Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement (69919 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by gistmeloveblog: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2016

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by gistmeloveblog: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin

Endtime babe grin grin

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF THE BABE @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/babe-flaunts-cash-she-made-from.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
What's happening here!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by midehi2(f): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
nice shooting

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by faithesco(f): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by sinaj(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hehehe

I hpe she flaunts the result wen it's out grin

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by 2seventeen(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
its ur lyf,u can do wateva u lyk wt it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Rockmyworld(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Business is business what matters is profit. Lol grin

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by rhymxkid(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense

oops talking from experience... u never jam correct guy sha..#mintpay# lemme market u na

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by chiefolododo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abeg is ' what you doing with your life? ' correct?
gistmeloveblog:
Can you imagine!!

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/babe-flaunts-cash-she-made-from.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by ifeco4(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:

Am a cheerful giver ooo and am a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Vinshu(f): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
That's great

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by wordbank(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
The right question is
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR TOTO

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
That doesn't make asewo a good career tho. What's bad is bad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by petux(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
proud olosho..
I like that question.."what are u doing with ur life(pusssy)?"
every girl fcck, y FCCk for free when u can fcck for cash?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Danielle22(f): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Proudly showing off her profession anyhow sha its her life.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by may01(f): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by stubbornman(m): 1:32am On Apr 27, 2016
@Hadez come and see your friend oh...a fellow attention seeker... but this one is more reasonable and richer embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 27, 2016
may01:
She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na
Don't be prejudiced na embarassed Na only the ugly ones suppose do before? cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by M4gunners: 4:37am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Comments like this makes me remove cap for naija baby's. Talking by experienced i guess. I also want to make common sense.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by captianfreeman(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2016
That is ghanian Cedis , but is none of my bussiness.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by gcof(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
are you saying you didn't make that much after sleeping with 3 Nigerian men?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by AfroKnight: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Some women would do anything (no matter how dangerous or disgusting) for money.

Note to heartbroken guys looking for love: Flash the cash and vixens would call you daddy. cool

If you want a wife though, ..... Still flash the money so good girls would see more reason to stay with you. cool

I guess the summary is: make the money of your dreams and you wouldn't worry about the woman of your dreams.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by faithesco(f): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2016
gcof:
are you saying you didn't make that much after sleeping with 3 Nigerian men?
errmmm,wait lemme think

6 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmm

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Oyiboman69: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2016
used what you have to get what you need, beside is that alien currency...
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Sammie23: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Cngrats
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by ebyoma(f): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2016
her life her business
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by bentlywills(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:

Why u pissed nah? grin grin
Atleast we gv good fvck
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by 4C2215131: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
Can you imagine!!

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/babe-flaunts-cash-she-made-from.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Guess she's putting in real effort into her chosen career. Nice work etiquette.

N.B: Three chaps in an hour? Some five minute men she must have serviced!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by osesology(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
chiefolododo:
Abeg is ' what you doing with your life? ' correct?
That's an American street english, you gat me?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.