to
change your future
http://www.fmgnigeria.com/
y Cant u tell him simply ITS A GNLD business instead of dis ur long grammer,i hv done dat biz before and dats how dey lure people.good 4 marketing people
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by ozy4christ(f): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
wharley01:
I saw a job advert online which i applied for, I was asked to attached my CV which i didn't, i actually went to technical college, I didn't meet their qualification standard, i am not even expecting them to call me for interview...the day i applied for this job as a web developer/programmer.. I wrote i leant programming through researches if they can employ me... fortunately I was called for interview and unfortunately I can't meet up with the time of the interview.. I live in osun state the company is in abuja
op,its a GNLD,hv done dat b4,its good as a second source of money,if u have d marketing strategies and wil 2 convince ppl,u can do it,i gaind 4rm it shaa but suspends it 4 nw
Re: I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate by toprealman: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
ozy4christ:
y Cant u tell him simply ITS A GNLD business instead of dis ur long grammer,i hv done dat biz before and dats how dey lure people.good 4 marketing people
why drink Andrew liver salt for another man's running stomach?
I copied and pasted info for on their website since clearly the OP needed clarification.
I have no biz with you......JOG ON!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cashiers Needed / Get Updates On All Recruitment Opportunities In Nigeria Here / I Teach This Craft N Skill On WhatsApp With Video.. See Pictures. UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.