Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (43687 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Zeedarh(f): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
wordbank:

I'm campaigning to raise funds to support broke girls nationwide
grin
What about u
Hehehehe. I'm campigning to raise funds to support broke guys nationwide too grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by samx4real(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
U sure say Nnaji no be heavy call gurl?

grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by khalhokage(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

I guess I forgot it's a crime for a Nigerian girl to help her guy financially too. #Doublestandards #hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Niwdog(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unfortunately my babe belongs to the class of 2 and am contemplating on on making use of number 6

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
Abeg, make we hear word! What are you trying to say? That there are no broke girls?

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by stzy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
II saw dis thread right after that chiq wrote that stuff in d morning.... Battle of the sexes... Lemme say something realistic here

The number of broke guys is equal 2 d number of smelly pussies.... Its very common in 9ja so what do we do.... We guys compromise 4 smelly pussies n ladies compromise 4 broke guys ... Simple

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by HolyHero: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Obere4u:

Wetin concern igbo concern this now? and how did you get that info that their bride price dey high?
from experience
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
samx4real:

grin
Ok. She get phone call stand abi? grin
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by vicstar(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
• • • • • In breezy's voice: I can make a broke bitch rich,but I don't fuuuck! Broke bitches undecided

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Pheals(f): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
khalhokage:

I guess I forgot it's a crime for a Nigerian girl to help her guy financially too. #Doublestandards #hypocrisy
u ar getin me wrong both can contribute whosoever have
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by vicstar(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
• • • • • In breezy's voice: I can make a broke bìtch rich,but I don't fuuuck! Broke bîtches undecided

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wordbank(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
samx4real:

grin
She still beta pass ds ones wey dey run battery down
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Pheals(f): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Abeg, make we hear word! What are you trying to say? That there are no broke girls?
i said not all gals ar broke
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wordbank(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zeedarh:
Hehehehe. I'm campigning to raise funds to support broke guys nationwide too grin
C ds one
So u want to raise funds from broke girls to help broke girls

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by khalhokage(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
u ar getin me wrong both can contribute whosoever have

Ok, my bad..
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by sunbodan(f): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wristbangle: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney, excellent write up.

The rate of hungry and lazy girls in the society is a serious call for concern. Broke ladies are the ones who always complain that guys who refuse to spend on them are stingy and extremely broke. Normally something their parents cannot afford must be something their boyfriend can do. Ur papa no fit buy Iphone6 for u, u dey inflict pains on the innocent guy make him satisfy ur financial urge. Yeye dey smell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Sunnypar(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin
Even the rich girls would want to size you up.... Check out Shop rite, cinemas e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Superiorwords: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
It baffles me totally when the issue of financial incapacity is unfairly stream-lined towards the male folks only. Since this has been the case in our society, why do we have young females going to school? Why do we have young females undergoing training in one business/trade or another? Does it mean these set of people undertake these in order to still remain extremely dependent or look for a 'messiah figure' in a man who can carry their financial problems on his head as if he is carrying his destiny?

Marriage and mere romantic relationship are two different things. It is not out of place for a man to provide financially for his wife because they have come together, under law and God to become one...but I'm saying it confidently that it is never the duty of a guy to provide financially for his girlfriend!!! Haba! Kilode? After all, we both attended school; if I can hustle to make money, she too can! Just as we have broke guys, so also the broke girls. If we begin to stigmatize broke girls, I bet you, over 85 percent of young girls in Nigeria would become 'boyfriendless' cool

The following are some bitter experiences you will get when you date a broke girl:

1) You would be forced to spend extravagantly, especially, if you have taste because you would want to make her look presentable. An independent lady can conveniently take care of her personal needs unlike the broke ones! Na u go dey cater for the bills for the Peruvian hair, shoes, bags and clothes! grin

2) Most broke girls are fond of behaving like call-girls! You'd need to spend heavily on them before they allow you intimacy! Now, tell me the difference between that and prostitution?

3) They hardly call you; instead, they flash and when you call them back, they ask you to send recharge card after letting you know that they have not been able to call you for the past one week because they lack airtime! If you have such a girlfriend, sorry, she's not your girlfriend! grin

4) If you are dating a broke girl and you are not able to meet her financial demands, you might die of high BP because sooner than later, you would discover that the 'highest bidder' would be banging her as if there's no tomorrow!

5) When it's your birthday, just forget it! If you get a gift of boxers from her, be grateful and make sure you give a testimony and render a special number in church the following Sunday grin

6) Your bills will definitely increase till you start contemplating whether patronizing call-girls is more economical!

I learned Genevieve Nnaji is building an estate! Na babe she be oo! If any babe tell you say u are broke, please, let her know about Miss Nnaji! It cannot be the fault of every guy that he is broke. There's no monopoly in being broke!

Good evening everyone! cool

Opari! See counterthread....
Meanwhile, get affordable prices for editing and transcription. Contact below
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Zeedarh(f): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
wordbank:

C ds one
So u want to raise funds from broke girls to help broke girls
No. I'm helping the broke guys. tongue
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Odunsco01(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by peter(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:

Op ...nice1
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin

Na only this babe get sense 4 this thread. I don't know where others kept theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by orbkaf(f): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
orbkaf:

Thks Bro, u spoke sense.
If u av bn a victim of pocket extorting babe, u dont beliv all girls ar lik dt, any1 can be broke nd d partner should be available to help. I'v once been very broke bt now i dont care weither a man spend or not, my own is jst dt u'll surely get back wat u do to me. Guys blame ladies for any ill relationshp bt dont bother search wat has transpire btw them even b4
donmoz:
U spend on her because u kia for her bro if u love ur girl u gat to make her look good even u will feel good but again u also look @ ur pocket also you only do wat u can do and the ones u can't u can always tell her and if she really loves u and not lusting over ur money am very sure she would undastand love is abt giving abt how u can make the oda person life better and besides itz even sometimes vis versa if she have and ur broke am sure she'll give u I have seen many girls who are the ones spending on guys...I tink the problem is when a guy is trying to impress a lady instead of being real...if u dnt have u don't have if u can do just do it

Thks Bro, u spoke sense.
If u av bn a victim of pocket extorting babe, u dont beliv all girls ar lik dt, any1 can be broke nd d partner should be available to help. I'v once been very broke bt now i dont care weither a man spend or not, my own is jst dt u'll surely get back wat u do to me. Guys blame ladies for any ill relationshp bt dont bother search wat has transpire btw them even b4 the time his sweet story start.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by omooba969(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•boy go! grin

smiley
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by bigiyaro(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Naija girls especially d broke ones, sees relationship as an employment opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Poseidon000: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
donmoz:
U spend on her because u kia for her bro if u love ur girl u gat to make her look good even u will feel good but again u also look @ ur pocket also you only do wat u can do and the ones u can't u can always tell her and if she really loves u and not lusting over ur money am very sure she would undastand love is abt giving abt how u can make the oda person life better and besides itz even sometimes vis versa if she have and ur broke am sure she'll give u I have seen many girls who are the ones spending on guys...I tink the problem is when a guy is trying to impress a lady instead of being real...if u dnt have u don't have if u can do just do it
[size=13pt]
Are you a learner?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by dilezy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
MA brothers say no to broke girls, they are parasite..... mosquitoes dey learn...

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
I support girls that look for rich guys for marriage.
Times are hard and everybody wants the best for themselves and their families besides the primary responsibility of men in families is to provide so its ok for women to test the ability of a man to provide for his family before marrying him.

Girls carry go jare, nothing do you.

All these broke guys lamenting on the thread should go and hustle and leave girls for guys like us that can take care of them.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Poseidon000: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:

Lwkm thats my nigga
You no go fit ever change undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.