Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Update Blog And Get Paid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Update Blog And Get Paid (1129 Views)

Blog And Domain For Sell / How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give / Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
I have 2 blogs for any interested nairalander/webmaster who is willing to update them for a fee.

One of the blogs is news niche while the other is education.

It is always said "that you do what you can and pay others to do the rest for you" yes! That's very true.

The nature of the update is scrapped content. You don't need to write any original article.

Interested persons must be conversant with WordPress.

If you are interested, let me know let's strike a deal and get started.

I'm willing to pay N10,000 per month for a start.
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by uchebest2006(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Like how many update per day?

1 Like

Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Donkenzy47(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
myjobsfinder:
I have 2 blogs for any interested nairalander/webmaster who is willing to update them for a fee.

It is always said "that you do what you can and pay others to do the rest for you" yes! That's very true.

The nature of the update is scrapped content. You don't need to write any original article.

It will only work if you are ready to pay half of the money at the biginning, then at the end of the month you pay the balance.

1 Like

Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by greatnaija01: 12:29am On Apr 27, 2016
myjobsfinder:

I AM INTERESTED O FOR 20 articles per day.... but how will i know that at month end you wont RUN!!!!
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2016
greatnaija01:

I AM INTERESTED O FOR 20 articles per day.... but how will i know that at month end you wont RUN!!!!

Lol! I know Nigeria is bad, but don't you think that among the bad one that we still have good ones? Bro I'm not a scammer and I hate to hear that.

If you are ready; we can do business.

1 Like

Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2016
uchebest2006:
Like how many update per day?
At least 20 posts will be fine!
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Donkenzy47:

It will only work if you are ready to pay half of the money at the biginning, then at the end of the month you pay the balance.
I will pay you 5k on the 15th of every month while I balance it at the end of the month. Will that be ok?
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Fineboi2(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Am interested whatsapp me 08132909269 or drop your number
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2016
lols! It seems those saying half are new in this business? He MUST pay before you start anything. Avoid story that touches! See him,make a deal and collect alert before you start!
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
DaPhilosopher:
lols! It seems those saying half are new in this business? He MUST pay before you start anything. Avoid story that touches! See him,make a deal and collect alert before you start!
Nigerians sef. For the sake that you dealt with a wrong person does not mean that others are like that. Good people are still in Nigeria, and I am among the good ones.

1 Like

Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Fineboi2:
Am interested whatsapp me 08132909269 or drop your number
Send an email to support @ campuspeep dot come
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by study4free(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2016
I can work as an admin on the education blog I am well capable WhatsApp no 07069395356
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Donkenzy47(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2016
myjobsfinder:

I will pay you 5k on the 15th of every month while I balance it at the end of the month. Will that be ok?
You paying half at the beginning means you are (kind of) trustworthy... Promising to pay on the 15th wont help issues.

1 Like

Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Donkenzy47(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
myjobsfinder:

At least 20 posts will be fine!
20 articles per day? And you want to be paying 10k per month. Thats extremely too small. Imagine writing atleast 20articles per day, thats atleast 600 articles in 30 days, which means you are paying less than #17 per article. Thats very bad. Saying atleast 20 articles per week is still considerable.
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
myjobsfinder:

Nigerians sef. For the sake that you dealt with a wrong person does not mean that others are like that. Good people are still in Nigeria, and I am among the good ones.

You are just writing Eng! Where did i mention that you are a scammer or said i was scammed? I guess you are just trying to state the obvious or your intentions?

I don't see why i should update your blog to be paid 5k by 15th when you can easily withhold the money with funny excuses? A serious minded person and someone who visits the forum on a daily basis would smell SCAM here!

Mention me when you have counter view! Peace

Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Donkenzy47:

You paying half at the beginning means you are (kind of) trustworthy... Promising to pay on the 15th wont help issues.

Exactly my point!
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
study4free:
I can work as an admin on the education blog
I am well capable
WhatsApp no 07069395356

Sorry! Someone has already been picked for the listed niches. Let me know if you can write on blogging tips.
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by surestsam(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
myjobsfinder:

Sorry! Someone has already been picked for the listed niches. Let me know if you can write on blogging tips.
i can write on blogging tips, but i can only gve 2 articles per day for #10,000 per month
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by greatnaija01: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
myjobsfinder:

Lol! I know Nigeria is bad, but don't you think that among the bad one that we still have good ones? Bro I'm not a scammer and I hate to hear that.

If you are ready; we can do business.

greatnaija01@gmail.com
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by emillionaire: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
myjobsfinder:

I have the solution to your problem as I was once in your shoe looking for admins for my blog's.

when your tired of ungrateful peeps that has no passion for the success of your blog instead only has interest for your money for their bad work pm me or quote me
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by myjobsfinder(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
surestsam:
i can write on blogging tips, but i can only gve 2 articles per day for #10,000 per month
Send an email to support at campuspeep dot come.
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by haryomikun(m): 2:05am On Apr 29, 2016
People dey para ohh.. cheesy
http://www.TheMcHub.com
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by opson2016(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nobody on earth can do 20 well researched articles per day.

Unless the writer wants to embark on copy and paste kind of articles.

To you, the blog owner, if you don't have tools for checking plagiarism those solicited articles won't augur well for the authority of your blog.

Another factor is power supply and data subscription. That hinder anyone who claimed to have got the capacity to write 20 articles per day.

No reputable writer can do that, PERIOD.

Have 1 quality article on your blog is better than 20 worthless articles

1 Like

Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by VocalWalls: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
haryomikun:
People dey para ohh.. cheesy

http://www.TheMcHub.com

Why you dey use naked backlinks? Them no get weight.
Check your Google webmaster.
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
myjobsfinder:

here is my no contact me or send me a message08147459942.btw i actually created a thread for this
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bro I have been an admin on various sites and can write on blogging tip. Advantage of me being your admin - will post ur stuff to mai facebook group of over 300k+ followers - will post ur stuff to mai bbm group. More than 6000 - will constantly be updating your site #whatsapp me on 08146278791
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by akintayo1(m): 1:27am On May 01, 2016
obasanjo002:
Bro I have been an admin on various sites and can write on blogging tip.
Advantage of me being your admin
- will post ur stuff to mai facebook group of over 300k+ followers
- will post ur stuff to mai bbm group. More than 6000
- will constantly be updating your site
#whatsapp me on 08146278791
You have Facebook group of 300k members, and 6000 bbm group members too, and you're here hunting for 10k monthly job of 20 posts daily?

Shaking my head.
Re: Update Blog And Get Paid by Nobody: 7:08am On May 01, 2016
Bro can I ask you some question, do you sell your contacts on bbm or eat dem, what the use if you can use dem as a mean to get some income, so bkux u av 6k contact list on ur bbm, automatically ure rich bah, or bkux u u av eNough followers on twitter then dat should make u rich. Cause I don't get you at all.cause I don't get how d job I want gat anytin to do with my many followers, and ure lik u av 6k contacts on bbm nd u want a job of 10k, plx b positive sir. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Verified UK Adsense Account At A Cheaper Rate / Best Choice Web Hosting / Non Hosted Naija Adsense With $25 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.