Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? (4406 Views)

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Ganiyat72(f): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
I saw the pictures on Facebook couple of minutes ago. lemme download it.

but wait o, op are you saying the massacre never happened?

the blood thirsty fulani herdsmen really have fans on nairaland.
We warned you and few igbos on this forum about the dangers buhari portend to the igbo tribe, but u couldn't listen. The fulani marauders are on their way to your home state, imo, after visiting mbakas enugu state
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
This is why we itshekiris have to leave with our Eastern brothers from this useless nigeria.
We have nothing in common with fulani, hausa or yoruba. They are muslims.

...let me also remind you that you won't hesitate to marry a baboon as long as money is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ganiyat72:

We warned you and few igbos on this forum about the dangers buhari portend to the igbo tribe, but u couldn't listen. The fulani marauders are on their way to your home state, imo, after visiting mbakas enugu state

I doubt if u have a clue about who you're,or your purpose for existence yourself

3 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Ganiyat72(f): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

I doubt if u have a clue about who you're,or your purpose for existence yourself
Get back to me, when u learn how to strike a deciphereble sentence in English...............next
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Get back to me, when u learn how to strike a deciphereble sentence in English...............next
You have shown how petty your mind is,OLODO forming Britain slave.

4 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by EmeritusMbaM: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
This is why we itshekiris have to leave with our Eastern brothers from this useless nigeria.
We have nothing in common with fulani, hausa or yoruba. They are muslims.

Collynzo, so you are no more Yoruba but now itsekiri. You have switch from Arodetsolaye handle to MirabelArode. You have no shame bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by CecyAdrian(f): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

More designers to your wardrobes sister,home and boutique!

Thanks brother kiss, lol!

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Xonology: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is the animals that we are unfortunately living together in this zoo called Nigeria.. Wait let me get you zombies correctly.. Are you saying that the attack never happened and many people are not killed? ...Hmm the future is really really.. Hmm angry

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Sant1m: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
rusher14:
You've spoken the mind of many who are thinking the same but concerned about the online backlash they might suffer.

It'll help if pictures can be provided.
I don't claim to know but some issues need further answers.
Why would the Fulani's be working so hard to paint their presidency black?
is it impossible for foreign and local interest who do not like pmb to blackmail his govt with these attacks
Are there still interest in this country that feel pained that BH was used to blackmail Gej.
Have the same power moved from sponsoring BH to sponsoring men masquerading as Fulani herdsmen.
yes there are Fulani farmers clash all over before now, why the increase in tempo now such since pmb came in, who gains? pmb or those who need to use religion to blackmail him for 2019.
is corruption fighting back?
this invaders do they cone with their cows nearby or only identified with clothings, bow and arrow. I am not claiming it may not be them, I only very problem with the tempo under their own Govt, what could very prevented then from doing this, same tempo under Gej.? just thinking outside the box.

8 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by kcmichael: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
I once asked someone have u seen herdmen with AK47? He replied No. My worry is if the reporter counted the dead bodies why couldnt they take pictures? The Fg should investigate this matter very well

8 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by pangea2: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Viviansblog!
You dey fall hands o,
Where are your usual graphic pictures to document this terrible event?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by marshborn(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why you no snap the pictures yourself. Lobbish!!
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by hungryboy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Abeg dont bring rubbish from Facebook,make your cut from channels or nta clips.

You can not go and bring us rubbish from Somalia.
this is how you guys keep living in denial and believing in conspiracy theories rather than calling your brothers to order,
Ok, here is the truth,
The fulanis didn't attack,
The massacre and destruction of properties didn't happen,
It's fake news being spread by Ipob youths to make Buhari and his tribesmen look bad.
Same way the denied 9/11, same way the denied Isis,
Same way the denied Al -qaeda,
Seems fulani herdsmen have been added to list.

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by ckmayoca: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

It's pure common sense that pictures evoke emotions that words wouldn't even capture but....... not one...

What's baffling is that these particular set of blood letting "Fulani herdsmen" actually gave an advance which is totally out of character!!

Law enforcement didn't take position to ward off any potential attack & casualty figures keep changing by the hour!!

The rat stinks to high heaven but politics is more important in this clime than human lives. lipsrsealed

Maybe vanguard is lying too and other news agency
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
hungryboy:
this is how you guys keep living in denial and believing in conspiracy theories rather than calling your brothers to order,
Ok, here is the truth,
The fulanis didn't attack,
The massacre and destruction of properties didn't happen,
It's fake news being spread by Ipob youths to make Buhari and his tribesmen look bad.
Same way the denied 9/11, same way the denied Isis,
Same way the denied Al -qaeda,
Seems fulani herdsmen have been added to list.

Go and eat hungry man...you are seeing stars.

3 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
pangea2:
Viviansblog!
You dey fall hands o,
Where are your usual graphic pictures to document this terrible event?

She would soon find old pics from her file.

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
marshborn:
Why you no snap the pictures yourself. Lobbish!!

Wetin concern ibo-importers with expiry date?

Wetin concern wheelbarrow with tollgate?

4 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

Maybe vanguard is lying too and other news agency

Ehn..where are the pics naa?

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Emexicoman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:
40 people killed in one single community,yet no single picture from this massacre...why?

I have been wondering why graphic pictures do not come with every nairaland's news links of SE fulani invasion

This kind of SW-fulani bloodbath news is now like a daily dose from the online media and radio stations,yet no images like it on the TV to proof?

Any killings or bloody pictures online are now being attributed to the fulani massacre just to tarnish the image of our fulani president.

Did the fulani people just migrate to Nigeria?

Were the fulani people not in existence during the goodluck Jonathan administration,and how come they weren't in the news like everyday then?

OAM4J Mynd44 Seun atleast,some of us nairalanders are curious..We hope to be able to put/ask this out questions on the front page.

If femi fani-kayode can write anything to rubbish the fulanis after hearing the news of enugu-fulani bloodbath,and it got to front page- then a nairalander can ask simple questions like this.Thanks.
A fulani man said to my face here in Abuja that their brother is in power and that they own Nigeria now.. This happened the day we played Egypt in kd. I believe it the mentality they are working with.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Omenkata: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
I saw the pictures on Facebook couple of minutes ago. lemme download it.

but wait o, op are you saying the massacre never happened?

the blood thirsty fulani herdsmen really have fans on nairaland.
am beginning to love Beremx (no offense to your hubby please) grin
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Collynzo, so you are no more Yoruba but now itsekiri. You have switch from Arodetsolaye handle to MirabelArode. You have no shame bro.

Mirabel is his wife cheesy
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by ckmayoca: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Ehn..where are the pics naa?

If u ask me, shey make I go ask vanguard for u?
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

If u ask me, shey make I go ask vanguard for u?

Chebi na u dey wail

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by sinkhole: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

You mean those that counted the bodies one by one? grin grin You are a smacker!

How do you eXperret people that are busy counting dead bodies be taking pictures?
I don laugh tire grin if people can stand and count, why cant they take picture? but I know you just joking grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lalasticlala come and move this to front page. Nigerians deserve to know better. Some journalists are prepared to report rubbish news that can result in a second civil war and nairaland should not be a breeding ground for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by ckmayoca: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Chebi na u dey wail

Na.. I don't wail. I got my salary yestarday I praised. I couldn't get fuel around me at control price I complained, that makes me human and a concern nigerian. I do not wail.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by ckmayoca: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Chebi na u dey wail

Define wail.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
I should get pictures for you from channels or NTA?

inukwa?

anyway, here's the "rubbish" i got for you from Facebook.
FAKE

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Martins301:
Lalasticlala come and move this to front page. Nigerians deserve to know better. Some journalists are prepared to report rubbish news that can result in a second civil war and nairaland should not be a breeding ground for that

Seun Seun Seun! People are calling on you here.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
imhotep:

FAKE

See for yourself Seun. Seun Seun Seun!
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by falseman(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
CecyAdrian:
This is a very valid and important question. How come Fulani that have always been here with us suddenly turned bloody killers, how come no pictures from this particular incident that has got everyone worked up on.

So, someone counted dead bodies, reported it without taking picture evidence and people who call themselves intellects believe simply because it's from a certain tribe.

What I know is that politics is a very dirty and dangerous game and in Nigeria, it's deadly because most politicians can go to any length to discredit and tarnish the image of one person or a group of people.

And what I also know is that, a lot of evil people have taken advantage of this Fulani issue to drive home their evil deeds

Pray you don't get raped by this animals because no one will be there to take a photo
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am not a fulani nor a wailing Wailer. i am just asking questions for many of us who has common reasoning Seun Seun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) / Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 / Airforce Base In Owerri Sacked. Who Can Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.