Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos (53562 Views)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Badmus Dolapo Becomes Certified PR Personnel (photos) / DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2016
CNN's correspondent Nima Elbagir embarked on a fact finding mission as she reported on the Nigerian military's campaign to eradicate Boko Haram and also locate the abducted Chibok girls. The journalist entered the dreaded Sambisa forest with the aid of battle-ready military personnel (both army and airforce) .. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/cnn-journalist-enters-sambisa-forest.html

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Fmartin(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Expecting Sahara reporters to emulate them

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Kagarko(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by CastedDude: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
she get mind shaa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by CastedDude: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2016
make I hear... na only to dey report Saraki news from Café dey sabi
Fmartin:
Expecting Sahara reporters to emulate them

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by stzy(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Was wondering what was special about this forest.... Its not even as thick as ondo forests or Ogun forests or Anambra forests

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
dats good. This is called investigative journalism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
u no far... u fit track to know whats special about it
stzy:
Was wondering what was special about this forest.... Its not even as thick as ondo forests or Ogun forests or Anambra forests

20 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by DropShot: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Boko Boys cannot even dare to show their face to these fierce-looking soldiers.

Thank God we removed GEJ. He was an error that was rightly corrected.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2016
dont believe anything she says....she is with white-people...they will bend the truth....

3 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by oluaseunhashy(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Omo! na to dey recite psalm 91 sure pass o..

8 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
na u we go come believe abii....
tsdarkside:

dont believe anything she says....she is with white-people...they will bend the truth....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by 9jii(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2016
But Nigerian reporters always reporting from their Lazy ars.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by worksmart(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Later they would report that Boko Haram are winning the war.
Propaganda tool of imperialism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by 9jii(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
stzy:
its not forest full of trees and nature but FULL OF DEATH

3 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
dainformant:
na u we go come believe abii....

yes...am you....i can not lie to my sef.....and i am immun against white-mind-washing......
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by TrueHeart365(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

Thank God fwe removed GEJ. He was an error that was rightly corrected.

and may God rule your life the way buhari is running this country.

say amen if you believe this government is better than the previous.

buhari that is yet to buy one tire since he entered power. mtcheeew

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by sparrowkid: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
That is what stands those foreign media outlets out. They don't want to rely only on the press releases of the Nigerian Army alone. They want to see things for themselves.

On a lighter note, at least it is not only Akara Ogun that went to Igbo Irunmale and came out live. This girl would also say that she's being to Igbo Irunmale and come out live. Shikena! grin

11 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by DropShot: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
TrueHeart365:

and may God rule your life the way buhari is running this country.

say amen if you believe this government is better than the previous.

buhari that is yet to buy one tire since he entered power. mtcheeew
A very big amen. PMB's style is ensuring our problems are solved from the roots, surgically restructuring the foundations rather than cosmetically solving them which will make them resurface after a few years.

Only analytical minds understand that the state of today's economy is the result of our choices of many years passed. It's same way results of PMB's current efforts will be visible in two/three years.

And how do you know the govt has not bought a tyre since coming on board? Do you expect govt to be tabling to you what is purchased on daily basis? How old are you?

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by okosodo: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

Thank God fwe removed GEJ. He was an error that was rightly corrected.
The army conspired against jonathan, most people do not know how mafiarism work

3 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by viktagorion: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fearless journalist there.

I doff my hat.

2 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by DropShot: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
okosodo:
If the army could successfully conspire against their Commander in Chief, then that C-in-C was not worth being in that position. So, removing him still justified.

48 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

A very big amen. PMB's style is ensuring our problems are solved from the roots, surgically restructuring the foundations rather than cosmetically solving them which will make them resurface after a few years.

Only analytical minds understand this point though.

And how do you know the govt has not bought a tyre since coming on board? How old are you?

woww...guy,,,,that was a brilliant counter...let am bless you nau.....i have nothing against blessings.... grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by atule185: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Investigative journalism at work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by stzy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
u no far... u fit track to know whats special about it
more reason ppl get killed for reason

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by viktagorion: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
okosodo:
Which army conspired? Abeg park well.
When the head is rotten, the whole body is affected too. Former army and air Chiefs are returning military funds stolen under the nose of the ineffectual buffoon.

Never again to a corrupt, weak and clueless commander in chief.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by olafum1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
if na one journalist with punch, will they have honoured him as this?

5 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by ramdris(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shame on our press men for not towing this path to get us real life accounts of the war against terror...

2 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Destined2win: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
These are the real journalists; getting the story first hand

3 Likes

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by TheFreeOne: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

A very big amen. PMB's style is ensuring our problems are SOLVED FROM THE ROOTS, SURGICALLY RESTRUCTURING THE FOUNDATIONS rather than cosmetically solving them which will make them resurface after a few years.

Really Kindly explain cos I have not seen any except an alapata (butcher) doing a terrible job.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by TrueHeart365(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

And how do you know the govt has not bought a tyre since coming on board? How old are you?

Okay. I see nothing but the usual chants from the typical rice eating zombies.

Obviously your mind is not sound enough to table your analysis objectively, so let me help you

1) before buhari, Nigeria generated about 5000 mw of electricity. Now the government can't even tell us how much is left after taking office. What is more evident is we rarely enjoy power now like we did during the past administration. What is he restructuring when the foundation is already there?

2) did you know Nigeria doesn't have a budget, no economic policies for almost half a year now. First the budget was padded, next some things were excluded and more excuses keep coming.
Meanwhile, investors are fleeing due to this confusion and those who thought of coming have decided to stay away. How will that bring jobs and help small businesses grow?
Please tell me what he is restructuring when he clearly has no clue what he's doing.

3) need I mention his silence over the fulani massacres all over the place? What is he clinically restructuring I ask you?

4) he says he's fighting corruption, we both know his cabinet and allies is filled with people with questionable characters. Abi Na only opposition dey corrupt ni?

5) Jonathan may have given the pipeline protection contracts to the wrong people, but it's a no brainer that you need to hand over such responsibilities to private hands as it's done in developed countries.
What did your messiah do? He canceled the contracts with the only option of deploying soldiers. Guess what, pipeline vandals resurfaced with full force and the result is what we have today

6) please tell me how many countries David Cameron, Angela markel, Australian prime minister, Canadian prime minister, Russian president have visited since assuming office as they tackle economic challenges with successes.
Your fulani herdsman has toured the whole world with only with nothing to show for it.
Did you of almost 30 countries he visited in a year he was able to sign a reasonable deal with only china? Please list another I'm unaware of.

Lastly. Can you name one weapon the military is using to win the war against boko haram that buhari purchased?

Even the AFSF and mobile strike force that is credited of doing the dirtiest work in routing bh was formed, funded and structured by the previous administration.
The military was next to nothing when Jonathan came in and despite the efforts by apc and their western sponsors to frustrate the man he still managed to leave a strong and restructured force behind...

I can go on but that will be a waste of my time educated an apc ignoramus zombie.

By the way. What has age got to do with being knowledgeable? #commonsense

35 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.