Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. (34658 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Yes na. Why did you ask?
I don't believe you are New here embarassed
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..it depends on the individual, there are ways to pass the message across.

Personally, I have told some plainly that nothing serious can happen between us,and they just ignore me like I didn't say anything. After telling a girl something like that,would you still need to tell her shez your side chick?
like you said 'it depends on individual'

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
KingRex1:
You can open ur mouth now
no, I can't
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by unapapadeycraze: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I don't believe you are New here embarassed

Well, I can't force you to believe.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I don come again o cheesy. Erm erm.. I'm not advising anybody to be a side chick oo before you all bash me till I go and dive inside 3rd mainland bridge cheesy. I just wanna say 'the benefits'. I thought a lot about this before I could come up with the benefits. Enjoy:

1. FREEDOM: mehn, there will be freedom. Since you are the SC, he won't be bothered about where or what are you doing. You are free to go wherever you wanna go, do whatever you wanna do and hang out with anybody. He won't question your movements.

2. NOT TOO LONELY: I mean whenever you feel like talking to someone, you can easily call him and tell him you are coming over. You wont feel too lonely. A problem shared is problem half solved, remember It's better than being lonely, loneliness kills. Trust me, I have been there wink

3. TIME TO SEARCH: This is the time to search for that guy you have been dreaming about! Yes! You have the time to pick who fits in your description and imagination. Since you have a sex mate(imma not a bad girl here o), you can easily take your time to pick that guy you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

4. NO DRAMAS: yes! You know all the dramas with guys and relationships You won't be in for that cheesy. No living with fights and arguments that normally happens in a relationship.
NO 'where are you', 'why don't you pick my calls', 'what are you wearing', 'why are you online by this time', 'why can't you act like a wife material for once'. Menh!!! All these over jealous guys self ehn! I tire for them oo.

5. NO WORRIES ABOUT BREAK-UP: Yes ke cheesy. If eventually you find that 'GUY', you can easily walk away without feeling guilty cheesy (just a thought thou).

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

7. NO WORRIES ABOUT WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HE'S DOING: Why do you have to worry about someone you know has lots of Girlfrnds Kilo kan aye nitori olorun undecided. If he like, he can be in hell or heaven, he no concern you.

8. YOU MIGHT EVENTUALLY END UP TOGETHER: who knows Maybe the 'main chick' fvcked up and being the nearest cheesy, he might decide to propose and get married to you.

Erm erm...before you all bash me Ladies, just remember I'm just writing ni oo, nothing else. Guys lies a lot and you don't even know your position in his life. Just play safe wink
That he don introduce you to all the family does not mean you are the one oooo. Just do you research very well.

I know guys will be happy about this cheesy, awon onisekuse set of peeps undecided. May God deliver us from u guys.

CC: lalasticlala.
one side chick spotted!! Its always good to admit ur status in a relationship.,it saves both of u stress.,just be proud of being a SC..u will even gain more in the relationship,trust me..

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
like you said 'it depends on individual'

Hmm this your dp tho lipsrsealed..sparks a lot of curiosity undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2016
markkaycee:
one side chick spotted!! Its always good to admit ur status in a relationship.,it saves both of u stress.,just be proud of being a SC..u will even gain more in the relationship,trust me..
see this one undecided

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm this your dp tho lipsrsealed..sparks a lot of curiosity undecided
like what and what
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Well, I can't force you to believe.
cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
like what and what

Well for starters.. How smooth your skin looks,not a strand of hair spoted undecided..good turn on for some,total turn off for others. Other things curious about could be considered naughty so lipsrsealed.. Cute belly button sha I must say.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Well for starters.. How smooth your skin looks,not a strand of hair spoted undecided..good turn on for some,total turn off for others. Other things curious about could be considered naughty so lipsrsealed.. Cute belly button sha I must say.
shocked shocked shocked

See analysis!!!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2016
undecided

HateU2.
**** full of BS since 2015*****

torqque7:

Analysis for where? undecidedyou don't need to be a rocket scientists to notice the absence of abdominal hair there..its obvious miss.
undecided

HateU2.

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked

See analysis!!!

Analysis for where? undecidedyou don't need to be a rocket scientists to notice the absence of abdominal hair there..its obvious miss.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided

Hate.U2.

Ituumo undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

U are naughty
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
U are naughty

shocked shocked Me? Naughty..noo,I am innocent of the crime accused grin grin, if I was naughty then the curiosity would have encouraged magical analysis to push your trousers down a bit further,just a lil bit not too much in the search for a strand of hair..a flash light might come in handy for thorough search grin grin.. But I am not naughty.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided

HateU2.

undecided

HateU2.

shocked shocked Really?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

shocked shocked Me? Naughty..noo,I am innocent of the crime accused grin grin, if I was naughty then the curiosity would have encouraged magical analysis to push your trousers down a bit further,just a lil bit not too much in the search for a strand of hair..a flash light might come in handy for thorough search grin grin.. But I am not naughty.
yes
No naughty at allllll
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
nelszx:
It's funny how people find consolation at being what they are. Side chics isn't healthy so basically there's no benefit at being "one". Instead of being one for someone who has a "main" why not change subject and be the "IN THING" #Gracias
Thanks bro but nobody will find joy in being a side chick. Some girls just find themselves in that position and getting out will be kinda hard bcox they thought it's love not knowing that the guy is describing them as SC.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
yes
No naughty at allllll

But I was never a naughty person, see now you say I am naughty which means I became naughty cos of you..So its your fault that this innocent soul suddenly turned naughty..Do you know the damage that a picture of a smooth hairless abdomen can cause? Smally hateu2 causing damage since 16bc undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

But I was never a naughty person, see now you say I am naughty which means I became naughty cos of you..So its your fault that this innocent soul suddenly turned naughty..Do you know the damage that a picture of a smooth hairless abdomen can cause? Smally hateu.2 causing damage since 16bc undecided
Egbon, goan sleep undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Egbon, goan sleep undecided

Go and sleep?do you know what time it is? Lol My post was sarcastic miss..seems you are reading it wrongly and taking it a bit more serious than you should?smh..work on your sense of humor,something's should be laughed at smiley
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Go and sleep?do you know what time it is? Lol My post was sarcastic miss..seems you are reading it wrongly and taking it a bit more serious than you should?smh..work on your sense of humor,something's should be laughed at smiley
Maybe u shld.
I don't take tins serious even my bashers knws dat.

Tnx 4 a analysis thou
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by UrWorstNitemare: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Ituumo undecided

OGINI...LAMBORGHINI.... cool
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by UrWorstNitemare: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

shocked shocked Really?

sure.
u no dey follow headlines
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

OGINI...LAMBORGHINI.... cool
What's d meaning of BS?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by UrWorstNitemare: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
What's d meaning of BS?
undecidedafter you will be abusing me. Now you are asking me to teach you ur homework grin
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

undecidedafter you will be abusing me.
Now you are asking me to teach you ur homework
grin

oya tell me undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

sure.
u no dey follow headlines

Lol..ohh I see
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by UrWorstNitemare: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
oya tell me undecided
kkk... CLOSE UR EYEStongue

hmmm.....

I GUESS IYA JUS FORGOT...undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by holluwai(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
I need a side chick
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omo to badt gan...i dey feel u gurl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.