Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) (13085 Views)

Latest Investment That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) / Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad / Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by naijacutee(f): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2009
It is well known that a lot of people have made a decent living, and an impact on the lives of many, (and some cash for themselves too), by identifying problems and creating solutions to them. Let us not neglect the good old art of sitting down, using our creative faculties and developing something that people need. This could open up opportunities to cash in on the idea (either by selling it on to a company, or taking it to the market ourselves.) I've just created this post to identify gaps in the global market and find out what people need - not just in Nigeria, so we don't get limited to basic infrastructure that has left us behind. So, in this saturated world, what do people need? If you think of anything which might be a good idea/invention project for someone, please post it here (Even if it's a "bad" idea, maybe someone can improve on it!). I'll go first :-

1. A better, more efficient tin opener. Maybe I need to visit the shop but are there openers out there that are easy to use, without the risk of cutting oneself when opening a tin? Maybe one that clamps/folds the tin edges as it cuts.

2. A program for smartphones that can help people open & edit Google docs on their devices. Many business people find Google docs invaluable and usually don't have a lot of time to sit in front of the computer. Many people can only find time while travelling, so a program which can open and edit spreadsheets, text, open pdfs etc on these devices would make someone very rich. As far as I know, no one program takes care of everything. The Google doc app lets you open, but not edit documents. And the other apps only allow you to edit text. But please correct me if I'm wrong.   
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2009
You know what? This is a great idea. I am usually compelled to having to run my generator just to read acrobat documents through my computer. As you know, this is a very costly way of catching up with reading. If I could find a device that will allow me to read acrobat files without having to turn on my PC or laptop, I will jump on it. Please keep us informed. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by naijacutee(f): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
A traffic monitoring device/software for phones, especially for people in Lagos. Something that can measure the level of congestion (maybe by montoring the speed at which cars move on a particular road?). Maybe a program that can be downloaded on to peoples phones to tell them which parts of Lagos are heavily congested etc. However, unless they use satellites (which would probably cost a lot), I think it might need some sort of teamwork/community involvement. Surely, it can be done if planned properly. . .

Ok guys, your turn! What device/software/invention would make life easier for you?

1 Like

Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by naijacutee(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
larez:

You know what? This is a great idea. I am usually compelled to having to run my generator just to read acrobat documents through my computer. As you know, this is a very costly way of catching up with reading. If I could find a device that will allow me to read acrobat files without having to turn on my PC or laptop, I will jump on it. Please keep us informed. Goodluck.

I think a portable pdf reading device has already been invented. See :-

mybebook.com
amazon.com/kindle

They both seem quite pricey though, but capable of doing the job quite nicely. Maybe someone could invent a cheaper verson with a USB port for transferring files, without the expensive Wifi connectivity etc.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
Let me explain how this traffic monitoring device can be made cheaply. The Engine's brain will be a database. This database be loaded with information on typical telephone loads at Cellular sites. Whenever calls increase in particular cellular sites outside the norm, it will be an indication of traffic congestion. This theory is based on the simple fact of Nigerian lifestyles. We talk a lot on the phone. When there is a lot of telephone origination within certain areas, it will be an indication of traffic. Send me my share of $$$ for giving you this for free.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by naijacutee(f): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
lol larez, very very good idea. But which one are you asking for $$ again? If that's how it is, Seun should ask you to pay for joining Nairaland o :-) But I think that's a good theory - However, I think it will have to be throrougly researched before it can be used to ease traffic congestion. Why? Because like you mention, our Nigerian lifestyles mean that we talk on the phone a lot. However, if the call volume from a certain area increases abnormally, how are we sure it's due to traffic congestion, and not because Arsenal just scored?
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
naijacutee:

lol larez, very very good idea. But which one are you asking for $$ again? If that's how it is, Seun should ask you to pay for joining Nairaland o :-) But I think that's a good theory - However, I think it will have to be throrougly researched before it can be used to ease traffic congestion. Why? Because like you mention, our Nigerian lifestyles mean that we talk on the phone a lot. However, if the call volume from a certain area increases abnormally, how are we sure it's due to traffic congestion, and not because Arsenal just scored?

Funny that you will say that because I thought about it as well. Here is the difference between static traffic and moving traffic: The moving traffic will have to forward communications from one Tower to the next. When an initiated call was established from a different tower, and had transferred to at least 2 towers to indicate movement, but suddenly stays on one tower while other similar calls are doing the same, then it will be due to traffic congestion. Do you get it? shocked
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by naijacutee(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
It does sound like an excellent idea, my brother but what sounds good on paper might not necessarily be good in practice. Have you piloted this idea? I think you should do a pilot run with the basic idea that you have, and if it proves to work you will definitely cash in on it. One other thing I have though about is developing an iPhone application which can simply map out traffic congestion in Lagos. However, the success of this app as a business will greatly depend on how many Lagosians have iPhones, and how many will have the means to pay for an application. . .

Please, roll in the ideas guys!
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by ifyalways(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
Intresting.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by globatop: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
keep this thread alive, Nigerian are never lacking in ideas, one day another generation will not lack implementation like our generation.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2009
naijacutee:

It does sound like an excellent idea, my brother but what sounds good on paper might not necessarily be good in practice. Have you piloted this idea? I think you should do a pilot run with the basic idea that you have, and if it proves to work you will definitely cash in on it. One other thing I have though about is developing an iPhone application which can simply map out traffic congestion in Lagos. However, the success of this app as a business will greatly depend on how many Lagosians have iPhones, and how many will have the means to pay for an application. . .

Please, roll in the ideas guys!

Wasn't trying to do this, I thought it was an idea that you considered developing. Was just contributing to how to achieve the desires. You know, when people come up with ideas and others can contribute in moving it forward, it is a great thing for Nigeria. Unfortunately, many ideas are stolen without due compensation to the initiators in Nigeria. Banks are ven known to refuse finance for business plans only to then steal the same plan, hand it to a friend and then finance it for the same.

A top executive of one of the biggest Nigerian Oil companies told me a couple of years that: "Graveyards are full of great ideas". This stuck in my mind for a long time, and I realized that Nigeria operates only by who you know, and not what you know. Intellects are not appreciated and are usually left to rot.

This is a great thread and may redeem intellectualism, if we can get philanthropic investors to begin scanning and adopting our intellects. They have to survive to develop their great ideas. For survival they need cash. Unless Nigeria finds ways of encouraging these people, there will continue to be a brain drain. This is why China can never be as great as the United States. The United States sets special funds aside for research, and value their greatest assets which are inventors. The rest of the world loses the greatest minds to the "good ole USA". This will continue until they begin to set aside funds to preserve and encourage talents.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2009
And what will you know?!! Right after posting my last message here, on another thread a Nigerian that I had proposed an idea to a few months back posted a message to me on another thread. This was a guy that was supposedly into real estate and claimed he could raise funds for my project. Now he even forgot what wew had met about, and here he was now telling me that his company was going to do exactly what I had proposed.

As we can see from the recent Bank scams/issues, Nigerians even to the very top are mostly thieves. They will ask you to bring projects/ideas to them for financing, only to steal those ideas/proposals. 3 Nigerians that I have presented my proposal to are all now embarking on the projects for themselves. I know they are bound to fail because they hardly know what it takes and think everything is simple. What I spent a year researching and putting together using an average of 18 hours a day, they believe they can just steal. This is why there are failed projects all over Nigeria. Clueless people with stolen funds lacking the zeal and knowledge for particular projects think they can steal and be successful. Woe unto everyone of them, and may they choke on their stolen funds.

From henceforth, I will neither share ideas with Nigerians, nor seek their funds for anything. My funding shall only be sourced from international reputable firms and financing sources. Hope this is a lesson for all of you idea people out there. Unfortunately, we do not have laws as deterrence factors to protect your intellectual properties. Nigeria has been overtaken by corporate scammers and criminals on all levels.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by croj(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2009
this is hot guys keep it up. i just wish Nigerian big bellied politicians that call themselves F.G can come and see what NIgerians are made of. I now Know that nairaland is full of people with ideas. it is just political will to implement that we need in this country. i think a devise that dictates over speeding vehicles can be good. so that when the vehicle is tracked down,our road officers can do their work easier.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by naijacutee(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2009
naijacutee:

2. A program for Google, Blackberry and iPhone that can help people open & edit Google docs on their devices. Many business people find Google docs invaluable and usually don't have a lot of time to sit in front of the computer. Many people can only find time while travelling, so a program which can open and edit spreadsheets, text, open pdfs etc on these devices would make someone very rich. As far as I know, no one program takes care of everything. The Google doc app lets you open, but not edit documents. And the other apps only allow you to edit text. But please correct me if I'm wrong.   

Someone's  made this, released July 2009! How I wish it was a Nigerian! It's called Savy Soda, but there are (still) some limitations to it. It only allows you open and edit word files and spreadsheets, but you can't view powerpoints or pdfs with it. Any takers, anyone? There is still room for improvement as I see it.

@ croj. There is a device that the traffic police can hold by a passing car to determine what speed he is travelling at. Also, in Europe there are road cameras which have fitted speed detectors which take photos of speeding cars, in order to prosecute drivers. We might be able to emulate that - The only problem is - how many roads in Nigeria can we speed on?
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by buchcares: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
NIAJACUTEE! i don't know what i will use to qualify you.
But for all i care, you are a "rare gem". I did not know
that people like you are thinking exactly the way i think.
i'm very happy towards this great thread in this forum
please let us not stop here, keep it on.
A wonderful post i must say.
Please my fellow forumites lets engage ourself in this
type of discussion most often.

THANKS
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by Edenitis(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
This definitely is a great post and the contributions exhilarting.

However, I think we are trying to reinvent the wheel here. GPS (Global positioning System) using satelitte and coordinates, in conjunction with Google, utilising GSM technology, are already able to achieve this goal and more. In my next post, I will give you details.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by naijacutee(f): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
larez:

And what will you know?!! Right after posting my last message here, on another thread a Nigerian that I had proposed an idea to a few months back posted a message to me on another thread. This was a guy that was supposedly into real estate and claimed he could raise funds for my project. Now he even forgot what wew had met about, and here he was now telling me that his company was going to do exactly what I had proposed.

As we can see from the recent Bank scams/issues, Nigerians even to the very top are mostly thieves. They will ask you to bring projects/ideas to them for financing, only to steal those ideas/proposals. 3 Nigerians that I have presented my proposal to are all now embarking on the projects for themselves. I know they are bound to fail because they hardly know what it takes and think everything is simple. What I spent a year researching and putting together using an average of 18 hours a day, they believe they can just steal. This is why there are failed projects all over Nigeria. Clueless people with stolen funds lacking the zeal and knowledge for particular projects think they can steal and be successful. Woe unto everyone of them, and may they choke on their stolen funds.

From henceforth, I will neither share ideas with Nigerians, nor seek their funds for anything. My funding shall only be sourced from international reputable firms and financing sources. Hope this is a lesson for all of you idea people out there. Unfortunately, we do not have laws as deterrence factors to protect your intellectual properties. Nigeria has been overtaken by corporate scammers and criminals on all levels.

At first, I assumed your post was a little over the top, but after stumbling upon the said thread where someone was proposing to implement an idea you came up with, I totally sympathise with you, bro. I learnt the hard way, never ever discuss an idea which you are thinking of investing in, with any Nigerian business person. The irony of it is that when they rush to these businesses with half-baked ideas and then fail, only to lament and complain that "business is collapsing".
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
Edenitis:

This definitely is a great post and the contributions exhilarting.

However, I think we are trying to reinvent the wheel here. GPS (Global positioning System) using satelitte and coordinates, in conjunction with Google, utilising GSM technology, are already able to achieve this goal and more. In my next post, I will give you details.

Not necessarily Edentis. There is a difference between vehicle tracking and Traffic tracking. GPS is static and unidirectional as a part of tracking through triangulation, while gprs on GSM networks does the communication part. We are aware of these technologies being used as cliches. However, traffic stress monitoring can either be done with cameras connected to control rooms which then updates traffic advisory over VHF/UHF/AM.

In the case of Nigeria, to reduce these obvious expense, we are therefore looking for other possble solutions. This is the reason for the discussion. I am not aware of a system like this being developed from the direction that we are taking anywhere in the world. Keep in mind that the discussed proposal will rely on capacity monitoring of communication tower stress and relay patterns.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2009
naijacutee:

At first, I assumed your post was a little over the top, but after stumbling upon the said thread where someone was proposing to implement an idea you came up with, I totally sympathise with you, bro. I learnt the hard way, never ever discuss an idea which you are thinking of investing in, with any Nigerian business person. The irony of it is that when they rush to these businesses with half-baked ideas and then fail, only to lament and complain that "business is collapsing".

It's all good sweet Lil Sister. I noticed that you passed a comment on the other thread as well. One love, and peace to you.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by Chalyoti: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2009
There's also room for improvement as regards ATM devices.the following ATM threats can be addressed if we research well:

1. Internet protocol worms, and other malicious code, penetrating the defenses of the ATM itself or the IP network it is connected to.
2. Disruption of the IP network and denial of service.
3. Passive collection of transaction data for malicious purposes.This is possible because apart from the pin code,the rest of the data travel unencrypted-the most threatening headache in Nigeria.

So far ATM producers have responded to these threats by installing personal firewalls on the ATM devices themselves. This solution somewhat protected the operating system and applications running on the computer inside the ATM from some of the threats, but it does not solve all the problems and has its own inherent problems.

Threat 3 is not at all solved by the installation of personal firewall on the ATM machines because the traffic still goes out unencrypted and is still open to eavesdropping.

Threat 2 is also not properly addressed by a personal firewall, because such software is not meant to protect against Dos attacks and disruption of the IP networks.

The only threat, therefore, that is partially addressed by a personal (software) firewall is 1. However the inherent problem is that the firewall is actually running on the very device it is trying to protect. Because they run on the same computer they are trying to protect, personal firewalls are vulnerable to being infected, modified, or disabled by computer viruses, Trojan horses, or network worms which are present in other applications on the same computer. In addition, they are vulnerable to being manually disabled by faults or malicious actions on the device itself.

Proposed solotions:

While having a personal firewall on an IP-ATM might be better than not having at all, physical separation of the device being protected and the device providing the detection is recognized as the most secure way to provide such protection.

a.Routers provide network connectivity for multiple ATMs in one location, IP Cameras, DVRs and other IP-based equipment.

b.Firewalls can be configured to block all inbound traffic with the exception of management and maintenance connections from defined sources. This protects the machines against Protocol worms, or other malicious code, penetrating and affecting the ATM itself or the IP it is connected to.

c. Multiple Network Interfaces can be used to provide physical separation of devices in trust zones (e.g. separating IP-ATMs from IP-Cameras/IP-DVRs and other IP equipment).Firewalls can be set to provide for traffic segmentation and permit/deny communication between these trust zones.

d. The IDS/IPS can be configured to provide protection against inbound threats even over open management access ports. They can also monitor outbound connections to detect malicious outbound activity, as well as block it, in the event of device compromise. This actively protects against disruption of the IP network and denial of service.

e. The VPN (virtual private Networking) is used to encrypt all traffic to and from the network and to allow both management and ATM transaction protocols to be passed over networks without the danger of eavesdropping and passive collection of transaction data.

please i need more contributions.

Cheers!! wink
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by larez(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
Chalyoti:

There's also room for improvement as regards ATM devices.the following ATM threats can be addressed if we research well:

1. Internet protocol worms, and other malicious code, penetrating the defenses of the ATM itself or the IP network it is connected to.
2. Disruption of the IP network and denial of service.
3. Passive collection of transaction data for malicious purposes.This is possible because apart from the pin code,the rest of the data travel unencrypted-the most threatening headache in Nigeria.

So far ATM producers have responded to these threats by installing personal firewalls on the ATM devices themselves. This solution somewhat protected the operating system and applications running on the computer inside the ATM from some of the threats, but it does not solve all the problems and has its own inherent problems.

Threat 3 is not at all solved by the installation of personal firewall on the ATM machines because the traffic still goes out unencrypted and is still open to eavesdropping.

Threat 2 is also not properly addressed by a personal firewall, because such software is not meant to protect against Dos attacks and disruption of the IP networks.

The only threat, therefore, that is partially addressed by a personal (software) firewall is 1. However the inherent problem is that the firewall is actually running on the very device it is trying to protect. Because they run on the same computer they are trying to protect, personal firewalls are vulnerable to being infected, modified, or disabled by computer viruses, Trojan horses, or network worms which are present in other applications on the same computer. In addition, they are vulnerable to being manually disabled by faults or malicious actions on the device itself.

Proposed solotions:

While having a personal firewall on an IP-ATM might be better than not having at all, physical separation of the device being protected and the device providing the detection is recognized as the most secure way to provide such protection.

a.Routers provide network connectivity for multiple ATMs in one location, IP Cameras, DVRs and other IP-based equipment.

b.Firewalls can be configured to block all inbound traffic with the exception of management and maintenance connections from defined sources. This protects the  machines against Protocol worms, or other malicious code, penetrating and affecting the ATM itself or the IP it is connected to.

c. Multiple Network Interfaces can be used to provide physical separation of devices in trust zones (e.g. separating IP-ATMs from IP-Cameras/IP-DVRs and other IP equipment).Firewalls can be set to provide for traffic segmentation and permit/deny communication between these trust zones.

d. The IDS/IPS can be configured to provide protection against inbound threats even over open management access ports. They can also monitor outbound connections to detect malicious outbound activity, as well as block it, in the event of device compromise. This actively protects against disruption of the IP network and denial of service.

e. The VPN (virtual private Networking) is used to encrypt all traffic to and from the network and to allow both management and ATM transaction protocols to be passed over networks without the danger of eavesdropping and passive collection of transaction data.

please i need more contributions.

Cheers!!  wink

It is obvious that you are oblivious to the ATM protocol. Were you even aware that Asynchronous Transfer Mode is a protocol that was created back in the 80s for multiple source transport such as Video, Voice and text together at once? It barely relies on IP and only uses the first layer which negates any values derived from stuff such as firewalls etc, if I am correct. I vaguely remember when it was first hacked at Summercon by some Argentine guys who were there.

Just so you know, ATM existed before it was ever used for money machines for which it is popularly known for. It is a packet switched network but differs very much from the TCP-IP and should not be mistaken as running off this. If I can remember correctly, it has to first establish a point to point termination before it even begins to relay data. You should also know that it does indeed encode data using on the fly cryptology. Since it was hacked in Atlanta's Summercon, it has improved much and uses stronger cypher encoding.

ATM can hardly be hacked via transmission, but teller machines are hacked by the insertion of card readers into the slots that you put your cards into. These card readers therefore basically clone the information off your card which is subsequently reprogrammed unto any magnetic strip card. However, this security flaw has been addressed by the new cards with chips built in on them. These operate on a pgp type scheme and cannot be cloned. You should do a little more homework after brain storming without assuming that things run based on some technology that you have recently learned.

Hacking is not for the faint-hearted and neither is it a spectator sport. A true hacker seeks knowledge to gain knowledge and bragging rights. Phreakers, slackers and lamers steal knowledge from hackers for financial gain. Warez is an equalizer to keep the benefits of knowledge back in the hands of the creators.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by IBEXY(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2010
I like the traffic congestion idea. I will invest in it too if anyone is serious.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by omogidi234(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2010
larez:

I just saw this post now. Please permit me to disagree with the last sentence. That one does not know about a legislation does not mean it is not there. There are various instruments to protect your ideas, business, invention etc however, the challenge we have is that registration and enforcement procedure of intellectual properties are usually cumbersome. Now, that somebody is using your idea does not mean he has not seen it somewhere else however, if your idea is protected and you have proof that you have exposed your idea to such person and he/she in turn uses an idea similar to yours, all that you need do is to bring an action against such person. Like I said earlier, it is very cumbersome but I won't agree that there are no means of protecting your intellectual properties ab initio.

1 Like

Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by ehs(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2010
There are lots and lots of opportunity for low cost telecommunication in Nigeria
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by omogidi234(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
Whoever is the moderator of this thread should please address the last 4 posters, I am 100% sure that those posts are not non-invention related.
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by ayo84(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2010
thinking of starting some simple internet dotcoms that allow nigerians to do things easily,like a paid question and answer service,that would allow nigerians to ask questions or problems and would allow them to pay for someone to post answers or solutions to these problems
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by james1(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2010
@topic.
Brilliant!keep at it.I pray one of us here hit it big with one of these ideas,all that contributed here should be listed as shareholders.lol.
I have put on my thinking cap,
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by meetagape(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
We are working on generators that will use water and little salt. The reason for this combination is that they are readily available and cheap. This generator will be absolutely noiseless and can be kept in the living room.
We have gotten up to 500watts, we are working on increasing it to larger capacities. This product will be released in the nearest future.

Infinity Corporation,
41B nGwa Road, Aba, Abia State.
07032117108, 082-234931.
meetagape@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by qoam(f): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2010
Good ideas and great people. One thing that i want us to know is, how many ppl do u think can afford prog. For google, iphone or black berry? How abt 4getn of the idea of technology and let dem make use of the nigerian heads
Re: Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) by happynews: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2010
naijacute,package your proposal could help you sell it to microsoft,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device / Pepsi Overtakes Coke As World’s Most Effective Brand In Effie Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.