Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Happens After Death? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Happens After Death? (606 Views)

Story, Love Happens By Laura / After Death Comes Life / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens After Death? by Welete(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hello reader, good to have you here and seeing that my first chosen topic is weird, you might be asking "What's up with this guy and death?" For your notice, I am not dead, I have never died, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon. So, keep that in mind as you read on.
Death, some say, is the cessation of physical life in a living organism, or the state of the organism after that event.
Death can still be given its definition as, a rebirth into a spirit world of light and love, a transition from the physical to the spiritual that is no more frightening or painful than passing between rooms through an open doorway.
Soon after death at about 15-20 minutes (depending on various factors), the body begins to cool(algor mortis), becomes pallid(pallor mortis) and internal sphincter muscles relax, leading to the release of urine, feaces and stomach content if the body is moved. To students in the biological field, make sure you take note of that, who knows, your lecturer might be reading this.
There is nothing more important to us as living beings than that we can have something we describe as a soul that continues to exists after physical death and is everlasting. For without this, it is all for naught and there was no point in existing at all. And in fact not having such would be ultimate cruelty. What if we cease to exist at physical death? Being mortal with no soul and there is no after-life. It is the same as never existing in the first place.
Life after death can neither be proved nor disproved. This is because one would have to undergo physical death in order to prove or disprove it (and by its very nature, disproving it would be impossible). Life after death can not be disproved; only the evidence in its favor can be scrutinized and rational non-believers are left to make the conclusion that life after death cannot be proved.
It is hard to imagine that mankind would reach such a high level of consciousness of our own existence if it were to end with this life. Possibly we have reached such a state of consciousness because there is a continuum to this life after it ends.
The universe doesn't care if there is life in it, ...
continue reading at http://topicslog..com.ng/2016/04/what-happens-after-death.html

Re: What Happens After Death? by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
After death is death again
Re: What Happens After Death? by kulobyno: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ask your dead relatives
Re: What Happens After Death? by nepapole(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
IFA is ur friend

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are What We Are / My Packet Of Cheeseball ( Flash Fiction) By Akínjídé Akíntayo / Are You Good At At Writing Crime Thriller? Have Got A Job For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.