Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' (1736 Views)

Access Denial For User Root / How To Run Localhost Or Web Server On Your Android Phone / Help!!! Login Failed For User in SQL Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by johnson1924: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
pls pals ,how do i solve dis problem,am creating a new database
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by babatope88(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
That is password error, which database are you using? Localhost cannot be database name. Are you on live sever or local development machine.
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by johnson1924: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
am using a local server
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by fattbabakay(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
johnson1924:
pls pals ,how do i solve dis problem,am creating a new database
the password for d user is incorrect...just try otbwith username 'root' without password...
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by Knownpal(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
If you can't remember your password and you've done all those things you were told to do (above) and yet no solution, why not create a new user.
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by johnson1924: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
am just learnin mysql for de first time,i dont see anytin like password in de video tutorial am using,so i need help
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by maekhel(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
johnson1924:
am just learnin mysql for de first time,i dont see anytin like password in de video tutorial am using,so i need help
If you are on a local server(wamp, xampp, easyPHP, etct) then your mysql database username and password will be root and no password (blank password) by default unless you have specifically changed it.
As @fattbabakay said, use username='root' and password='' for your database connection.
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by johnson1924: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am using apache server,and am creating my new DB with command prompt
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by seunthomas: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
The issue is with you command to connect to mysql. If you are using command prompt as you said, then the command to connect would be like so:
mysql -u username -pPassword -h Host(optional)
so for example : username=root password=admin
mysql -u root -padmin

There are instances you may need to specify a host assuming your database is not running on localhost but on a specific ip address
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by maekhel(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
johnson1924:
I am using apache server,and am creating my new DB with command prompt
paste the exact error (the same way it appear) you are getting.
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by johnson1924: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@ 'localhost' To Database ''
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by maekhel(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
johnson1924:
Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@
'localhost' To Database ''
How did you try to connect?
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by johnson1924: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
create database johnDB;
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by maekhel(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
johnson1924:
create database johnDB;
If you are using mysql from the command prompt, you must first connect to your mysql using mysql -u (ur username) -p(ur password) before you can create a database
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by tr3y(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Seems no username was sent to the database. Default user is root.
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2016
@op, what type of apache server are you using? Reactor server, Wamp Server, XAMPP, EasyPHP etc?
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by johnson1924: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
am using apache server
Re: Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database '' by dangujba: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Which kind of Server you are using?

(1) (Reply)

Your Guide To Android Developer Options / N5000 For Correct Answer: How Does Palmpay Do This? / I Am Willing To Pay Handsomely For This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.