Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fellow Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Nigerians (306 Views)

Men And Women Are Equal Fellow Nigerians Its Time To Accept This Fact / To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens / Fellow Defenders Of The Christian Faith Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians by thankgodeboh(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,

I am pained. Yes. I am really really pained like bad. The stories of inhumane treatments of our fellow countrymen who have experienced some Unwholesome treatments or brutalities is enough. I think it is enough.

The fulani herdsmen are busy slicing human bodies without remorse and the government is treating that case with kids glove. For decades now, the civil servants have been doing their jobs with every shade of laxity and undesirable disposition.

As I write this, I almost see myself and my whole family bundled up in a coaster and I imagine myself waving at the rest of the persons who don't belong to my household as we journey to 'over and away' where sanity dwells. When I mean bundling up, I mean everything that belongs to us including the microscopic male and female gametes. Everything.

But I wouldn't do that. Good should subdue bad and not the other way round. Let's pray:

Lord Jesus, thank you for creating a country such as this. Thank you for having such words like victory, overcoming, jubilation in your stock of words. Thank you.

I come on behalf of my fellow countrymen and the foreign expatriates that reside here to ask for a total cleansing. I ask that you once again drop tiny bits of sense into the brain box of your people here so that we may fully understand the basis of creation. So that people can have respect for their fellow humans and not see them as a piece of meat.

Lord, deliver us all from every evil that pops up its head, please help us wipe away Every element of bad leadership. Let your Angels assist us in pushing away humongous traits of peace and quiet.

All these and many unwritten desires I ask in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Am Worried That For The Past Two Months I Haven't Been To Church / It's Good To Build The House Of God / Do Not Give Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.