Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Lola's Corner - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lola's Corner (10783 Views)

Ladies' Corner! What Trick Have You Used To Get A Guy Off You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2016
nubian999:

I'm good thanks... you're still undercover I see. Come out into the light young man let me look at you tongue
"Undercover" ...you mean like between the sheets covers? cos ... oh you know I like it with the lights off! The moon beams give a better sensual mood type effect wink
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Hopefully one day @ the UK, for sure! That'd be nice, and I am curious to see it. A friend is renewing her passport to go see Canada soon. Lol, dirty isn't a word I'd use right off the bat, it's just a whole lot of different.

Life's a little insane right now, but I can't complain. I hope you're doing great yourself, sis kiss

walaashay... Hope you're well and life's a lil saner now. Just thinking about you so I had to holla! Take care sis grin

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mindfullness kiss

I trust you're having a blessed week.

[size=2pt]I am on low vibes this week, I know I shouldn't doubt my fabulous self but I am due to some new changes embarassed Time is becoming a fear factor for me. I am worried that things are taking too long and that I might be old before I succeed. shocked I know that life is in the now but these thoughts of time are disturbing my higher frequency [/size]

Giirrl, give me some of that wisdom on the matter at hand grin

How are you? kiss
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
nubian999:
Mindfullness kiss

I trust you're having a blessed week.

[size=2pt]I am on low vibes this week, I know I shouldn't doubt my fabulous self but I am due to some new changes embarassed Time is becoming a fear factor for me. I am worried that things are taking too long and that I might be old before I succeed. shocked I know that life is in the now but these thoughts of time are disturbing my higher frequency [/size]

Giirrl, give me some of that wisdom on the matter at hand grin

How are you? kiss

Hi Sweetheart,

I am having a blessed week even though I feel very lazy today, which is rather unusual for me but it's ok since my body needs some rest.

[size=3pt]First of all, it's ok to be on low vibes. Just let it be. It happens every now and then. It's part of our human experience. How would you be able to experience and cherish the highs without any lows?
You have been doing great and better than ever and you will continue to. I know that women often tend to worry about age and so did I in my 20s until I realised that everything has become better in my 30s. Today, I am no longer worried about my 40s like i used to be worried about my 30s when I was 20 something. Relax. All in good time. You don't have to rush into anything and life will give you the experience you need at a particular time. Relax and enjoy the ride, the ups and the downs. When I look back at the things that didn't go as planned, in retrospective it was becasue something better was awaiting me and now i am very glad that some things worked out differently than I planned to. It was a blessing. Have faith, be hopeful and optimistic. Care about how you feel and everything else will fall into place. Also, look up to females who are 70+ and happy and successful. There are many out there, let them inspire you. It's something I love doing. Holla at me if you need more encouragement. And remember that life is not about conditions but about emotions. wink
[/size]
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Hi Sweetheart,

I am having a blessed week even though I feel very lazy today, which is rather unusual for me but it's ok since my body needs some rest.

[size=3pt]First of all, it's ok to be on low vibes. Just let it be. It happens every now and then. It's part of our human experience. How would you be able to experience and cherish the highs without any lows?
You have been doing great and better than ever and you will continue to. I know that women often tend to worry about age and so did I in my 20s until I realised that everything has become better in my 30s. Today, I am no longer worried about my 40s like i used to be worried about my 30s when I was 20 something. Relax. All in good time. You don't have to rush into anything and life will give you the experience you need at a particular time. Relax and enjoy the ride, the ups and the downs. When I look back at the things that didn't go as planned, in retrospective it was becasue something better was awaiting me and now i am very glad that some things worked out differently than I planned to. It was a blessing. Have faith, be hopeful and optimistic. Care about how you feel and everything else will fall into place. Also, look up to females who are 70+ and happy and successful. There are many out there, let them inspire you. It's something I love doing. Holla at me if you need more encouragement. And remember that life is not about conditions but about emotions. wink
[/size]

Thank you. smiley

[size=3pt]I've been enjoying the high that I forgot what the low felt like. It's the doubts that make me uncomfortable, I don't mind being down because it will pass but the negative self doubt it brings is what is disturbing to me. Thank you hun... what you just did shifted my world. I have noting to add so let me digest your reply. It is a gem and I love that you can have such an impact. Thank you a million times. I will come back to this real soon. [/size]
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
shumuel:

Sweety, i don't see hate in here in any of your speech, if you ask me, i'll say you are silly in Love tongue

like i said, there will always be fights, its now left to you on how you'll handle it (i already gave you tips in my previous post).

No one is perfect, everyone has their flaws, so, whats the probability the next guy, either Cancerian or not, will be better or perfect ?

Make do with what you have now and be happy forever.

But, a confession though, when cancerians are hurt, they tend to be the opposite of what the are,, sometimes cancerians act(bad) who they aren't just so you won't take advantage of them, cancerians are naturally nice, quiet and simple but when hurt or when they suspect they would be hurt, it makes them act otherwise.

How hope you get it now, just show him love and he would soon turn out great.

Queations cheesy : does he cook for you, give you breakfast in bed, pamper you with a massage, do your laundry e.t.c cancerians are great at that.

@ bolded; That is what I am dealing with for the last 10 months. He was betrayed by his 2 exs both have children for him and he is in doubt over the paternity of one child. He seems to have lost faith in women. I am fighting a lost cause it seems. He has closed down and wants to take things at a snails pace. He can't admit how he feels or he won't acknowledge how he feels. We talk like best friends and when the subject of emotions come up he shuts down. The only thing keeping us together is this connection of souls. I can't let go and he won't let go. I am forced to play a waiting game but why should I? It wasn't my fault he picked those women to carry his children. I see myself in him but my past self not myself now.

@ second bolded. read the above statement... LOL. undecided

Life is for the living and I thank God I am alive grin grin grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
nubian999:

Thank you. smiley

[size=3pt]I've been enjoying the high that I forgot what the low felt like. It's the doubts that make me uncomfortable, I don't mind being down because it will pass but the negative self doubt it brings is what is disturbing to me. Thank you hun... what you just did shifted my world. I have noting to add so let me digest your reply. It is a gem and I love that you can have such an impact. Thank you a million times. I will come back to this real soon. [/size]

You're most welcome. smiley

[size=3pt]Sunshine, the experience we both share is that once you chronically experience the high, the next low feels very bad. It's normal. Don't worry. It's part of it. the higher you get, the deeper you can fall but it's absolutely worth it. And now you know how to pull yourself up efficiently and quickly again so be assured that it's just part of it and don't fight it. Relax. And you don't have to doubt yourself. Praise yourself for you have achieved a lot already and there is more to come but what you should care about mostly is how you feel and ignore the topics that feel uncomfortable. Remember, it's all in your mind and you have full control over your thoughts and thus feelings. And life will respond accordingly. Last month, I was feeling some discomfort and anger for a week, guess what, one of my apple gadgets was destroyed by heavy rain in the house. last week, I was feeling faboulous and great opportunities have come my way but I don't feel good to make anything happen, I feel good for the sake of feeling good and everything falls into place. You don't have to feel restricted by time, you are immortal consciousness, you have all the time of the world and universe. There is no limit to anything. Be easy! Relax. Have fun. Be good to yourself. [/size]
Re: Lola's Corner by shumuel(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
nubian999:

@ bolded; That is what I am dealing with for the last 10 months. He was betrayed by his 2 exs both have children for him and he is in doubt over the paternity of one child. He seems to have lost faith in women. I am fighting a lost cause it seems. He has closed down and wants to take things at a snails pace. He can't admit how he feels or he won't acknowledge how he feels. We talk like best friends and when the subject of emotions come up he shuts down. The only thing keeping us together is this connection of souls. I can't let go and he won't let go. I am forced to play a waiting game but why should I? It wasn't my fault he picked those women to carry his children. I see myself in him but my past self not myself now.

@ second bolded. read the above statement... LOL. undecided

Life is for the living and I thank God I am alive grin grin grin

Okay, we progressing gradually.

Now that we know he has been hurt, lady in all honesty, you gat yourself a wounded Lion, but don't be scared, just see him as a big lovely cat with them those scarey eyes, Lol grin.

Now how are you going to go about it, Simple!

Cancerians are big babies, a female locked up in a male's body,, so just approch him and treat his case as such.

Show him love, understand him, give him twice as much as he can ever give to you,, this irates Cancers, but its a good thing because you'll only be driving him crazy by forcing him to reciprocate the love you show to him.

Now what do i mean, cancerians like giving without receiving, so if you give to a cancerian they gently refuse because they know they would be force by the Astros to give back in double,, all cancerians life s/he is only looking for who can give back as much as they know they would give, and thats where a Taurean like you comes in, cancerians whats/needs someone to guide/guild and protect them as much as they do to others, if you can do that for him, you gat yourself the best man on Earth.

Now to explain it with the elements and physical features.

Have you ever seen a water body; Ocean, Sea, River, Lagoon, Lake or even a Pond without it sitting and being protected by Earth ? Well am yet to see, so, now thats the duty you'll have to preform to build yourself your dream man.

He is Water and you are Earth, i hope you get.

Its not going to be easy i know, but the Astro and the Heavens already empower you and Earth sign the strenght to pull it through, all that is needed is your enthusiasm, and you are good.
Wishing you luck grin

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2016
nubian999:

walaashay... Hope you're well and life's a lil saner now. Just thinking about you so I had to holla! Take care sis grin

I appreciate that, sis. I hope you're doing fine and had a wonderful Eid, etc smiley. Stay positive.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

You're most welcome. smiley

[size=3pt]Sunshine, the experience we both share is that once you chronically experience the high, the next low feels very bad. It's normal. Don't worry. It's part of it. the higher you get, the deeper you can fall but it's absolutely worth it. And now you know how to pull yourself up efficiently and quickly again so be assured that it's just part of it and don't fight it. Relax. And you don't have to doubt yourself. Praise yourself for you have achieved a lot already and there is more to come but what you should care about mostly is how you feel and ignore the topics that feel uncomfortable. Remember, it's all in your mind and you have full control over your thoughts and thus feelings. And life will respond accordingly. Last month, I was feeling some discomfort and anger for a week, guess what, one of my apple gadgets was destroyed by heavy rain in the house. last week, I was feeling faboulous and great opportunities have come my way but I don't feel good to make anything happen, I feel good for the sake of feeling good and everything falls into place. You don't have to feel restricted by time, you are immortal consciousness, you have all the time of the world and universe. There is no limit to anything. Be easy! Relax. Have fun. Be good to yourself. [/size]

A million times more; I Thank you, Thank you, Thank you smiley kiss kiss kiss

[size=2pt] Sis, you are a gift and for you I am grateful!

I send you Pure Love and May it reach you in abundance! [/size]
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
shumuel:

Okay, we progressing gradually.

Now that we know he has been hurt, lady in all honesty, you gat yourself a wounded Lion, but don't be scared, just see him as a big lovely cat with them those scarey eyes, Lol grin.

Now how are you going to go about it, Simple!

Cancerians are big babies, a female locked up in a male's body,, so just approch him and treat his case as such.

Show him love, understand him, give him twice as much as he can ever give to you,, this irates Cancers, but its a good thing because you'll only be driving him crazy by forcing him to reciprocate the love you show to him.

Now what do i mean, cancerians like giving without receiving, so if you give to a cancerian they gently refuse because they know they would be force by the Astros to give back in double,, all cancerians life s/he is only looking for who can give back as much as they know they would give, and thats where a Taurean like you comes in, cancerians whats/needs someone to guide/guild and protect them as much as they do to others, if you can do that for him, you gat yourself the best man on Earth.

Now to explain it with the elements and physical features.

Have you ever seen a water body; Ocean, Sea, River, Lagoon, Lake or even a Pond without it sitting and being protected by Earth ? Well am yet to see, so, now thats the duty you'll have to preform to build yourself your dream man.

He is Water and you are Earth, i hope you get.

Its not going to be easy i know, but the Astro and the Heavens already empower you and Earth sign the strenght to pull it through, all that is needed is your enthusiasm, and you are good.
Wishing you luck grin

Shumuel, My brother, I KNOW DAMN WELL I AM GOOOOOOOOD FOR HIM lipsrsealed But.... A Taurus needs security and in this kind of set up, I sense the lack of security and that is a deal breaker. So strength is what we look for and Cancers are a lil weak and effeminate, he is more obsessed about his looks than me! (So was the other guy) and it's this sense of weakness that puts off the female Taurus.

I need to feel secure and in the last ten months all I've done is bump heads with him... He triggers my horns to come out and my feet to dig deep lol! I feel like I'm under attack... But the potential is incredible! The best I've ever had as far as body and mind connection goes but our personalities together is tragic! I have to laugh!

So tell me hun, how was your Cancer/Taurus relationship? What qualities or personality traits in her made the relationship difficult? What is it about the female Taurus that Male Cancers dislike, maybe I can adjust something... Is it our need for security that makes us come across over bearing or needy? Is our strength that's off-putting because their insecurities are magnified (in his case he is really insecure but he is so powerful in my eyes, if only he saw himself through them).
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
SonofLucifer.... Prince of darkness grin Dude...I've soooo missed you and It's an honour to find you again embarassed

One of the few great minds on here... allow me blow your horn a little because someone gotta big up your head grin grin grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
nubian999:
SonofLucifer.... Prince of darkness grin Dude...I've soooo missed you and It's an honour to find you again embarassed

One of the few great minds on here... allow me blow your horn a little because someone gotta big up your head grin grin grin
Ah my personal person. Welcome back. Thank you thank you cool cool kiss
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Thank you hun kiss

How's life treating you?

[size=3pt] P.S... What is a PERSONAL PERSON? [/size] grin
Re: Lola's Corner by shumuel(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
nubian999:

Shu'muel, My brother, I KNOW DAMN WELL I AM GOOOOOOOOD FOR HIM lipsrsealed But.... A Taurus needs security and in this kind of set up, I sense the lack of security and that is a deal breaker. So strength is what we look for and Cancers are a lil weak and effeminate, he is more obsessed about his looks than me! (So was the other guy) and it's this sense of weakness that puts off the female Taurus.

I need to feel secure and in the last ten months all I've done is bump heads with him... He triggers my horns to come out and my feet to dig deep lol! I feel like I'm under attack... But the potential is incredible! The best I've ever had as far as body and mind connection goes but our personalities together is tragic! I have to laugh!

So tell me hun, how was your Cancer/Taurus relationship? What qualities or personality traits in her made the relationship difficult? What is it about the female Taurus that Male Cancers dislike, maybe I can adjust something... Is it our need for security that makes us come across over bearing or needy? Is our strength that's off-putting because their insecurities are magnified (in his case he is really insecure but he is so powerful in my eyes, if only he saw himself through them).

Hey you, hope you are good ? You sound.. Sigh...

Okay lets work more with @Bolded.

Lol grin Cancers are a feminine sign, and its not just a feminine sign, its the (Moon) Mother sign of the Zodiac signs while Leos are the Father sign (Sun), though some believes it Aries that plays the Father sign,, anyways, a Cancer Male is a Female trapped in a Male's body (am sure have said that before) now based on that, if you a Taurus Female who is a Male trapped in a female's body is expecting a Cancerian to play ''Male'' in a relationship, then i'll have to say 'It might not work' so, what that means is that, you have to take the role of the male; give ''him'' the security you seek and he will pay you back in double and assume his masculine role, Cancers are at best when they feel treatened or feel someone his about to do what they are expected to do(which they never what to do in the first place),, yes he must care about his looks, i guess you should know why by now, am i won't be surprised if he changes his outfit like trice before stepping out grin , i'll tell you thats good because if you try changing that in him ''you'll be sorry smiley'' he his going to become very dirty and lazy, so please leave him let him be.

Now on the topic ''Weak'' he his not, i can bet that with you, but... Thats how we cancerians are perceived, and yes we are, not until someone/something triggers us to show our strenght, and you'll be surprised to know you have an Achilis as your man, but he'll only show that side of him occasionally.

On my own Taurean/cancerian relationship, it was beautiful, a talk of the town and a good relationship, well i know the dos and the don'ts wink and i also taught it to her, go figure grin but... She let it get to her head, she started miss-behaving, telling it to my face, that she was going to explore other guys, enjoy her life and come back to me when its time for marriage, because she has found her man and a good one at that,, but unfortunately for her, my Ex before her did the samething, though it was an Aries/Cancer relationship, which lead to me dumping her after several warnings,, now its about to happen again, ''no way'' i told her but she called my bluf and did as exactly as she has said, she left probably hopping/believe she can come back at any time she feels like but i didn't accept her back, she messages me every year around Valentine's day and i also do think of her once in a while, i guess you should know this is a tale of two love birds who just had it wrong.

Just be patient with him, if turely you know and feel he his the one and i know he will come through, remember give or show him everything you want from him and he would resciprocate in good measures, also he his a big baby, so play the role of mother if he acts like a spoiled brat, speak to him when necessary and leave him to his lone time when he demands it, you can't really change him but rather help him discover hisself.
Re: Lola's Corner by skinnyinc(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2016
I am a single dude, aged 30. i have a great sense of humor and i'm so much fun to be with, there is never a dull moment (thats if you are not a bore though wink

I am looking to meet a nice lady btw the age of 21-40, we could start off as friends and lets see what it could lead to.

You can send me a BBM request 55A43F4C
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2016
shumuel:

Hey you, hope you are good ? You sound.. Sigh...

Okay lets work more with @Bolded.

Lol grin Cancers are a feminine sign, and its not just a feminine sign, its the (Moon) Mother sign of the Zodiac signs while Leos are the Father sign (Sun), though some believes it Aries that plays the Father sign,, anyways, a Cancer Male is a Female trapped in a Male's body (am sure have said that before) now based on that, if you a Taurus Female who is a Male trapped in a female's body is expecting a Cancerian to play ''Male'' in a relationship, then i'll have to say 'It might not work' so, what that means is that, you have to take the role of the male; give ''him'' the security you seek and he will pay you back in double and assume his masculine role, Cancers are at best when they feel treatened or feel someone his about to do what they are expected to do(which they never what to do in the first place),, yes he must care about his looks, i guess you should know why by now, am i won't be surprised if he changes his outfit like trice before stepping out grin , i'll tell you thats good because if you try changing that in him ''you'll be sorry smiley'' he his going to become very dirty and lazy, so please leave him let him be.

Now on the topic ''Weak'' he his not, i can bet that with you, but... Thats how we cancerians are perceived, and yes we are, not until someone/something triggers us to show our strenght, and you'll be surprised to know you have an Achilis as your man, but he'll only show that side of him occasionally.

On my own Taurean/cancerian relationship, it was beautiful, a talk of the town and a good relationship, well i know the dos and the don'ts wink and i also taught it to her, go figure grin but... She let it get to her head, she started miss-behaving, telling it to my face, that she was going to explore other guys, enjoy her life and come back to me when its time for marriage, because she has found her man and a good one at that,, but unfortunately for her, my Ex before her did the samething, though it was an Aries/Cancer relationship, which lead to me dumping her after several warnings,, now its about to happen again, ''no way'' i told her but she called my bluf and did as exactly as she has said, she left probably hopping/believe she can come back at any time she feels like but i didn't accept her back, she messages me every year around Valentine's day and i also do think of her once in a while, i guess you should know this is a tale of two love birds who just had it wrong.

Just be patient with him, if turely you know and feel he his the one and i know he will come through, remember give or show him everything you want from him and he would resciprocate in good measures, also he his a big baby, so play the role of mother if he acts like a spoiled brat, speak to him when necessary and leave him to his lone time when he demands it, you can't really change him but rather help him discover hisself.

Hun... You know what you talking about and what you say is my truth, to the tee... Ok for your sake and this conversations sake but most importantly for my sake I will do as you suggest. I will go all shades of loving and caring. I will treat him as I would want him to treat me and to start with it's his birthday tomorrow so i will buy him a thoughtful present. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

I will continue to be there for him and give him the space he needs. I will be my best self with him. But how long before I see a change in him lol don't answer that because I know the right answer. CANCER is A FEMININE SIGN shocked shocked shocked and the Taurus is a MALE trapped in a FEMALE body shocked shocked shocked dude... You've officially blown my mind, I swear down! grin grin
In both relationships I felt like the masculine energy, I thought there was something wrong with me, like I needed estrogen pills or something! If I'm honest maybe that's why the connection felt so right. He forgives me often and I forgive him for shi other "feminine" women wouldn't. Like talking about other women or talking to me in a hustle manner. I've done things to him that other "masculine" men would dump me for like tricking him into doing what i want and then bailing on him or making him drive to the other side of the country and turning my phone off; knowing he was outside waiting for me. Yet, the next time we speak it is never mentioned from either of us, we move past it like it never happened.

@first bold: Man it's like you were watching. He puts 3/4 different outfits out the night before to choose from. undecided undecided undecided
@ second bold: That is a fact, He was a bad man now he is in the process of turning good, and I see the constant struggle for him to be tolerant of stupidity and to keep his cool around people who think he is weak.
@ third bold: classic example of the male-female roles exchanged. I have said things that would discourage any guy let alone a softy lol grin grin grin and that's what I am trying to avoid with him.

wow! I love talking zodiac with you!! you know your stuff. Thank you for counselling me. kiss

Modified 19/7/2016 @ 2.28

I finished with him yesterday so I take that, up there, all back. If it was the right relationship it wouldn't be this hard. I'm all about him and he's all about himself. I don't have the energy to endure a hurt man because men aren't loyal. I want to avoid stories that touch later on because what's to say he'll reciprocate my efforts. I don't see anything changing and I am an advocate for mutual responsibilities rather than one person gives so that the other could give back later. We all have our needs and they need to be met.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
nubian999:

A million times more; I Thank you, Thank you, Thank you smiley kiss kiss kiss

[size=2pt] Sis, you are a gift and for you I am grateful!

I send you Pure Love and May it reach you in abundance! [/size]

I thank you hun. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

[size=2pt] you called me your PERSONAL PERSON grin what does that mean kingtom states that he is not a personal person undecided I AM CONFUSED! Is it good or bad [/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
nubian999:

[size=2pt] you called me your PERSONAL PERSON grin what does that mean kingtom states that he is not a personal person undecided I AM CONFUSED! Is it good or bad [/size] lipsrsealed
Heehee. It's not bad. Loosely, it means you're a friend. wink Missed ya. Hope you're good.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Heehee. It's not bad. Loosely, it means you're a friend. wink Missed ya. Hope you're good.

I am great... Thank you, hun, grin I've missed you more, I enjoy nothing more than reading your sarcastic comments grin

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherryice! Damn! on your dp... Girl you killing dem in red! grin I ain't checked your profile in ages shocked Hope you're well sweetie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola's Corner by cherryice(f): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
nubian999:
Cherryice! Damn! on your dp... Girl you killing dem in red! grin I ain't checked your profile in ages shocked Hope you're well sweetie kiss

awwww thanx swthrt. Yes im fine dearie, hope u ok too
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
cherryice:
awwww thanx swthrt. Yes im fine dearie, hope u ok too

All is well hun... Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by shumuel(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
nubian999:

Hun... You know what you talking about and what you say is my truth, to the tee... Ok for your sake and this conversations sake but most importantly for my sake I will do as you suggest. I will go all shades of loving and caring. I will treat him as I would want him to treat me and to start with it's his birthday tomorrow so i will buy him a thoughtful present. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

I will continue to be there for him and give him the space he needs. I will be my best self with him. But how long before I see a change in him lol don't answer that because I know the right answer. CANCER is A FEMININE SIGN shocked shocked shocked and the Taurus is a MALE trapped in a FEMALE body shocked shocked shocked dude... You've officially blown my mind, I swear down! grin grin
In both relationships I felt like the masculine energy, I thought there was something wrong with me, like I needed estrogen pills or something! If I'm honest maybe that's why the connection felt so right. He forgives me often and I forgive him for shi other "feminine" women wouldn't. Like talking about other women or talking to me in a hustle manner. I've done things to him that other "masculine" men would dump me for like tricking him into doing what i want and then bailing on him or making him drive to the other side of the country and turning my phone off; knowing he was outside waiting for me. Yet, the next time we speak it is never mentioned from either of us, we move past it like it never happened.

@first bold: Man it's like you were watching. He puts 3/4 different outfits out the night before to choose from. undecided undecided undecided
@ second bold: That is a fact, He was a bad man now he is in the process of turning good, and I see the constant struggle for him to be tolerant of stupidity and to keep his cool around people who think he is weak.
@ third bold: classic example of the male-female roles exchanged. I have said things that would discourage any guy let alone a softy lol grin grin grin and that's what I am trying to avoid with him.

wow! I love talking zodiac with you!! you know your stuff. Thank you for counselling me. kiss

Modified 19/7/2016 @ 2.28

I finished with him yesterday so I take that, up there, all back. If it was the right relationship it wouldn't be this hard. I'm all about him and he's all about himself . I don't have the energy to endure a hurt man because men aren't loyal. I want to avoid stories that touch later on because what's to say he'll reciprocate my efforts. I don't see anything changing and I am an advocate for mutual responsibilities rather than one person gives so that the other could give back later. We all have our needs and they need to be met.

First of all, am really really sorry i didn't see your mention, you know the MR & MRS Nairaland has started, this makes it hard to see mentions, too many tags here and there.

Now to the matter at hand, honestly you put grin smiles on my face with the first part, and the modified part; hmmm.... sad

@first bold: why the rush, why are you in a hurry to make him ''a perfect prince on a white horse in shinning armor'' ?

We ain't living in a fairytale world neither does Disney exist in relationships; No, not as quick as those books and Cartoons make it seems,, forget what you've read and watched, you can only acheive the ''Happily ever after'' with patience, take it slow and am sure he will come through.

@second bolded; Not truth, i know he cares, but we cancerians gives this ''I don't care'' attitude towards everything, its what makes us save, we don't like it when our weak point is known, so we bluntly don't care on the outside but on the inside we do, more than you can ever imagine.

Anyways i understand whats going on, so i'll advise;

1. Its either you stick with your Cancerian, put a lot of works into it and wait patiently for it to blossom''though it might take time''

OR

2. You find yourself a man in

Pisces, Virgo or Capricorn. Or better still, let Love find you.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Nubian999, where are you? I have been missing you.
Re: Lola's Corner by Baaballiyo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
To Enlightened, my shout out, hope life is treating you kindly.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mindfulness:
Nubian999, where are you? I have been missing you.

I'm here lovely! Missed you more kiss

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
nubian999:

I'm here lovely! Missed you more kiss

How are you doing my dear? kiss kiss
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

How are you doing my dear? kiss kiss

I'm doing really well babe smiley

How's things on your end?

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2016
nubian999:

I'm doing really well babe smiley

smiley cheesy smiley kiss kiss kiss

How's things on your end?

Good too hun. I am a happy person. wink
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

smiley cheesy smiley kiss kiss kiss

Good too hun. I am a happy person. wink

Good morning lovely kiss

Just wanted to say hey and I hope you're happy,healthy and well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Boy You Are Need By Sugar Mummy Call Me On 07052155577 / February Born. / Peeps Born In November Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.