Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Is This An Interview Call? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This An Interview Call? (771 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / Legit Interview Call? / Interview Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Interview Call? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
this number called me +21674354613 and i missed it. i then called back and the person picked up and was mute. please is this one of those etisalat adverts number or is it a job invite?

1 Like

Re: Is This An Interview Call? by 1one: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
EnuguJOBHUNT:
this number called me +21674354613 and i missed it. i then called back and the person picked up and was mute. please is this one of those etisalat adverts number or is it a job invite?

It's probably someone who's up to no good, because the same number (except for the last digit) called me too some days back and fortunately I missed the call.

1 Like

Re: Is This An Interview Call? by eliben: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Its scam run for your life.. Put that number on goggle and see what it will show you.. Same number kept calling me but missed it and when I call back its mute.. Until I goggled it......

1 Like

Re: Is This An Interview Call? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
eliben:
Its scam run for your life.. Put that number on goggle and see what it will show you.. Same number kept calling me but missed it and when I call back its mute.. Until I goggled it......

nawaoo thank you so much, i thought i have missed an interview.
Re: Is This An Interview Call? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
1one:

It's probably someone who's up to no good, because the same number (except for the last digit) called me too some days back and fortunately I missed the call.

wow this is serious. i wonder what they are up to.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. / IBTC Pension Message / See 15 Questions An Interviewer Might Ask In An Interview (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.