Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Using Recorded Ruqyah - Imam Al-albaaniyy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Using Recorded Ruqyah - Imam Al-albaaniyy (419 Views)

Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Recorded Ruqyah - Imam Al-albaaniyy by Newnas(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
https://shaikhalbaani./2013/01/25/is-it-allowed-to-perform-ruqya-through-a-cassette/

Questioner: Is it allowed to perform ruqya [reciting aayahs/ supplications on someone who is poisoned/possessed by Jinn, etc.] through a cassette?

Al-Albaani: Is it allowed to perform ruqya what?

Questioner: … through a cassette?

Al-Albaani: … through a cassette?

Questioner: Cassette.

Al-Albaani: … cassette.

Questioner: Yes.

Al-Albaani: Is the adhaan allowed? Is the
iqaamah allowed [through a cassette]?

If you are in doubt such that I should answer you [I will], and if you know that the answer is that it is not allowed [to call the adhaan or iqaamah using a cassette] then the answer is the same [concerning ruqya ]–it is not allowed.

For this reason I said on some occasions that I think, and Allaah knows best if the report is true, that sometimes a single [unified] adhaan is played on tape–if this report is true [and people are actually doing that] then I say that I fear a day will come when the people will pray behind a cassette [recording].

Al-Huda wan-Noor , 616.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Declares Monday First Day Of Ramadan / A Letter To Al-baghdadi / Straight Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.