Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement (69921 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Aremu01(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Chai
This is someone's mum n husband o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by prettyjo(f): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2016
please check my signature
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by HARDDON: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2016
may01:
She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na

Regular meet: some hv boobs but no , no face , b00ty
Some hv b00ty but no cace, no b00bs

Most of them complete ones that combine all these with crazy dance steps r found in d club
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by menstrualpad: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2016
EXPERIENCE SPEAKING

faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Sijo01(f): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2016
End time fuccker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by missyge(f): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by macaranta(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2016
0800-choke-that-hoe embarassed
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Ashawos are becoming proud daily....Hell fire dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by vaca1: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
NOTICE ME KEEP .......

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nature129(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense

Well, Madam, what you've just said is by no chance #commonsense as common sense should be condemning what the girl does to survive and not blasting Nigerian men for paying not so well after patronising a prostitute.

Now this is #commonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by bigcil2(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
rhymxkid:

oops talking from experience... u never jam correct guy sha..#mintpay# lemme market u na
PI.MP alert
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by ladyF(f): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Abeg free the babe. If she comes to ask you for money now, will you give her? Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. She has found a way to cater for her needs. Her p**** is not complaining. Live and let live!

I'll not be responding to any mentions. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Category1: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Traffic don land! See them

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by shiki(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:

Are u into it? wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by linusbnn(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:

See as you small like RAT way you dey talk this nonsense. Child abuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Adesiji77: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Shior! angry

Awon omo igbeyin aye...what a warped sense of achievement...
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by may01(f): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Don't be prejudiced na embarassed Na only the ugly ones suppose do before? cry
I'm not, she for just find one cool guy date na
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by marvee(f): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Cool biz she got dere
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by porshuch: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one! Thank God she's using her talent well.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by beniprince93(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Sijo01:
End time fuccker cheesy
Sijo dats raw, u nid 2 mak it civil lyk endtime bangers...am Ben and i jst wanna mak #comon sense.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by sweatlana: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
So u be ashawo? angry

Ashawo no be work o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by larrymoore(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
some business will forever remain with us farming life stock prostitution
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by sweatlana: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Nature129:

Well, Madam, what you've just said is by no chance #commonsense as common sense should be condemning what the girl does to survive and not blasting Nigerian men for paying not so well after patronising a prostitute.

Now this is #commonsense
She is talking out of experience nah
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Harrisonwo(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
That's 50 Ghana cedis notes equivalent to #5000 naira notes each. There r 40 pieces that means #200k in total. Her hole is really working... after nw, she go run enter church form born against (old tins r past away) and one innocent brother in the Lord go carry am go house go marry

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by wink2015(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm

Jonathan failed to provide jobs
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by beniprince93(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
marvee:
Cool biz she got dere
Marvee is never cool infact is even more precarious, but can u indulge in such?
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by MadCow1: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2016
are you surprised?

when people keep tuning into and following the Kardashians , whose rise is based on an industry ho fking a has been entertainer for 20 minutes on camera?

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by sweatlana: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Harrisonwo:
That's 50 Ghana cedis notes equivalent to #5000 naira notes each. There r 40 pieces that means #200k in total. Her hole is really working... after nw, she go run enter church form born against (old tins r past away) and one innocent brother in the Lord go carry am go house go marry
Na so
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Samyooel: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2016
What concerns me,after all is ur life not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.