Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? (6818 Views)

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by ournaijablog(f): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
John and I have been dating for a few months, everything was going well and I was having the time of my life. I was happy and in love and John always took care of me, making sure I wanted for nothing. The sex was awesome and adventurous and we were always trying new things then few nights ago he dropped a bombshell “Nneka I want to have anal sex with you”.

Anal sex? I said, he said yes; well I told him I wasn’t interested in having it with anyone not now not ever! I have heard how painful and unsafe it was and I wasn’t ready to have a leaking anus. Yesterday night he asked again, saying if I really loved him I would do it with him or he would go do it with someone else, my heat broke; why was I so unlucky with love I asked myself? I love John a lot and I might just do it with him.

This story up there is what a lot of women go through. They are emotionally blackmailed in the name of love, “if you love me you would do this, you would do that”, Love has no price tag.

There has always been a debate on how safe anal sex is, while some have argued it is very safe others believe it helps in the spread of infections. The anus is full of bacteria, even if both partners do not have a sexually transmitted disease; bacteria normally in the anus can potentially affect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

These are the common misconceptions about anal sex

It will hurt; it doesn’t have to if done correctly.

Once it hurt it will always hurt; this is not true.

Having anal sex will save your sex life; do not let anyone deceive you, having anal sex should be a choice you willing and solemnly take by yourself, you shouldn’t be coerced or forced or blackmailed into giving it.

Only sluts have anal sex; this is a big lie millions of women around the world enjoy anal sex.

Your man won’t respect you later; sometimes it helps partners get emotionally closer like they have share a part of themselves with each other.

It will cause you physical damage; well any type of sex done wrongly will cause physical damage.

You don’t need to use condoms while having anal sex; yes you can’t get pregnant having anal sex but the risk of infection is very high.

Your anus will get all stretched out; this is purely a misconception, this depends on your ability to relax and have it in a healthy way. The same way the vaginal can accommodate al types of joysticks and never stretch so can the anus.

It is literally dirty; this is probably one of the biggest misconceptions about anal sex. The anus and the lower part of the rectum actually have very little fecal material in them, which means it tends not to be as dirty as you think it is. This doesn’t mean you have to transfer the elements into the vaginal by having anal sex and then vaginal sex because they are two different environments, if you’re going to have anal sex and vagina sex make sure after anal se you wash with an antimicrobial soap.

Anal sex can be enjoyed, safe and painless but it has to be a choice you should make by yourself and not your partner blackmailing you into it, it will not help boost your relationship when you aren’t doing it for the love of it. If your partner insists on it I think it’s time you walk away.

Ibeji Isabella.

Culled from ournaijablog.com
Twitter: @ournaijablog
Facebook: ournaijablog
Email: Isabella@ournaijablog.com

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Buharism: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Go to a sex store and buy a Huge strap-on d¡ldo, You drill his ass first with it, if he loves and enjoy it you can now allow him to drill ur own ass.Atleast at the end both of u will start wearing pampers together for love

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Controversialad: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Give am nah, since you have been giving him front without him paying bride price, why complain now he wants back side.. Okukacha gi, di gi eburunu nke foduru. Mtcheeww, onye Uwa.

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
So he wants to loose the front and back for ur future hubby

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by UrWorstNitemare: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
undecided COMPLY
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by ClitRaider: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
He's fed up of your clit.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by mercenary: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Gay tendency.... He fagghot

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by HolyHero: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Maybe your pussy_ is not tight enough... Am just saying

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by HurricaneMIMZY: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sex is no longer pleasurable and enjoyable when you're being coerce to do it.

Your partner has to respect your sexual preference.

VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by slamstanlee(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
sodomy.
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Lordabas: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
From what i've observed the man has been digging so deep that the pussy has lost its elasticity, exceeding its elastic limit. This has rendered her pussy loose and tightless
so na anal sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Fmartin(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Anal sex Hmm....

Dnt give in if u ar nt willing.
To hell with his so called love.
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by HurricaneMIMZY: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
HolyHero:

It's okay to want to spice up their sex life but both have to be comfortable with it.

Sir, we'd appreciate if you

Check my signature, sir.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by HurricaneMIMZY: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
HolyHero:

It's okay to want to spice up their sex life but both have to be comfortable with it.

Check my signature, sir.
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by khristals(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
if he asks u for anal sex... this is what he means

" hey sugar, I don't mean to be rude but ur vagina has gotten way past its elastic limit and none of that is my fault.. would u mind giving me a much smaller hole to penetrate?"

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by donbenedict(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
I can't and will never stick my wand into some pile of dirty shittt

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by falconey(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:

Lwkm
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Lordabas: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
Better tell her that future hubbies no dey chop leftovers again if its loose she better use super glue or elz they'll send her silly assz home
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by HolyHero: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Check my signature, sir.
i don hear
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by ournaijablog(f): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
khristals:
if he asks u for anal sex... this is what he means

" hey sugar, I don't mean to be rude but ur vagina has gotten way past its elastic limit and none of that is my fault.. would u mind giving me a much smaller hole to penetrate?"
It doesn't necessarily mean so, some people just love to experiment

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by obo389(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
this na nonsense. why anal sex? wetn do the pussy?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Khez: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Maddy madness

Thought you were reporting someone, i don't even understand if your preaching now or against it...

You need God!!

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Martinez19(m): 2:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Nonsense, if I were you, I would leave that wicked man. How dare him tell you to your face the he will seek sexual pleasure else where if you don't give him anal sex? Is he mad? That shows he doesn't love you. Leave that wicked man alone. grin grin grin

If he loves you, he wouldn't think of sex elsewhere for whatever reason.
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why is it so hard for female to understand that their husbands sexual needs are more important than hers?
If that man wants anal, he has the right to Bleep her whenever he wants and whatever hole she has.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by Ellioto076(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2023
ournaijablog:
John and I have been dating for a few months, everything was going well and I was having the time of my life. I was happy and in love and John always took care of me, making sure I wanted for nothing. The sex was awesome and adventurous and we were always trying new things then few nights ago he dropped a bombshell “Nneka I want to have anal sex with you”.

Anal sex? I said, he said yes; well I told him I wasn’t interested in having it with anyone not now not ever! I have heard how painful and unsafe it was and I wasn’t ready to have a leaking anus. Yesterday night he asked again, saying if I really loved him I would do it with him or he would go do it with someone else, my heat broke; why was I so unlucky with love I asked myself? I love John a lot and I might just do it with him.

This story up there is what a lot of women go through. They are emotionally blackmailed in the name of love, “if you love me you would do this, you would do that”, Love has no price tag.

There has always been a debate on how safe anal sex is, while some have argued it is very safe others believe it helps in the spread of infections. The anus is full of bacteria, even if both partners do not have a sexually transmitted disease; bacteria normally in the anus can potentially affect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

These are the common misconceptions about anal sex

It will hurt; it doesn’t have to if done correctly.

Once it hurt it will always hurt; this is not true.

Having anal sex will save your sex life; do not let anyone deceive you, having anal sex should be a choice you willing and solemnly take by yourself, you shouldn’t be coerced or forced or blackmailed into giving it.

Only sluts have anal sex; this is a big lie millions of women around the world enjoy anal sex.

Your man won’t respect you later; sometimes it helps partners get emotionally closer like they have share a part of themselves with each other.

It will cause you physical damage; well any type of sex done wrongly will cause physical damage.

You don’t need to use condoms while having anal sex; yes you can’t get pregnant having anal sex but the risk of infection is very high.

Your anus will get all stretched out; this is purely a misconception, this depends on your ability to relax and have it in a healthy way. The same way the vaginal can accommodate al types of joysticks and never stretch so can the anus.

It is literally dirty; this is probably one of the biggest misconceptions about anal sex. The anus and the lower part of the rectum actually have very little fecal material in them, which means it tends not to be as dirty as you think it is. This doesn’t mean you have to transfer the elements into the vaginal by having anal sex and then vaginal sex because they are two different environments, if you’re going to have anal sex and vagina sex make sure after anal se you wash with an antimicrobial soap.

Anal sex can be enjoyed, safe and painless but it has to be a choice you should make by yourself and not your partner blackmailing you into it, it will not help boost your relationship when you aren’t doing it for the love of it. If your partner insists on it I think it’s time you walk away.

Ibeji Isabella.

Culled from ournaijablog.com
Twitter: @ournaijablog
Facebook: ournaijablog
Email: Isabella@ournaijablog.com

The only problem I read in that story is how that wife is useless. He demanded for anal sex, which is totally right, and that b*tch is opposing to his desires. If I was that guy I would force her to give me anal and look for prostitutes as well.
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2023
It is only closet gays that demand analysis sex.

How person go leave toto wey sweet go dey bang nyash where shit dey? grin
Re: He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? by cyberguy72(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
He is an Animal....don't do with let him allow u burst his ass too first with a Love Machine b4 u can allow him...nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People / Someone is trying to scam me again / Dick Size, More Important Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.