Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch (779 Views)

Nairaland Moderators On Scale / Nairaland Moderators Pls Give Me A Good Reason Why You Banned Me / An Advise to Nairaland moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch by searchng4love: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
apologies to myd44...profuse one. spambot issue...

Seun please remove myd44 I have suffered same as the complainant DesChyko1...
a moderator banned for "do you tear butholes....no wonder you found the write up newsworthy. " insulting a nairalander. violation of rule 2

he banned me for calling someone wench... young lady/woman
he banned me for exclaiming poppycock ...which means nonsense
I have concluded maybe he doesn't have a good grasp of English Language. Please get someone who does

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seconded grin
What's up irunobobo.
You sound intelligent in that write up.
Myd44 is actually loosing it. He/she is not doing what he/she is suppose to be doing. Something is wrong.
Re: Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch by Seun(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
deschyko1 was banned by the antispam bot and not mynd44. He was unbanned by Fynestboi. You owe mynd44 an apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch by DesChyko1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchng4love:

I have suffered same as the complainant DesChyko1..

I'm very grateful for your intercession. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch by searchng4love: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
... apologies to mynd on the deschyko1 issue...
Seun:
deschyko1 was banned by the antispam bot and not mynd44. He was unbanned by Fynestboi. You owe him a profuse apology.
Re: Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch by searchng4love: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
am not that character... he only cloned my id.

HateU2:
Seconded grin
What's up irunobobo.
You sound intelligent in that write up.
Myd44 is actually loosing it. He/she is not doing what he/she is suppose to be doing. Something is wrong.
Re: Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch by DesChyko: 12:49pm On May 11, 2016
searchng4love:
... apologies to mynd on the deschyko1 issue...

It was actually this account that was banned. The 'deschyko1' which was banned in 2014 by that antispam bot is another handle I used in reporting the misdemeanour. Your intervention worked though. I was communicated with. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Did Your Mum Ever Use Any Of These On You? / 48 Unknown Facts You Never Knew!! No 4 Will Amaze You!! / MTN Vs Enugu Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.