Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement (69895 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by TruthHurts1(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2016
She's actually a p.o.r.n.star. (Don't ask me how I know) grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by SweetJoystick(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense
Alert
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by jeval0008: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmm wonder y we all ain't doing it my Darling. money easily gotten will dwindle away fast. enjoy the ride, pls spend it wcheva way plsz. I just blv dat wat u sow, my dear u surely reap.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by alberson(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2016
may01:
She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na

who pretty help?
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by butanep(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2016
may01:
She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na

So pretty girls don't Bleep abi... Don't you Bleep too?

Nigerians with hypocritical mindset.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by femi4: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make lack common sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
What's happening here!!!
The end of the world.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by jidxin(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense
re u also one.... i pay very well oooo can i patronize u
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by seangy4konji: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Well brought up girl.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by foxvilles: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2016
She might just be saying this to gain attention......even real olosho will fight you when you call her olosho.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by alobright17(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
How much do you charge?
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by greatjoshy(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
so all the 9ja men dat goes down with u dnt pay u much..... #Hmmm End time comment
#endtime babes everywhr!
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2016
And they paid you with 5,5 denomination?
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2016
wordbank:
The right question is
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR TOTO

exactly, not chewing gum toto
grin grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Fxwarrior: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
grin grin grin

Endtime babe grin grin

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF THE BABE @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/babe-flaunts-cash-she-made-from.html

The hustle is real.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by alobright17(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
Can you imagine!!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/babe-flaunts-cash-she-made-from.html

3 men in 1 hr? those men must be very weak or she is lying
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by braxjay(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Harrisonwo:
That's 50 Ghana cedis notes equivalent to #5000 naira notes each. There r 40 pieces that means #200k in total. Her hole is really working... after nw, she go run enter church form born against (old tins r past away) and one innocent brother in the Lord go carry am go house go marry

1 GHS = 51.5365 NGN do the math.

Before you write/post educate yourself to avoid sending the wrong message and exposing yourself with respect to your IQ level wink
so,
see link to help you do conversions properly
https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

also try google.com search "currency conversion".

class dismissed.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by MadCow1: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Harrisonwo:
That's 50 Ghana cedis notes equivalent to #5000 naira notes each. There r 40 pieces that means #200k in total. Her hole is really working... after nw, she go run enter church form born against (old tins r past away) and one innocent brother in the Lord go carry am go house go marry

I hope you can tell the difference between 50GHC and 50 Euros..

[img]http://www.worldofcoins.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d5ba9cd0eb2f0535507f306dfd9b6ae6&action=dlattach;topic=16119.0;attach=24678;image[/img]
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by callJesu: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Repent o ye daughter of jezebel
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by MadCow1: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:

Babe, Na Euro be that o!! Not Cedis..
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
some idiots would follow her up. endtime
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by alobright17(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg free the babe. If she comes to ask you for money now, will you give her? Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. She has found a way to cater for her needs. Her p**** is not complaining. Live and let live!

I'll not be responding to any mentions. grin
who jailed her?
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
and now your common sense makes no sense, probably you meet your type, thats why they pay you with stinginess and with old/worn currency grin
braxjay:

1 GHS = 51.5365 NGN do the math.

Before you write/post educate yourself to avoid sending the wrong message and exposing yourself with respect to your IQ level wink
so,
see link to help you do conversions properly
https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

also try google.com search "currency conversion".

class dismissed.
He's right you are calculating it with the cbn exchange rate. The parallel rate is 1 cedi to 117 naira and that's what the bank charge you even when withdrawing.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by qtx(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2016
GEJ is wicked. He caused this....

grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by wink2015(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2016
[size=25pt]Attention seeker![/size]
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by pressplay411(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Legend of the attention seeker. grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by may01(f): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2016
butanep:

So pretty girls don't Bleep abi... Don't you Bleep too?

Nigerians with hypocritical mindset.
undecided

I'm not being hypocritical, like I stated earlier she has the option of choosing a partner. Sleeping around isn't all that
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by ivyy(f): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2016
MadCow1:

Babe, Na Euro be that o!! Not Cedis..

Hello, good morning.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by dukeo(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:

So you've ___ u know without getting paid before? grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2016
alobright17:

3 men in 1 hr? those men must be very weak or she is lying
its a good catch i swear, cos those men are not more than 20mins last, when a baddoo guy will last more than 1hr sef
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.