Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven (1033 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Is A Gospel Song Or Preaching Spiritual Or Just Emotional? / In Search Of A Old Song Or Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mine was

Song: Ijoba orun by lara george

Both always made me cry and pray earnestly to make heaven.

Share yours
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by finofaya: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
That is so weird
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
finofaya:
That is so weird
What is weird pls?
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hells bells,highway to hell AC/DC

1 Like

Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Boybrano(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
He touched me by Pastor Chris
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Boybrano:
He touched me by Pastor Chris
Hmm. Heard of that message from a friend. Do you have any song that gives you the same feeling?
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Hells bells,highway to hell AC/DC
You mean AC/DC the rock group?
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yeah
HardMirror:
You mean AC/DC the rock group?
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Yeah
They produce christian rock?
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
No,the topic didnt suggest any thing christian
i thought you meant heaven as a figurative expression
HardMirror:

They produce christian rock?
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
No,the topic didnt suggest any thing christian
i thought you meant heaven as a figurative expression
Hehehehehehe.
Was wondering when ac/dc started singing christian rock.
I meant heaven, street of gold in the clouds cheesy
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Swissheart(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jim Reeves. .... This world is not my home. The lyrics make me sober.
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Swissheart:
Jim Reeves. .... This world is not my home. The lyrics make me sober.
Ohhhhh!!!! An all time favorite. Really deep song there.
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Christian heaven abi no wahala
if you love christian rock artistes
i would suggest casting crown or barlow girls
britt nicole is cool too
HardMirror:

Hehehehehehe.
Was wondering when ac/dc started singing christian rock.
I meant heaven, street of gold in the clouds cheesy
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jim reeves moon river is deep too download and enjoy
HardMirror:
Ohhhhh!!!! An all time favorite. Really deep song there.
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Christian heaven abi no wahala
if you love christian rock artistes
i would suggest casting crown or barlow girls
britt nicole is cool too
My bro, you no dey in tune o cheesy . U've not told me the song that makes you wanna see god and walk the street of gold
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry bro
aint christian but i love good music
HardMirror:

My bro, you no dey in tune o cheesy . U've not told me the song that makes you wanna see god and walk the street of gold
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Jim reeves moon river is deep too download and enjoy
Now you are talking cheesy
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Sorry bro aint christian but i love good music
Same here. But those were music that got me on my knees when I was a christian
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thats funny
so what faith are adhering to
what made you quit christianity
hope am not intruding
HardMirror:

Same here. But those were music that got me on my knees when I was a christian
Re: Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven by HardMirror(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Thats funny
so what faith are adhering to
what made you quit christianity
hope am not intruding
I have no religious faith now.
I love being honest with myself. The bible has too many contradictions. I had always waved them away but it got to a point I realized it is time to call a spade a spade

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements / We Live In The Last Days, You May Have Missed These Signs! / Woman Poisoned By Muslim Family For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.