Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? (15105 Views)

Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by dxdiag(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
My pple ve jz been scammed again.
#1,000 for 3days - The data service on 4g wan show me the map for heaven ni abi he wan tell me when Jesus is coming.
#LIES_EVERYWHERE#

1 Like

Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by pheesayor(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Even swift just sent a mail yesterday, they are also upgrading

shamecurls:

If you know the Telecommunication architecture of Nigeria, you wont be spewing such. It will only take NTEL few months to knock of top players once they re in full operations. The strongest competitor MTN, is fast in a hurry to roll out 4G knowing the consequences.

Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by srrrr(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
shamecurls:

If you know the Telecommunication architecture of Nigeria, you wont be spewing such. It will only take NTEL few months to knock of top players once they re in full operations. The strongest competitor MTN, is fast in a hurry to roll out 4G knowing the consequences.

I smell lies embarassed
shamecurls:

I smell lies
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by phizz: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
btw, there sim is not working on all lte/4G phones likehtc, iphone, i believe they've got a long way to go before they can....
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by dustmalik: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
phizz:
btw, there sim is not working on all lte/4G phones likehtc, iphone, i believe they've got a long way to go before they can....
Stop spreading falsehood. I have personally tested ntel's sim on a BB Q10 SQN 100-3 variant and Nokia Lumia 1320, and it worked well. And others have also testified on this forum.
Ntel's 4GLTE is transmitted over band 3(1800Mhz) and band 8(900Mhz). Your 4GLTE device must support either or both of these bands/frequebcies in order to work on ntel's network. To find out, Google the specs of your device.
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by seunpayne(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2016
dustmalik:

Stop spreading falsehood. I have personally tested ntel's sim on a BB Q10 SQN 100-3 variant and Nokia Lumia 1320, and it worked well. And others have also testified on this forum.
Ntel's 4GLTE is transmitted over band 3(1800Mhz) and band 8(900Mhz). Your 4GLTE device must support either or both of these bands/frequebcies in order to work on ntel's network. To find out, Google the specs of your device.

He does have a point. It's not all 4G phones on band 2,3 and 8 that get the ntel signal. My cousins iPad Air got a signal. Her husbands iPhone 6s didn't and neither did mine. Even at the ntel office they will tell you some phones are not yet supported. It's something they are aware of and are working on fixing. Let's be patient and see how well they fare. You have to admit though, some decisions they have made have been questionable at best, but I'm not one to judge without seeing the big picture. We dey watch to see who dem go epp
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
seunpayne:

He does have a point. It's not all 4G phones on band 2,3 and 8 that get the ntel signal. My cousins iPad Air got a signal. Her husbands iPhone 6s didn't and neither did mine. Even at the ntel office they will tell you some phones are not yet supported. It's something they are aware of and are working on fixing. Let's be patient and see how well they fare. You have to admit though, some decisions they have made have been questionable at best, but I'm not one to judge without seeing the big picture. We dey watch to see who dem go epp

IPhone 6s works but little bit tricky, one most get to engineering mode to put lte only before the service will start
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by dustmalik: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2016
seunpayne:

iPhones work, but a little tricky to get them working.
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by seunpayne(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2016
dustmalik:

Please could you throw more light on this?
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by phizz: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
please throw more light ooo
dustmalik:

Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2016
phizz:
please throw more light ooo
OK will give you the details later please
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by phizz: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
still waiting oooooo

melya:

OK will give you the details later please
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by mikron(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
melya:
Rocking my ntel now, pulling giga bye giga everyday
pls what device do u use urs on? an LTE phone or a mifi, or an LTE modem? pls share, i got my sim too but im yet to use it cos i dont have any LTE device to use it on now. and where is ur location?
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 01, 2016
mikron:
pls what device do u use urs on? an LTE phone or a mifi, or an LTE modem? pls share, i got my sim too but im yet to use it cos i dont have any LTE device to use it on now. and where is ur location?

Uses 3 different phones, 2 belong to me but one not mine but it works, the phones are LG - G2 iPhone 6s and Nokia Lumia 920 at&t version. Try and get any lte phone which is 800 to 1900 band it'll work. But some phone you have to dig deep into engineering mode to select lte only before enjoying ntel fast data
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by mikron(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2016
tnx bro
melya:

Uses 3 different phones, 2 belong to me but one not mine but it works, the phones are LG - G2 iPhone 6s and Nokia Lumia 920 at&t version. Try and get any lte phone which is 800 to 1900 band it'll work. But some phone you have to dig deep into engineering mode to select lte only before enjoying ntel fast data
Re: Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? by phizz: 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
melya:

Still waiting for how to make ntel work on iPhone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now / How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm / 7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.