Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) (9106 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Flashes Her Nipple In White See-through Underwear / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Jessidaisy4(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Too many plastic surgeries, and lightening cream.

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
This ia simply called camera quality. There no way you would expect pic of the 9Os to be the same in quality as the ones of the present day.

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by lordcyl3(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
ok na
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wow,

She has done cheek filler implants.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by UIA04(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
This ia simply called camera quality. There no way you would expect pic of the 9Os to be the same in quality as the ones of the present day.
Camera quality indeed

Even her fans in America have been complaining

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
All these girls that'll bleach and expect God to bless them... How will he bless you na When he didn't even create you !!!!
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by doyinisaac(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Joke of the year.....

1 Like

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
Joke of the year.....
it could as well have been joke of the century.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by shizzy7(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Like play like play...
she was changing gradually

Her instagram page is funny(people's comment).... There is always an e-war between pro - Nicki minaj and pro- Beyonce on who the real QUEEN B is......

Another set insulting her 'cos of Plastic surgeries..

Lil Kim really loves her child sha....
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Flexherbal(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
She was finer in the 90s.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Danielle22(f): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Good 4 her
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Looking at that 2015 picture, she looks like something straight out of a poorly acted Nollywood horror movie.

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by constance500: 3:46am On Apr 27, 2016
wetin she use, hypo or gik angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by M4gunners: 4:25am On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Not only camera quality. Just watched your own pic,was it not taking by camera?
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Lil is having a psychological issue. Bleaching is a mental issue

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by ogorwyne(f): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
What are u saying? Is she the only black that has gone through changes in technology? Say stuffs the way u see em.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2016
M4gunners:
Not only camera quality. Just watched your own pic,was it not taking by camera?
yea, but did you also notice my pic was taken in the night? So no need for the comparism. And Yes she might have used some complesion enhancing cream and done some skin toning, but you cant also distance the issue of camera quality. Because a look at the first pic shows she was not ebony black.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:

What are u saying? Is she the only black that has gone through changes in technology? Say stuffs the way u see em.
Thats the way i see it my dear. (though i might be wrong)
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by anytaij: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Na wa ooooo this is serious oooooo.Me to I think I need transformation grin grin grin
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by M4gunners: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
yea, but did you also notice my pic was taken in the night? So no need for the comparism. And Yes she might have used some complesion enhancing cream and done some skin toning, but you cant also distance the issue of camera quality. Because a look at the first pic shows she was not ebony black.
Madam i know lil kim as far back as 1998 or 99 before her hit in 2000 ,She was a pure Ebony nothing like camera effect ooooo.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Eunice909(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
help me browse am oh
constance500:
wetin she use, hypo or gik angry
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by Bobandgreat: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

I don't think so. I smell plastic
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by yekparikpa(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2016
She is still ugly! #blacknproud#
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2016
M4gunners:
Madam i know lil kim as far back as 1998 or 99 before her hit in 2000 ,She was a pure Ebony nothing like camera effect ooooo.
And who doesnt know her? oga If what you call pure ebony is something like that first pix you need to recheck the meaning of ebony.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by M4gunners: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
And who doesnt know her? oga If what you call pure ebony is something like that first pix you need to recheck the meaning of ebony.
Ok make i go Goole go check the meaning of Ebony ma'am.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by mcfaze(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Next post please
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by donfemo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Lil Kim was actually an Ebony. Ebony is not just heavy black but also a heavy dark brown. We all just get it twisted, the word was derived from a tree. Guess you should check out the meaning too.

Cc M4gunners
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by M4gunners: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
donfemo:

Lil Kim was actually an Ebony. Ebony is not just heavy black but also a heavy dark brown. We all just get it twisted, the word was derived from a tree. Guess you should check out the meaning too.

Cc M4gunners
Thank you for this clarification.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
donfemo:

Cc M4gunners
Lolss you just went all the way to ur little dictionary to check the meaning of Ebony right? And after you checked it you are still convinced that the first pic is DARK BROWN. Guy you might need a brain resetting.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
M4gunners:
Thank you for this clarification.
clarification indeed.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by M4gunners: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
clarification indeed.
Aunty you have won no need for this argument.
Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by donfemo(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Lolss you just went all the way to ur little dictionary to check the meaning of Ebony right? And after you checked it you are still convinced that the first pic is DARK BROWN. Guy you might need a brain resetting.

We are talking about the lady, not the first pics. you claimed to know lil kim but obviously this pics is all you can remember of her. Plus I dont have to check for things I already know. However , I dont engage people who cannot control their emotions. Have a great day. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos] Singer Asa Surprises Her Fans With Her Sexy Side! / Bbnaija House Mate Soma Using His Finger On Gifty In Bed Video/pics / Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.