Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids (47793 Views)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
idu1:
naija hard small. Stay and develop your creache into a nursery school from there u go dey go small. Before u know it u ll be employing this jobless graduates on nairaland. Dont close it. Do your best and leave the rest.

Thanks...I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by chibedo: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement,i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again.
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

madam thanks for the write up but the truth is that a child of 1 year 3 months does not know anything. I am a mother, i have 2 kids and i raised them up with my hubby. We didn't employ house help. Toddlers touch anything they see even parts of their bodies. My last daughter, she is 1 year 3months, she likes touching my stomach and my head. Once they see anything, the next thing they do is to touch. So the best thing is to separate them ie: the boys from the girls when changing their diapers if not they will want to touch. The boy is innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Kimoni: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement,i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again.
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

If it's not their fault, why are you flogging them undecided Besides, how sane is it to flog a child of one year or one year plus?
The parents are abusing the kids at home and you are doing worse in school, how different are you from them?
Did you call the concerned parents to let them know what you observed or you think flogging the innocent kids is the solution?
Ya'll should be in jail right now #pissed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kimoni:

If it's not their fault, why are you flogging them undecided Besides, how sane is it to flog a child of one year or one year plus?
The parents are abusing the kids at home and you are doing worse in school, how different are you from them?
Did you call the concerned parents to let them know what you observed or you think flogging the innocent kids is the solution?
Ya'll should be in jail right now #pissed
come and jailed me...Mr pissed
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by BloodyCrook: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
ITbomb:
Who taught them this?
First time I saw this, I was alarmed but now I'm scared
modern parents have become part-time parents, delegating parenting to house helps and nannies who see these kids as mere duties to be done for monthly pay.

No nanny would censor movies or phone convo from these kids or teach them morals. It's the 21st century where we will pay away our morality as a price for the pursuit of economic aquirement.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Kimoni: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
I will but i fear they might feel offended.

Offended?? angry Is your crèche licensed? Whoever issued you that license should be behind bars

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
chibedo:

madam thanks for the write up but the truth is that a child of 1 year 3 months does not know anything. I am a mother, i have 2 kids and i raised them up with my hubby. We didn't employ house help. Toddlers touch anything they see even parts of their bodies. My last daughter, she is 1 year 3months, she likes touching my stomach and my head. Once they see anything, the next thing they do is to touch. So the best thing is to separate them ie: the boys from the girls when changing their diapers if not they will want to touch. The boy is innocent.
Already done that..they are now in separate rooms
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
jam04:
Did I hear you say you 'flog' a 1yr old baby? Your creche need to be closed down!!

And a 1 year old should be getting jail time!
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kimoni:

Offended?? angry Is your crèche licensed? Whoever issued you that license should be behind bars
Just hold ur lips there
What your problem?if you read from page 1,you will see i already solved it.
Besides I created this topic since may
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Kimoni: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
jossy26:

madam please stop exaggerating and your creche must be closed down asap cos you doing more damage to those kids thats if you not lieing

grin grin pls tell her o
I am beginning to think this story is just a figment of her imagination sef
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by chibedo: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Already done that..they are now in separate rooms

that's ok. All the best.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
claremont:

Be careful, that is considered child abuse in other climes.

What would you do if you got to your 2year old daughter school and you find her being sexually manipulated by a boy?

You will just smile and walk away cheesy

Don't bleeping lie to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Whytdot(f): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
What's dis one saying? Mtcheew!
banmee:

Which is why you all keep grooming animals on a daily basis. What has your flogging achieved in over half a century? The purpose of corrective training is to rehabilitate a child to become a positive impact on their family and the society. The Nigerian society is getting worse by the day. Only mentally lazy parents with zero problem solving skills result to brute force.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kimoni:

grin grin pls tell her o
I am beginning to think this story is just a figment of her imagination sef
Don't allow my matter kill you...How will a Normal human being make up this kind of story?
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Handsomecole(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Parents need to understand that the sensory neurons in the brain of kids are more sensitive than adults, they retain more information and as quickly as possible. However what they do with this information matters a lot. Just last week in my area a boy of about four years and a girl of the age of three where caught doin "husband " and "wife".
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by banmee(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Whytdot:
What's dis one saying? Mtcheew!

I will ask a series of questions and i guarantee you that based on your inability to think logically, you will not be able to answer them. Wanna bet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
ITbomb:
Who taught them this?
First time I saw this, I was alarmed but now I'm scared
werr did dey learn from
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Kimoni: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Don't allow my matter kill you...How will a Normal human being make up this kind of story?

On the contrary, I am just trying to ensure you don't kill urself over other people's matter. Learn how to handle children first before opening a crèche so as not to land in jail one day.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by stepo707: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Truth is on the states, that's 5 years in jail or what you just did.its wrong to beat kids that age nor even spank.you should learn alternative way of correction cos am sure that kid did understand why you beat him in the first place
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kimoni:

On the contrary, I am just trying to ensure you don't kill urself on top other people matter. Learn how to handle children first before opening a crèche so as not to land in jail one day.
At least I'm better than your.......who decided to do olosho.
Sorry for the insult,you pushed me.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Boss13: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
@Poster you do not have the right to flog children and especially other people's children. It is expressly wrong. I do not think I can remember things I did when I was 9 - 12 months. Please, kids explore and want to know their environment.

If I am a parent who child is in your creche, I would sue you crazily and that is after I have flogged you too.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by olamirey(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
offended about what?their carelessness or ignorance?
The truth is telluing them will make them conscious of their acts b4 their kids,wich will help and save the kids'future.Above all,inform all parents with kids In your creche,you never can tell
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by YOLO1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
At op, are u sure they didn't learn it from u?
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Kimoni: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
At least I'm better than your.......who decided to do olosho.
Sorry for the insult,you pushed me.

Feel free, just stop beating kids like goats
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by OmRuth(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
How did u know d 1year old girl was mimicking her parent sex sound
#jusaskingthou#

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bt u can flog urs abi?
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by ahahnow: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
ashewos are getting younger and younger by the day.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Originalsly: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Parents...watch what kind person be watching over your kid at crecbe OP.... why would you flog a child if the child is not at fault? (and don't pretend you didn't read this part). Your creche should be shut down period. You have no idea of what type of behaviour to expect from kids at certain ages.... that is bad..but what is wayyyy worse is your insisting on being ignorant and at the same time being arrogant. Kids all over the world at certain ages do certain things...regardless of if their parents live in one room or mansion. You be flogging kids for sexual misconduct....something they have no clue about. The more you write is the more your ignorance and clueless Ness is showing. I dare you to respond. If you ever want to be in this kind profession....Google is free...educate yourself on the psychological development of a child.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by marv1: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
U have got to tell the parents or else u have not helped anybody.
telemapreye1:
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kimoni:

Feel free, just stop beating kids like goats
You have comprehension issue
Pls read and comprehend.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Originalsly:
Parents...watch what kind person be watching over your kid at crecbe OP.... why would you flog a child if the child is not at fault? (and don't pretend you didn't read this part). Your creche should be shut down period. You have no idea of what type of behaviour to expect from kids at certain ages.... that is bad..but what is wayyyy worse is your insisting on being ignorant and at the same time being arrogant. Kids all over the world at certain ages do certain things...regardless of if their parents live in one room or mansion. You be flogging kids for sexual misconduct....something they have no clue about. The more you write is the more your ignorance and clueless Ness is showing. I dare you to respond. If you ever want to be in this kind profession....Google is free...educate yourself on the psychological development of a child.
Read my write up and comprehend.
I'm so sure you aren't married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.