Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious (2145 Views)

Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis / Nigerian Government Seeks ECOWAS Support To End Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by oboy3(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abagworo:
It is dangerous when politicians or bloggers take advantage of a challenge to create non existing crisis that could destroy the country and cause ethnic cleansing. I am writing as a concerned citizen who knows how dangerous such actions could be.

The herdsmen vs farmers crisis predates colonialism. It is an issue of misunderstanding between cattle rearers and subsistence farmers as a result of inability of the herdsmen to control animal intrusion into people's farmlands which leads to heavy losses on the part of the farmers. The farmers usually in retaliation kill the intruding animals to avenge destruction of their cash crops and the uninformed herdsmen view that as a declaration of war hence the resultant invasions and communal clashes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by cheruv: 12:01am On Apr 27, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Good boy smiley
He needs to be rewarded for being a traitor to his people... Why not grant him a Fulani name and title to boot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2016
This is a very low one from you Abagworo. How could you staunchly defend evil? Evil is evil no matter who does it. Must we all wait till the bloodthirsty maniacs send us to our early graves before we cry out? The minister of information has told us the "government is silently dealing with the crisis". Well, that is not far from the truth since silence has been the response of the government to the crisis. I really wish you could say all you wrote above to bereaved families and watch what would happen to you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by Ganiyat72(f): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Xonology:
you are a very foolish old man.. Why haven't you called out this government for keeping quiet while these devils are killing innocent people with reckless abandon? Can you swear that you didn't blame Nnamdi Kanu for this killings? Who said that it's a fight between Igbos and Yorubas? What's the difference between what Igbos said and what Yorubas are saying concerning this killings? What's the difference between what Igbos are saying and what the middle beltans are saying regarding this killings? Must you always support your party at the detriment of your own people? Why do you like sabotaging the welfare of your people like this? Why why why? Who did this to you? Do you sleep well in the night at all? I pray your family will be slaughtered by this Fulanis next time, then come here and spew thrash angry

Foolish ediot..Don't worry I will send your picture to those that will deal with you.,
Bro you are wasting ur time on that old thing. He's a lost course, an irredeemable judas. He's drifted to the point of no return. Many of his ilk that started this madness has turned a new leaf, trying to redeem/savage their long battered image e.g madam barem, who used to be his deputy .
He's another version of OMENKA, however, from ikwereland. Likewise greatiyk4u from enugu state, who is another prototype of OMENK.A

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by cheruv: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
God knows I can't stomach traitors like the OP...people who sell their brothers to the enemy in order to appear politically correct.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by Feraz(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
The OP is naturally foolish. I'm surprised he was blaming Nnamdi kanu over the herdsmen attack on innocent people of enugu state while backtracking in calling the present federal govt to act in the nick of time.
Now, he has started anoda round of his foolishness thinking he is making an intelligent contribution.

Did he really blame Nnamdi Kanu for these attacks? shocked

Beremx:
What is Abagworo yapping sef?
nonsense and ingredients!!
shocked shocked shocked

Is this really Berem??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by Abagworo(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is a very low one from you Abagworo. How could you staunchly defend evil? Evil is evil no matter who does it. Must we all wait till the bloodthirsty maniacs send us to our early graves before we cry out? The minister of information has told us the "government is silently dealing with the crisis". Well, that is not far from the truth since silence has been the response of the government to the crisis. I really wish you could say all you wrote above to bereaved families and watch what would happen to you.

Can you please elaborate on how I defended anyone? I still repeat that the farmer vs herdsmen crisis is not Jihad or Ethnic war but clash over land resources use which is nationally and internationally spread and not specifically targeted at any particular group.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by Abagworo(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2016
cheruv:
God knows I can't stomach traitors like the OP...people who sell their brothers to the enemy in order to appear politically correct.

Many people have almost zero thinking faculty. What do you have to say about the people openly supporting Saraki and Dasuki? Are they not the real traitors? Meanwhile I never supported the herdsmen nor Saraki or Dasuki. How then am I a traitor?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by Abagworo(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Many of the herdsmen are criminals in disguise who attack and rob people on the highway as experienced by some of my friends but it's obvious that it is not a tribal war between Igbo and Hausa like some bloggers and IPOB are trying to make it. These clashes and crime are widespread as far as Zamfara, Togo and Ghana.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Is National Not Ethnoreligious by mikolo80: 1:40pm On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:
It is dangerous when politicians or bloggers take advantage of a challenge to create non existing crisis that could destroy the country and cause ethnic cleansing. I am writing as a concerned citizen who knows how dangerous such actions could be.

The herdsmen vs farmers crisis predates colonialism. It is an issue of misunderstanding between cattle rearers and subsistence farmers as a result of inability of the herdsmen to control animal intrusion into people's farmlands which leads to heavy losses on the part of the farmers. The farmers usually in retaliation kill the intruding animals to avenge destruction of their cash crops and the uninformed herdsmen view that as a declaration of war hence the resultant invasions and communal clashes.
Wetin concine media, so long as it sells ad space. it is up to the farmers to find a solution, lasting solution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Aisha Buhari, Wale Tinubu "Edible Catering"? / More Confirmation Of Fayose's Fraudulent Claim / Naira drops to 390 per dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.