Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nysc Stream 2 Latest News - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Stream 2 Latest News (10355 Views)

Nysc Stream 2 New Time Table / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / NYSC Stream II Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Aikeh(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2016
There is 50% chance dt this maybe true.

Initially, I was among those condemning people spreading false rumors about our beloved stream 2 but all changed on Friday when I encountered a Co tenant who works with nysc Abuja, he comes home once in a while to see his family, he was about to enter his car when I bumped onto him, greeted him, he asked me where I was posted, I told him I'm among stream 2, the man simply replied that There's no stream 2, I showed him the SMS sent by nysc, he said OK, entered his car and zoomed off, seemed like he was in a hurry,

Troubled by what he said I waited till evening for him to come back, I and my friend who just passed out (2015 batch B) went to his apartment, my friend who bought wine wanted to show appreciation to the man for helping him secure the state of his choice state, luckily he was around, after showing appreciation and exchanging pleasantries, I raised the issue of stream 2 again, he said he's surprised by the SMS I showed him, said in the last board meeting they held, they made provisions for 150,000 corp members, the federal government released funds for just about 59,000 corpers, the rest were pushed to stream 2, I then asked him if we will really move by May, he said he would need to confirm, he made a call to one Oga at the top in their office, after the call he said UNLESS THE FEDERAL GOVT RELEASED THE MONEY BEFORE THEN, THAT WE WILL BE MERGED WITH BATCH B,.....

AND HE SAID THE POSSIBILITY OF THE GOVT RELEASING THAT MONEY IS VERY SLIM.. ... So guys, don't antagonize or cast aspersions on those that say we will camp by July, because from the information at hand, we are heading to that direction and only our prayers can save us

That is the discussion between a close friend of mine and an nysc official.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Arosko(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oga abegii forget dat one jooor, stream 2 sure pass anytin.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by ninodaniel(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
op beta thunder fire dt ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by CaptainKool15(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
And you did nothing at his presence? You didn't call on Sango or Amadioha to strike everybody behind the plan

You be mumu o o...

I no one swear for you now, but be careful bro... Guys ain't smiling embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Emaax77(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
So you come open new thread with another username after i rebuke u for the other thread abi?? U MUST BE AN AGENT OF RUMOUR & LIES.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emaax77:
So you come open new thread with another username after i rebuke u for the other thread abi?? U MUST BE AN AGENT OF RUMOUR & LIES.
Hahaha you are funny bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Sammiel: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emaax77:
' AGENT OF RUMOUR & LIES ' Lols.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Mirabillics11(f): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emaax77:
I can't help laughing, are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Salvadot: 2:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew......
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by blessedgal(f): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2016
did yeye pple can spread rumour, if is nt their aunty, na their uncle working in nysc,later we go hear say their great grand father dat retired frm nysc,said dis and dat, lie kill all of una,don't know y pple get joy in spreading fake news, nonsenses
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Haryohdeji(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Aikeh:
There is 50% chance dt this maybe true.

Initially, I was among those condemning people spreading false rumors about our beloved stream 2 but all changed on Friday when I encountered a Co tenant who works with nysc Abuja, he comes home once in a while to see his family, he was about to enter his car when I bumped onto him, greeted him, he asked me where I was posted, I told him I'm among stream 2, the man simply replied that There's no stream 2, I showed him the SMS sent by nysc, he said OK, entered his car and zoomed off, seemed like he was in a hurry,

Troubled by what he said I waited till evening for him to come back, I and my friend who just passed out (2015 batch B) went to his apartment, my friend who bought wine wanted to show appreciation to the man for helping him secure the state of his choice state, luckily he was around, after showing appreciation and exchanging pleasantries, I raised the issue of stream 2 again, he said he's surprised by the SMS I showed him, said in the last board meeting they held, they made provisions for 150,000 corp members, the federal government released funds for just about 59,000 corpers, the rest were pushed to stream 2, I then asked him if we will really move by May, he said he would need to confirm, he made a call to one Oga at the top in their office, after the call he said UNLESS THE FEDERAL GOVT RELEASED THE MONEY BEFORE THEN, THAT WE WILL BE MERGED WITH BATCH B,.....

AND HE SAID THE POSSIBILITY OF THE GOVT RELEASING THAT MONEY IS VERY SLIM.. ... So guys, don't antagonize or cast aspersions on those that say we will camp by July, because from the information at hand, we are heading to that direction and only our prayers can save us

That is the discussion between a close friend of mine and an nysc official.
you just talked like someone that didn't pass pass through university... I wonder why people disturb themselves. Are we the first set to have stream2?... All the info you need is on there site... May21 is the day set for stream2....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by dexcira(f): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Lmao. Cheap rumor
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by henchamb(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2016
next time he comes home Pls tell him that on behalf of stream 2 that i said he is a compound fool.
i don't know why graduates don't understand simple and short message.
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by alstarmayo(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Please did anyone get a text that the new date to print call up will be announced for those going for stream two?
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by rasakwahab: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2016
some who fall under stream 2 have printed their CUL and the date they are to report to camp is May 21
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by prettyvee22(f): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Sweetheart estead of posting all this, let's just pray for the best.
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by lovingT(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Heard the same rumor from an official in ondo state. Really heartbroken. No stream 2. Now batch b.
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by lyndysino(f): 12:31am On May 02, 2016
I stand not to be fooled or trapped by this false rumour
... Because the nysc calendar still remain unchanged.... Cos had it been there will b no stream ii, nysc will have officially pass the information or rather change the nysc calendar. Aikeh pls stop putting pples mind on depression cos of nysc issue cos I am so much tired of staying home... Nd pls if u dnt hve any concrete info abt nysc don't bother sharing it here because "pple dey Para o"

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by lyndysino(f): 8:02am On May 02, 2016
Are you serious.....
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by freegaza(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2016
July is Ramadan and no camping in Ramadan
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Meesquared(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2016
wahyasay? gerrarahia Mhen shiiii.. damn. don't try that
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by rasakwahab: 4:08am On May 06, 2016
is July on nysc timetable
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by tolurainbow(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2016
I heard abt dis force rumour but it's not possible, I rebuke it ijn,,,I ave bin at home since last year October dey want mi 2 waste one yr at ohm....adonbilivit....stream 2 sure...
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Kingnap(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2016
Am surprised as well... Am a batch b corper serving in Akwa ibom... When our LI was leaving for camp last week, he said "there were no stream two"... He may be wrong though only time shall tell... I do hope there is stream 2, coz its not going to be funny at all
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Shollyjay90(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2016
I Dont No Y Pple Are So Daft,we Are Nt D Fest 2 B In Stream 2 And We Will Nt B D Last,so Wats D Prob All Abt.........As From Nw Anybody Who Brings False Rumour Shall B Banned,bt 4 All Rumour Dia May B Some Element Of Truth Ooo, God Will Save Us In Nigeria
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by stevLegend: 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
prettyvee22:
Sweetheart estead of posting all this, let's just pray for the best.
Of all quotes, urs alone seems to be meaningful.
Be it a rumour or not, he only shared an insight of what was said to him. He definately didn't deserve the curses been showered upon him.
I see u as a uniuqe lady. & ur man must be lucky to have u. because wen a woman understands situations, d man takes courage.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Afam4eva(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2016
As much as this is a mere speculation, it's pertinent to note that for the first time NYSC did not release the posting letter for the batch B along with Batch A as it's always the case. I won't be surprised if this rumour turns out to be true.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by deedo93(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2016
okay, so my people I know u all are nervous about the possibility dat theres no stream two, but no need to worry stream two is a go! went to NYSC HQ this morning and met a deputy director there who confirmed DAT there is definitely a provision for stream two! and in his own words "if u want to join batch B don't go to camp on the 21st of may"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by eki2000(m): 1:50am On May 10, 2016
Praise The Lord, Thank U Jesus, Victory, Power, Amen.
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Nobody: 2:08am On May 10, 2016
grin OP this thread is OP naow!
Re: Nysc Stream 2 Latest News by Gwazah(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2016
rasakwahab:
some who fall under stream 2 have printed their CUL and the date they are to report to camp is May 21
Where did they print it? on their various website or nysc website?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come and work / We Have Not Fixed Date For 2017 Batch A (stream II) Orientation Course – NYSC / NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election - Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.