Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick (32528 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by MissTechy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
In this case, the side chick in question means second device grin

Infinix launched the Hot 3 that had many people question the logic behind releasing a phone that comes with 1GB RAM especially in 2016. Of course, I was eager to see how far it would take me. Another thing I was eager to see was the talk about the soft flash, remember the Hot 3 comes with a 2MP front flash which is low in my opinion (Although who MB don epp), so I wanted to see why the Soft flash was being hyped. Do watch the video and let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKnqcx9TL9A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by MissTechy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
smiley
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
[email] FTC.. Your beauty can't make me "think"...

...straight. grin
[/email]

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nebuchadnezar: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
no data to watch

btw

ayam king nebuchadnezar and I love women

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by augster(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
no data to watch

btw

ayam king nebuchadnezar and I love women
Who ask you Jamb question? Who women don epp sef? Who you sef don epp?

21 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by LecciGucci: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
no mb to watch ... just tell us wat u think about the fone

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by bufness(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
selfishness is when misstech makes a thread and also comments first angry
modified :topic hit front page at last MAMA WE MADE ITgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by MissTechy(f): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2016
bufness:
selfishness is when misstech makes a thread and also comments first angry

LMAO, that was a mistake and I have reported it, but it hasn't been deleted yet. no vex

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2016
2nd video of 2016 wink summary the phone is wack
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by amAZEing: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2016
My Comment.

The Phone is good for First time smartphone users or kids below the age of Fifteen Years.

In Summary, Hot 3 is a
Wacky Overpriced Plastic Bundle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by LecciGucci: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2016
MissTechy:

LMAO, that was a mistake and I have reported it, but it hasn't been deleted yet. no vex

cute misstecky wink.... u even look hotter than the infinix hot3 grin grin grin.

BTW..i'm so pleased with this review, bcoz u touched all d aspect i really need to kno.
i have been confused whether to get this hot3 or gioneem5mini.
and i heard that m5mini interface is not so cool when u are on facebook.... and when u transfer pix to another fone it looks blurry.

can u please do this same review on gionee m5mini?...pleaaaase! smiley
thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by bolliejay(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Lovely review but 1GB RAM PHONE is a NO!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by gen2briz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let me know when they release the 2gig RAM version
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by DoroBen: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmn misstechy abeg , you are saying it is good as a side chick that is for people who have money to buy two phones, but for us who dont nkor.

Anyways nice review.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by DoroBen: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

cute misstecky wink.... u even look hotter than the infinix hot3 grin grin grin.

BTW..i'm so pleased with this review, bcoz u touched all d aspect i really need to kno.
i have been confused whether to get this hot3 or gioneem5mini.
and i heard that m5mini interface is not so cool when u are on facebook.... and when u transfer pix to another fone it looks blurry.

can u please do this same review on gionee m5mini?...pleaaaase! smiley
thanks.

you na woman you dey look abi. shior
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by saxby(f): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2016
When i was about ditching infinix for tecno...

I even created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3073782/finding-stolen-phone-share-detective#45113978

check it out and tell me what you think.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Jejely enjoying my gionee m5 which to me is a very nice phone.
It comes with an amazing 6020mah .whao!

13mp back 5mp front. What else do i need, a dslr?

2gb/16gb memory size. Doing all my works

And recently heard it can use 4gLTE. Nairaland don suffer for my hand.

Abeg....

To your question , what do i think....

Anyway, what i think is that..... I am in love with MissTechy since 200bc and she lives in my heart even beofore the sun was created.

DrabeeyWasHere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by abrahym(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by MoreWahala: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm, Side chick babe, now side chick phone shocked
MissTechy:
smiley

MissTechy Pls kindly do a review on Innjoo fire2 plus

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Kangol99(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Good!

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by ilovebbwgirl: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2016
price
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by darealsola(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2016
thatz y I love Samsung products
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by ichommy(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Sweet
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Segadem(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2016
OK
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by femi4: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] FTC.. Your beauty can't make me "think"...

...straight. grin
[/email]
you no be ftc, misstechy don chance you
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2016
i only came here to see misstechy puffy cheeks.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmm

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by ireneony(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Mtchewwe I can't believe I just wasted my precious time watching this crap.
Op you've finally get our attention to your youtube channel. .

Not funny angry anything for traffic these days

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Gptech(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2016
This is just 1 of many nice looking phones with poor internals flooding the market right now. Better you save money and get a phone you can use without headache. I wonder how slow the infinix hot 3 will become in like 3 months' time.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by seunlayi(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2016
team gionee is watching

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React / 10 Facebook Tricks You Must Know / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.