Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement (69890 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by nairaman66(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense

If you convert all the monies in her DP times 2 it won't be up to N5,000.. So my Nigerian brothers in the ashawo business pay more!!
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by ladyF(f): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Funny how guys that patronize N500 ashawo will come and be preaching here. grin Abeg swerve!!! You will even still visit them tonight.

Some runz gehs use this money and make something of their lives. Some of them will be better than you a few years down the line, it could be a temporary solution to their predicaments. So please...

If I reply any insult directed at me today, let my b**bs grow smaller. angry You better remove the log in your eyes before you come here and be forming holier than thou... Na una sabi. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by nairaman66(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2016
ladyF:
Funny how guys that patronize N500 ashawo will come and be preaching here. grin Abeg swerve!!! You will even still visit them tonight.

Some runz gehs use this money and make something of their lives. Some of them will be better than you a few years down the line, it could be a temporary solution to their predicaments. So please...

If I reply any insult directed at me today, let my b**bs grow smaller. angry You better remove the log in your eyes before you come here and be forming holier than thou... Na una sabi. grin grin grin

When are you going to say some thing sensible in your life.. Just because you live the life of an olosho dosnt mean people can't condem it!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by dragunov: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Na Ghana babe na...9ja men wey stingy sooo,even if dem wan pay u,it will with old currency#pissed#well am faithesco and I just want 2 make common sense
Just take a good look at yourself and what you just posted.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Myosotis:
hw u Ma
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2016
alobright17:
@45 minutes I don dey enter cruising level,while 3 men used 1hr only to do both the taking off cruising and landing,that girl must be very lucky
cheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by permanentgrace(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
midehi2:
nice shooting
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by permanentgrace(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
midehi2:
nice shooting
Birds of the same feathers!

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by KevMitnick: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Nice assets you got there, I bet your case would be different.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by cheezy4whizy: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
dat must be u speaking from experience... na as dem enjoy am dem take pay. dirty money !means dirty girl.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by StarMogul(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
What's happening here!!!
We r shooting a Movie.Its called END TIME BABES...Would u like d lead role grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Emmahunk(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:

Haba Faith, how you go call Nigeria men wey dey give pass witch stingy?
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by damekings(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Observing you...
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Coolgent(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
End time prostitute!
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by StarMogul(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Abeg hw much do u charge,I'm a very generous man grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Evina(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
osesology:

That's an American street english, you gat me?

Still doesn't change the fact that it's poor use of grammar.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by lawrenceunaa: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
speaking from experience
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by honestpoju: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
may01:
She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na
Its not by pretty o
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Pennywise(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
may01:
She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na
Successful prostitution is not for the ugly. u have to be fine and desirable unless if it's the neighborhood kind.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by damekings(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
ladyF:

Are you thinking what am thinking
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Bnladan(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
are u a prostitute?...oh sorry, sex worker grin well I'm bnladan I jst want 2 knw grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by spiralwedge(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:

PM me make i prove you wrong
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by cornoil(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Funny, up your game now
faithesco:
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by butanep(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
may01:

undecided

I'm not being hypocritical, like I stated earlier she has the option of choosing a partner. Sleeping around isn't all that

What are you saying? Almost all ladies sleeps around. You have dated 6 guyz, what's that called? Moving from one guy to another all in the name of dating. Is that not sleeping around?

It's now depend on what you do with you intention of sleeping around. Some use it to get money and some for fun. Some of those so called girls that you called " sleeping around" are even more protected than the so called dating girls.

I am not in support of ladies having sex for money but that's what 80% of ladies do nowadays. Some do it in form of dating while so take it as profession called prostitution. It's her life and that's the path who choose to follow.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ok

Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by livinstone8(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by livinstone8(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
3 men in an hour and they call themselves men They couldn't last 20mins or it was a foursome or they just wanted to give her money? They should have destroyed that pussy for a longer time
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by donbenedict(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
Hehehe

I hpe she flaunts the result wen it's out grin
what are you doing with ur life ooo grin cheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by vickydevoka(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=may01 post=45074678]She's so pretty. Why's she doing this na[/quote
abeg if na u wan Bleep girl pay am. U go Bleep ugly one
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
The supposed girl is a con. Probably a Nigerian guy impersonating a random girl.
It goes like this, gullible girls would follow her, then indicate interest in making so much too. She would then request money to process travelling documents. She gets paid and that's it.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by xest(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
I don see am for ur body already,u dey lik her. Birds of d same feather..... no go find work, dey wait for naija men to Bleep n giv u dollars.
Re: Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
3 men in 1 hour? Premature Ejaculatiion undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.