Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard (906 Views)

Name The Music U Love Most Last Year / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Top 5 Best Music Producers In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by spartanobad(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Let's talk about music

What's d best music you have heard that makes u think abt loved ones or start dancing

Mine is..

D list z endless, bt let's put it thus

LOVE :::: BANKY W
DANCE ::: PSQUARE

Let's keep d conversation rolling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by midehi2(f): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nigeria jagajaga - Abudu K

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by faithesco(f): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
I soooo much adore the music FALL IN LOVE by Dbanj

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
PARADISE ~ BENNY B ft CHRIS BROWN

WASH~Tekno

WANT TO WANT ME~ JASON DERULO

WORK~ RIHANNA ft DRAKE

gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by Lumiere91: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hello world by lady antebellum

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by acenazt: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
M.I everything I've seen
Joe burden-broke
MGK-Merry go round,Lil more love ft Victoria money,gone ft Leroy,spotlight ft Lzzy Hale
Sia-Broken glass,Alive,unstoppable,big girls cry
Lucas graha-7 years
this is just a few

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by ClassicMusic68: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by spartanobad(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
I soooo much adore the music FALL IN LOVE by Dbanj
Hope it makes u think
Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by RWheeler741: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
I always have to ask what music you have ever heard. It is a good question to know about your friends because it can make them feel special too. We all love music, and being able to talk about it with someone is always interesting. Get rap and make your luxury song. It's a sad case but I've never heard anyone else say that they listen to a certain band or singer too many times in their lives.
Re: What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard by Higgies(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Sunflower - Post Malone

(1) (Reply)

[music] Zinwestta – Apeke (prod. By Pitar Pypar) / Download So-good By Emmanuel Aboluwade / 5 Possible Reasons For Drake’s Absence In Wizkid’s “come Closer” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.