Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver (25709 Views)

Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander / Female Graduate Is A Taxi Driver In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Eaugusta(f): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
kaeforum:

Yep, the average Nigerian girl doesnt like this kind of post they prefer to sit at home watch telemundo for 365 days in a year and suck their guy dry. If interrogate that lady you will see that she has very few female friends, alot of whom will have ridiculed her for driving a taxi.

They prefer she sold her body for sex.

Oga just few and we have them among guys also

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by butanep(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:
This is the kind of ladies men should aspire to marry.

A woman who does not feel too big for her own shoes.

A woman who is ready to make her own money

A woman who will not sit back and expect her husband to slave around for her to have everything

This kind of woman deserves everything

A better person and role model than olajumoke

I'm telling you bro. The woman is really courageous and an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by oshaosha2014(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Lol. No mind them. Their mate dey help their men reach their full potential, them dey look for man to suck dry.
jarrot:
God bless your hustle!

Don't mind the dumb ones opening thread about dating a broke guy, can't you see

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Lovelynature(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
fippycbk:
This is the 3rd time this is on front page now.
you are right. I think they do it to encourage the ladies to hustle hardly, rather than depending on the guys in the name of dating

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Abbycuttie(f): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Dexter247:
Honestly, how much will she earn with this job now

ordinary in Lagos sef u earn notin less Dan 10k daily after paying garage fee n odas o .....dere r some tyms a taxi drop driver will bring 20k 30k home a day. it depends on au lucky ya day was. say at all at all u no cum mk sales my dear 5k go folo ur body reach Auz abeg multiply 10k for 30days . so many taxi driver r now house owners in lag. abeg no dey long tinz o . white collar job na rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Dexter247:
Honestly, how much will she earn with this job now
trust me it's very lucrative especially of you use a car like the Camry that doesn't consume fuel nor needs much maintenance...

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by speciallymade(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2016
HaneefahRN:
She is smart. That business is quite lucrative and she even owns the car and drives it herself, you'll be surprised what she earns monthly.
yeah sure she will be making quite a lot of money especially in a place like Abuja
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Ladyisi1(f): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Go my fellow female. D Lord is ur strength. No time to wait for any man. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2016
I see her winners sticker
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2016
They keep recycling this story. Surfaced around november 2015.

Why do our MODS have short memory ?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Vick4rill(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Certificates doesn't pay in Nigeria.Hustle does
certificates is paying to the people it is paying and hustle is also paying to the people it is paying.is all abt been at the right track
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2016
jarrot:
God bless your hustle!

Don't mind the dumb ones opening thread about dating a broke guy, can't you see
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by HaneefahRN(f): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
speciallymade:
yeah sure she will be making quite a lot of money especially in a place like Abuja
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
lakamua:
hustle no pay anything. Stealing pays
.Bros!yu no get zero joy at all.
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Oshotse21(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
I salute ur courage n determination....It shall be well with ur entire Generation.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by trisha01(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
where is that Gold digger that calls herself Ebubey? na ur mate de hustle so!!!! thunder way go fire u de learn shaolin karate.
broke ass must u always show ur childish stupidity, d bae sed shes nt d original writer... classicB is, why insult her...its not her fault you are broke u knwcheesy
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by GoldenJAT(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
trisha01:

broke ass must u always show ur childish stupidity, d bae sed shes nt d original writer... classicB is, why insult her...its not her fault you are broke u knwcheesy
u want me to notice u it's done!!!!are you satisfy now? go wash ur stinking vagina,grow some sense,and then u can mention me.and I pay my BILLS.
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Damfostopper(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Many lazy bitches avoiding d thread

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Rapmoney:
Many girls will not like this! Gold-diggers and roaches!!! Sniffing around, looking for a maga to devour! They won't go and hustle just as this young woman is doing.

Sometimes, I wonder whether Nigerian girls are automatically programmed to be lazy and dependent!

Thats what I av seen, even with all the education and skill acquisition program they attend, they still look forward to a man who will take care of all their needs, while they balance and strut about like big girls and Madam.

Even the working class ones still look forward to meeting a man other than their husbands who will take care of all their needs.

They believe they aren't meant to work, they just drop kids and paint nails and remain permanently attached to their seats; eyes glued to their tvs scouting for the latest fashion threads. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by tonquendo4u(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vick4rill:
certificates is paying to the people it is paying and hustle is also paying to the people it is paying.is all abt been at the right track
Go to ur area and count building that certificates built
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Vick4rill(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Go to ur area and count building that certificates built
did u just make any sense nw? the fact that their are lack of employment doesn't mean that certificate is'nt paying to the people it is paying... some ve achieve alot with their certificate and even living beta than some entrepreneurs.like i said b4 is all abt been ont the right track wit ur destiny
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by omodudu01: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
VACANCY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!!!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our Client. You will be the front of the Company and will have the dedication to create and apply an Effective Sales Strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable Financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with Clients.
Interested Candidates should forward their resume to: hr.glittersconsult@gmail.com or contact the Admin on 08183728987. This offer end on 20th May 2018.
Minimum of HND/BSC with 2 years experience.
NOTE: Only Lagos residents should apply.
Primeconsultant.com.ng
Re: Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver by Nine2Five: 9:24am On May 27, 2018
Wow, Im inspired by her courage. The woman with a different spirit.

Having work-related issues, you can share them here and get tips that can help and many more...

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2018/05/20/i-have-a-terrible-boss-i-am-at-verge-of-quitting/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fred Oyetayo's 24th Birthday Pictures CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked / ICPC Declares Seun Samuel Ojukannaiye Wanted For Receiving Double Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.