Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (43571 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by graci(f): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Any girlfriend that pressurizes you into buying things she knows she cant afford herself is simply making you her father.

Bang her till you tear that puna...
No mercy.
hrtless words..words from a lazy bone..tnk jah u hv sisters
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by graci(f): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Senseless post from a senseless being...pls go marry miss nnaji..
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Udofire(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• they outta put you in jail angry
for what offence

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Udofire(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2016
I heard this grammer from an ex-girlfriend of my friend. "Dont mind him,he's the newest broker in town"
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Sigo86(m): 12:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Pheals:

Thanks 4commenting 4urself.... Minister of defence..

Next comment Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseee!!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by NaWetinDey(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Who run the world? Girls!

Abeg, comot for road make I pass.

She calls me only when she needs airtime to call other male customers but she often sounded as if the airtime was the blood donation she needed to save her darling mother from dying. I thought she was my priceless jewel until I discovered she was indeed priceless, but no jewel...just an olosho that can never have enough. Then I exclaimed: thank you, Jesus! And I ran. The angel I once adored became the demon I now abhor.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by CopyLearner: 1:02am On Apr 27, 2016
I see a lot of unfit guys running there mouths here. Btw, for girls who feel it's their entitlement for guys to foot all your bills, have a rethink biko. And there's a correction y'all have to make. Being broke doesn't translate to being dependent. I've seen broke guys/girls who still try to make a push in bringing in something in a relationship. The issue should be addressing overly dependent and stingy guys/girls. Being broke is not the problem. Being dependent is, because even when they have some money in their pockets, they'll rather the next person do the spending.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 27, 2016
All this Nairaland boys and girls make una go get life now shuuuuuu, nah una broke pass for this world? Broke gf, broke bf nah wa ohhj grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by yomusty(m): 1:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin
are u saying broke girls don't deserve a date or if a gal is dating a rich guy, she should not make demands??...moderately though
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by yomusty(m): 1:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Any girlfriend that pressurizes you into buying things she knows she cant afford herself is simply making you her father.

No mercy.
would u rather she requests things she can afford for herself?...some guys shaa

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by VickyRotex(f): 3:18am On Apr 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I don't know why rokiatu Aminat508 VickyRotex osusumustflow and Prettythicksme names keep echoing into my ears after reading this thread

When you wan dey alright? angry
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 3:53am On Apr 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Rapmoney, you are one of those I respect when it comes to writing good articles

I don't just know why Nigerian ladies are brought up with the belief that their success revolves around the money of a man.. Smh
Thanks man! I appreciate cheesy
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by killerman57: 4:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
which european country are you from?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Blessograo(f): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2016
money should not be something that makes a lady date a guy its about love and if its about the money then bitches should think about how it feels to hurt his feelings when he knows you after his money and i trust guys they will get to know one day and they will just Bleep dem bitches and dump them like a jar of pickle and for guys not every girl is after ur money don't be insecure. funny enough some niggas stingy die a responsible lady doesn't depend on guys b4 they can feed cos i'm sure she's fine b4 she met him and a responsible guy don't need his lady to ask b4 he can give.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Haryohdeji(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2016
But broke girls toto dey sweet oooo
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2016
WERE

IYANGBALI:
I don't know why rokiatu Aminat508 VickyRotex osusumustflow and Prettythicksme names keep echoing into my ears after reading this thread
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Ranchhoddas: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2016
wordbank:

What are you doing to savage the situation
I think the word is 'salvage'.'Savage' means something else.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Fabulocity:

Girls like you who e-condemn this act are the main culprits outside internet. Your type can beg for mtn N200 like your life hangs there.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
My side make sense wella brother... Shey u know say today be my birthday ? cheesy
Happy Birthday bro! More of God's blessings and wisdom upon you, Amen!
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Seunnzy(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Pheals:
u don take am personal?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2016
gimbayaro:
see me see wahala ooo.i just show dis girl interest and today today she is tellin me dat she want to pay for her frnd wedding attire. that she need 20k and she want to start a pop corn business. indirectly tellin me to finance a total bill of 50k witout me even askin her out. ..

the question there is how much wud I spend if I ask her out?

game over am just going to withdraw from da relationshp shit...

Same way i withdrew from one last week. Thank God i spent only N700 on her...TP=N500 and one bottle of malt=N200 totalling N700. From the look of things, i just knew i was going to be held responsible for someone's expenses in life and as a smart dude, i backed off with the 'speed of light'. Guys don wise up abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by AreaFada2: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
4C2215131:

It aint poverty, it's just pure laziness and greed!

Well, laziness/greed are part of it.

But realistically, some girls are sent back to campus by their parents without money for bare necessity.
Girls who should simply focus on studies now have to worry about money for recharge card, rent, food, transport, etc.

For some, the simple/only way out is a male benefactor or benefactors. Or so it seems.

True, others just want to live beyond their means and use luxury goods.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by IYANGBALI: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
WERE

You were pass me tongue
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Pdizzle(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Mcowubaba:

My brother, I taya
...... I'm not that financially buoyant, but most girls I have come across are Brookes broker brokest, sometimes I ask my friends were the rich independent ladies are
Seriously most of the girls I have mingled with are not Independent financially...

grin
grin

It all falls back to upbringing and orientation tho, we should teach our daughters to be contented.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Your opinion has been duly noted and flushed down the toilet of [size=64pt]I DON'T GIVE A FŮCK! kiss[/size]
Fućking broke ass imbęcile
SerialGist:

Girls like you who e-condemn this act are the main culprits outside internet. Your type can beg for mtn N200 like your life hangs there.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by alansary0064(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Ebubeslym:

No mercy.
So is that how a father should treat his daughter?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Rapmoney:
Clap for urself! angry So u think the Bible was refering to boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? It seems you didn't read the post properly before commenting. The Bible, as you have quoted is refering to married man and his wife...that's a family setting. The Bible never said that it is ur duty to cater for your girlfriend's financial needs! Bro, make we dey use our sense nah...even if na small sef!
Same way the bible said do not fornicate! If you claim to be a christian,then you should know it is also a sin. Better stay single until marriage instead of ranting about broke girls! You can't eat your cake and have it! undecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Enigmaholysiner(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Enigmaholysiner post=45081475][/quote][/color][quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=45064645][b][color=#40E0D0]°• they outta put you in jail >: For saying the truth in a merciful way?? Guy, use aboniki as lubricant sef.
[color=#990000]
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Odunsco01:
Hmm
So which of those guys(Jayz,Kanye west,Bradd Pitt) mentioned in that picture is poor/broke? Olodo rabata! Sense you no get. They wait for rich babe to marry,no go hustle make money! Broke ass nigga! undecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Odunsco01:
Hmm
So which of those guys mentioned in that picture is poor/broke? Olodo rabata! Sense you no get. Dey dia dey wait for rich babe to marry,no go hustle make money! Broke ass nigga! undecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by gawk: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2016
The greatest evil that can befall a man is to marry their first born girl from a poor Igbo family, or an Ekiti girl from a poor family, the Igbo girl will even tell you that it is your responsibility to train all her brothers and sister thru school and the Ekiti girl will be uncontrollably stubborn if cash is not flowing

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by phlemzy: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
gawk^^^....u funny o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.