Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (43570 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
It baffles me totally when the issue of financial incapacity is unfairly stream-lined towards the male folks only. Since this has been the case in our society, why do we have young females going to school? Why do we have young females undergoing training in one business/trade or another? Does it mean these set of people undertake these in order to still remain extremely dependent or look for a 'messiah figure' in a man who can carry their financial problems on his head as if he is carrying his destiny?

Marriage and mere romantic relationship are two different things. It is not out of place for a man to provide financially for his wife because they have come together, under law and God to become one...but I'm saying it confidently that it is never the duty of a guy to provide financially for his girlfriend!!! Haba! Kilode? After all, we both attended school; if I can hustle to make money, she too can! Just as we have broke guys, so also the broke girls. If we begin to stigmatize broke girls, I bet you, over 85 percent of young girls in Nigeria would become 'boyfriendless' cool

The following are some bitter experiences you will get when you date a broke girl:

1) You would be forced to spend extravagantly, especially, if you have taste because you would want to make her look presentable. An independent lady can conveniently take care of her personal needs unlike the broke ones! Na u go dey cater for the bills for the Peruvian hair, shoes, bags and clothes! grin

2) Most broke girls are fond of behaving like call-girls! You'd need to spend heavily on them before they allow you intimacy! Now, tell me the difference between that and prostitution?

3) They hardly call you; instead, they flash and when you call them back, they ask you to send recharge card after letting you know that they have not been able to call you for the past one week because they lack airtime! If you have such a girlfriend, sorry, she's not your girlfriend! grin

4) If you are dating a broke girl and you are not able to meet her financial demands, you might die of high BP because sooner than later, you would discover that the 'highest bidder' would be banging her as if there's no tomorrow!

5) When it's your birthday, just forget it! If you get a gift of boxers from her, be grateful and make sure you give a testimony and render a special number in church the following Sunday grin

6) Your bills will definitely increase till you start contemplating whether patronizing call-girls is more economical!

I learned Genevieve Nnaji is building an estate! Na babe she be oo! If any babe tell you say u are broke, please, let her know about Miss Nnaji! It cannot be the fault of every guy that he is broke. There's no monopoly in being broke!

Good evening everyone! cool

421 Likes 46 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wordbank(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bros, u don't even need to date them
Make dem just know say u get small change my guy u don become customer care, all their worries is directed to ur line!
Sometimes u go dey wonder how u take owe dem

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Ebubeslym(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Any girlfriend that pressurizes you into buying things she knows she cant afford herself is simply making you her father.

Bang her till you tear that puna...
No mercy.

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Pheals(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
i dnt expect this counter attack !!this is rubbish , do u think some gals ar jobless ! Or u dont know her status b4 u start the relationship .... A Gal Can Make You A Millionaire if u ar A billionaire b4 .

Go for someone who will join hands together with u 2 built the relationship up financially not jobless

We gals aint poor ! If you are rich and your gal is poor then yr love is fake for not helpin her out to start a good business ....i cant be a burden to any guy in case of needs wen cash is involve

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by falconey(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin undecided

In other words MONEY control such girl.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:
K
Shuo! Una plan am? Abeg, where is ichommy and alkarulezz?

Emusmith, tosyne2much, toks2008, cutehector, chappychase...ronald4lif, charlesnneji...

Lalasticlala, rocktation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by falconey(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Any girlfriend that pressurizes you into buying things she knows she cant afford herself is simply making you her father.

No mercy.

Lwkm thats my nigga

38 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by LouisBERG: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Counter thread on the rampage...
The op is funnY tho.

#caLLmeBERG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Zeedarh(f): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
I saw this coming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Weblow: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Its the obligation of a man to provide for his family while wifes are helpers.. Broke girlfriend are diffrent. from broke wife OP ON TRACK

11 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:

No mercy.
Wicked! grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Weblow:
Its the obligation of a man to provide for his family while wifes are helpers. Remember wat God told adam after he sent them away. Broke girlfriend is diffrent from broke wife
It is right there in the post wink
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wordbank(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zeedarh:
I saw this coming.
What are you doing to savage the situation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zeedarh:
I saw this coming.
Sure, you should

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by jashar(f): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Remix

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wordbank(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Shuo! Una plan am? Abeg, where is ichommy and alkarulezz?

Emusmith, tosyne2much, toks2008, cutehector, chappychase...ronald4lif, charlesnneji...

Lalasticlala, rocktation
Shareholders wey broke abeg make una come oo

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
LouisBERG:
Counter thread on the rampage... The op is funnY tho.
#caLLmeBERG
My guy, I dor bear am for too long angry

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:

No mercy.
°• they outta put you in jail angry

11 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by spill(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nairaland and Counter threads be like Rice and Beans.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Weblow: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
It is right there in the post wink

i knw oga quota
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by donmoz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
U spend on her because u kia for her bro if u love ur girl u gat to make her look good even u will feel good but again u also look @ ur pocket also you only do wat u can do and the ones u can't u can always tell her and if she really loves u and not lusting over ur money am very sure she would undastand love is abt giving abt how u can make the oda person life better and besides itz even sometimes vis versa if she have and ur broke am sure she'll give u I have seen many girls who are the ones spending on guys...I tink the problem is when a guy is trying to impress a lady instead of being real...if u dnt have u don't have if u can do just do it

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
wordbank:

Shareholders wey broke abeg make una come oo
Nah bro, those guys ain't broke! grin
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Ebubeslym(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• they outta put you in jail angry
the truth's always bitter.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
donmoz:
U spend on her because u kia for her bro if u love ur girl u gat to make her look good even u will feel good but again u also look @ ur pocket also you only do wat u can do and the ones u can't u can always tell her and if she really loves u and not lusting over ur money am very sure she would undastand love is abt giving abt how u can make the oda person life better and besides itz even sometimes vis versa if she have and ur broke am sure she'll give u I have seen many girls who are the ones spending on guys...I tink the problem is when a guy is trying to impress a lady instead of being real...if u dnt have u don't have if u can do just do it
Bia nwokem, it seems you have not been told that spending money on a woman does not guarantee that she would stick to you

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chai... se person wey make sense like kilode!

You are very on point my brother.
why will girls put all their problems on a guy yet they will start claiming equality. Mtcheew!

Lailai, i will never marry a broke girl. If you are not related to Otedola or Jagaban, trust me i will rather patronize Allen junction. Ur father well, well.
Na u dem send come!.
I go hustle, come back and still try put things together for you. U go con say i be broke ass nigga.

Abeg, i don dey vex...

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere

26 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin

Broke ladies

robbers of a special category

8 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bro, ur girlfriend don suffer
Ebubeslym:

No mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Zeedarh(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
wordbank:

What are you doing to savage the situation
i think you should tell me what you've done first smiley
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by femimike1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
shocked counter was so fast,

Chill lemme read

*sips fura de nunu *

Edited...

Who broke girls don help?? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.