Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids (47797 Views)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement,i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again.
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

96 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by EazyJ(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
It is highly important for parents to be careful of what they do in the presence of their children.
Some parents think they are too small to understand not knowing that every bit of their action is being registered in the child's brain.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
EazyJ:
It is highly important for parents to be careful of what they do in the presence of their children.
Some parents think they are too small to understand not knowing that every bit of their action is being registered on the child's brain.
well said,i hope other parent take note of this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
children nowadays are fast learners..we should be careful of things we do in thier front..

my lil nephew of two years runs to pick my phone anytime it rings putting the phone to his ear,without picking the call. he does that because he saw people doing it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Onegai(f): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please inform their parents. Let them come and sit down and listen carefully. Please. They may even be watching stuff on tv and copying it. It may be an older person who is not a parent in their households exposing them to this stuff.

52 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by charijee(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Funny kids cheesy...they sure gonna learn those stuffs fast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is this a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
Is this a joke or what?
my sister it's isn't a joke

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Onegai:
Please inform their parents. Let them come and sit down and listen carefully. Please. They may even be watching stuff on tv and copying it. It may be an older person who is not a parent in their households exposing them to this stuff.
I will but i fear they might feel offended.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Onegai(f): 3:31am On Apr 27, 2016
telemapreye1:
I will but i fear they might feel offended.

Okay, so if you don't inform them, so they don't parent their child and stop them at home. And the child goes on to do it again and maybe he does it to a child who can tell her parents and they come and shout at both you and said boy, cause a scene and other parents hear and decide your creche has "bad children" and withdraw them. Would you still be worried about offending them?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by jam04(m): 5:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Did I hear you say you 'flog' a 1yr old baby? Your creche need to be closed down!!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2016
jam04:
Did I hear you say you 'flog' a 1yr old baby? Your creche need to be closed down!!
Read the write up again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Blade21: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2016
how dare you flog a 1 year old ?yes what he was doing was wrong you correct him by telling him what not to do and then report to his parents or better scold his parents , you are afraid of them been angry no no the will appreciate you, better tell them before he innocently abuses another child and before you know it's a circle

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by khalhokage(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2016
See as you jus dey flog people children, PM me we need to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:21pm On May 02, 2016
khalhokage:
See as you jus dey flog people children, PM me we need to talk.
You wan give me contract

4 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by khalhokage(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2016
telemapreye1:
You wan give me contract
Maaaaybe, important conversation though. cheesy
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:25pm On May 02, 2016
But how can you prove its the parents fault? What about movies or neighbors
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
Who flogs a 1year old?
is that even proper?

please learn how to correct kiddies before you go about running a creche,this kids are not even aware of the evil in whatever they did,they are still "innocent".

its better you explain whatever happened to their parents,and watch the kids closely when ever they are on your care,gentle cautioning is the bed you can do with them at this stage,its not too late to correct them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Missonas(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2016
If u keep flogging then they would do worse behind your back! Ask them, converse with them and you will be shocked about how much more they have to say instead of scaring them with canes and making them keep mum about it that way you wont know how best to correct them. Kids do what they see!

11 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2016
pucelle:
Who flogs a 1year old?
is that even proper?

please learn how to correct kiddies before you go about running a creche,this kids are not even aware of the evil in whatever they did,they are still "innocent".

its better you explain whatever happened to their parents,and watch the kids closely when ever they are on your care,gentle cautioning is the bed you can do with them at this stage,its not too late to correct them.
Thanks will do just that

7 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by nmreports: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
telemapreye1:
Thanks will do just that

Nice you did not argue about flogging or no flogging.
I am so certain it wasn't really flogging persay.
You probably just hit them mildly on the butt.
However, correction taken by you.
Hope it was resolved with the parents eventually.

8 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
nmreports:

Nice you did not argue about flogging or no flogging.
I am so certain it wasn't really flogging persay.
You probably just hit them mildly on the butt.
However, correction taken by you.
Hope it was resolved with the parents eventually.
Hi thanks for your concern
I told their parents about it but one of them was defending her child saying she learnt it from the creche....But it's all settled now.
Once again,thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by jossy26: 5:20am On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement[b],i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again[/b].
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

Seun,lalasticlala,royalroy do the needful wink

madam please stop exaggerating and your creche must be closed down asap cos you doing more damage to those kids thats if you not lieing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
jossy26:

madam please stop exaggerating and your creche must be closed down asap cos you doing more damage to those kids thats if you not lieing
How am I doing more harm?
Bro I too know

7 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by jossy26: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
How am I doing more harm?
Bro I too know

So you wanted me to praise you for hitting a one year old who obviously can't speak yet? You such a dunce, pls put the name of your creche here let's see what happens

10 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
jossy26:

So you wanted me to praise you for hitting a one year old who obviously can't speak yet? You such a dunce, pls put the name of your creche here let's see what happens
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by jossy26: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
comman shut up your mouth there..Okpo
Oversabi
Put d name of ur creche shyster

6 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
jossy26:

Put d name of ur creche shyster
Mr man,go and sit down

14 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by visijo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
nothing to hide again. All kids right from birth sabi wetin you sabi... So no need.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by gradeA(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
God help us.

And in another thread someone was saying it's a violation of the kids fundamental human right to take them to church...

pikin wey I born?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Goldenheart(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
end time creche

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.