Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) (40089 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by AdoraAmadi: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is currently in Rhode Island for an event. Look at the hilarious mess that happened on her IG page after she shared new pictures of herself and her sexy coke figure.

An unbothered Toyin shared more pics though and fans dropped more comments. See them all after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhus-fans-roast-her-for.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by AdoraAmadi: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Jimi23(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
For how long is she gonna have to hold that breath? C'mon when u use a waist trainer and its this glaring it becomes an eye sore. We all know she has a wide waist. Shes trying too hard. Looks like she's about to burst via her puffed face in the first picture. If u want a trim waist, cut down on unhealthy food intake. Its that simple. When u try to cheat nature, u end up making a "suicidal" mockery of urself.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by vizkiz: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
she suppose to dey wear cloth but na the cloth dey wear her. I can't even notice the hour glass figure in here
Instead of figure 8 I am seeing a woman whose boobs have shifted away from its sockets (probably due to excess squeezing from hungry bastardds) grin

Scroll back up and look at her hips, did you notice the shift In equilibrium? (economics students will understand this better) grin

See as she be like****make I no just talk anything... lipsrsealed

I swear I am going to deactivate my account if this gets to frontpage angry

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by goldbim(f): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flat tummy,swollen chest and arm. Never again!!So I'm not alone??i dnt know how babes manage to wear this thing.the day I tried it I sweated all through like a xmas chicken that's about to be slaughtered. Could not eat well also.nobody taught me before I removed it..why commit suicide all in the name of fashion?. grin..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Khd95(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
She looks like stuffed chickengrin

7 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by kimnicki(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
lol

she looks really suffocated
nobody is supposed to know she's wearing a waist cincher

really all for a figure

1 Like

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lmao. Robocop cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by okirewaju(f): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Help

Can't breathe

Lol

2 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
We have noticed you
vizkiz:
I swear, I am going to deactivate my account if this gets to frontpage angry
Next!

3 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Yuneehk(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
vizkiz:
I swear, I am going to deactivate my account if this gets to frontpage angry
Hmmmmm
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by vizkiz: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
We have noticed you
Next!

e be like say this one dey craze.Mumu... Na you get account whey I wan delete? Arindin undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by vizkiz: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yuneehk:

Hmmmmm

this one don quote me down incase the thing reach frontpage... Now I know those who no like me grin

1 Like

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by headboiy: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Khd95:
She looks like stuffed chickengrin

grin grin grin grin cry cry
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
eeemm y u no go leav dis poor girl nah

latest gist:: Kim Kardashian Steps Out With Rob K &
Blac Chyna, Head To An OB-GYN http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/kim-kardashian-steps-out-with-rob-k.html?m=0
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Oliviaxx(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lawd! I can feel myself almost suffocating on her behalf just by looking at these pics.
What kind of suicide mission is this?

7 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Destined2win: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Lawd! I can feel myself almost suffocating on her behalf just by looking at these pics.
What kind of suicide mission is this?
Say Hi to Sugar
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by PweetyJbaby(f): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Women wit wahala
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by AfricanApple(f): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by charles316: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
goldbim:
Flat tummy,swollen chest and arm. Never again!!So I'm not alone??i dnt know how babes manage to wear this thing.the day I tried it I sweated all through like a xmas chicken that's about to be slaughtered. Could not eat well also.nobody taught me before I removed it..why commit suicide all in the name of fashion?. grin..

So you chose to wear waist trainer rather than going to the gym to workout?

You naija women don't know how to take care of your bodies.

1 Like

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by goldbim(f): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
charles316:

So you chose to wear waist trainer rather than going to the gym to workout?

You naija women don't know how to take care of your bodies.
grin..and the funniest thing is the price of one'll comfortably register one in a nearby gym...i've learnt my lessons!.#say no to ruptured intestines#.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by ivyT(f): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jimi23:
For how long is she gonna have to hold that breath? C'mon when u use a waist trainer and its this glaring it becomes an eye sore. We all know she has a wide waist. Shes trying too hard. She looks like she about to burst via her puffed face.

This ur comment is hateful, pity her small na
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Jimi23(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
ivyT:

This ur comment is hateful, pity her small na

Let her pity herself small by loving herself the way she was created instead of trying so hard to be what she's not and going breathless unecessarily. Abegi.

1 Like

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by ivyT(f): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jimi23:

Let her pity herself small by loving herself the way she was created instead of trying so hard to be what she's not and going breathless unecessarily. Abegi.

Chaii..
#ShesBae
#ToyinOnFleek

#WahalaForDeadBody

#BestestActress

#KeepSlaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by hatux: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Fake people!!!

One of the moniker above me says he's gon deactivate his account if this reaches front page and if this hits front page and he doesn't deactivate....
undecided

He's daft!*sorry to say*

5 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Hahahahaha. See her looking like hanger. She for try compose herself small nau.

2 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Her market don finish jhor
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by ellahzy(f): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Johnny Bravo

3 Likes

Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by adedam007(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) by Segadem(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

I swear I am going to deactivate my account if this gets to frontpage angry

[size=14pt]Oga vizkiz there's a word/adage that says "Never say never"

oya do the needful cheesy grin
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) / Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.