Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Latest Nairaland Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Latest Nairaland Love... (1198 Views)

Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. / Nairaland Love, Myth Or Possible / Nairaland Love Circle - Drop Your Whatsapp Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Nairaland Love... by hfinest1(m): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2016
she's my everything
she's my all
she means the world to me
she's all i need

we met on nairaland romance section and exchanged numbers, got chatting and today we're both madly in love with each other. I hope she sees this and comments... soon we'll invite you for one of the biggest nairaland weddings cos this love started here on nairaland...

to wrap it all up... i just wanna so i love you so much Tolulope kiss
nothing gonna stand between our love and our own no go be like airfoce and blur jacket abi na pink jacket be her name sef... fight today, settle tomorrow, breakup today, lol

ours go last pass CBN.... love you my dear ellagold35
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by Aliyeous(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2016
fire on man...hapi 4 u guys
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Make room for the haterz and see as her inbox fill up and toast becomes her diet grin shoulda kept this to yourself. shocked Men are the biggest haters of Love. sad
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by firstking01(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2016
What can i say, congratsgrin...i'm also in love with one, we exchanged contacts yestadae...hope she calls todaysmiley...

Truth is, if you 've been an adent member of this section, and you are missing out in one of these pretty divas on nairaland, mehhn, you suckgrin
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin

hfinest1:
she's my everything
she's my all
she's all i need

we met on nairaland romance section and exchanged numbers, got chatting and today we're both madly in love with each other. I hope she sees this and comments... soon we'll invite you for one of the biggest nairaland weddings cos this love started here on nairaland...

nothing gonna stand between our love and our own no go be like airfoce and blur jacket abi na pink jacket be her name sef... fight today, settle tomorrow, breakup today, lol

that's a lie sir

make we see how things go na
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by jamex93(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2016
On WiFi

Searching.....

1 Like

Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by refiner(f): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by pennytration(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2016
So pple still dey fall in love. Has nl guys learnt nothing. Anyway wen she breaks ur heart make sure u dont bring it to nl like firstking01 did. D girl might even be reading dis thread while another guy is drilling her kitten....
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by Park01: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
What can i say, congratsgrin...i'm also in love with one, we exchanged contacts yestadae...hope she calls todaysmiley...

Truth is, if you 've been an adent member of this section, and you are missing out in one of these pretty divas on nairaland, mehhn, you suckgrin
hahahahah! Thank God for u, shy u done recover from u recent heartbreak
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by Park01: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2016
pennytration:
So pple still dey fall in love. Has nl guys learnt nothing. Anyway wen she breaks ur heart make sure u dont bring it to nl like firstking01 did. D girl might even be reading dis thread while another guy is drilling her kitten....
grin grin cheesy
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by firstking01(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Park01:
hahahahah! Thank God for u, shy u done recover from u recent heartbreak
I dnt wallow in heartbreak...one of the best pills for heartbreak is start loving another girl asap.
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by firstking01(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2016
pennytration:
She's not like that...she's a well known nairalander here.
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by AfroKnight: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol. And that's how he proposed... You're already talking marriage. Congrats in advance. How much is the aso ebi? grin I need 10 yards for my Agbada.
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by ritababe(f): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2016
hfinest1:
she's my everything
she's my all
she's all i need

you are always in love
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by IamLEGEND1: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2016
if e no be Mímzy, e no be true love.

1 Like

Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by Park01: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt wallow in heartbreak...one of the best pills for heartbreak is start loving another girl asap.
awww, nice one bro! be smart enough to guard ur heart with pride this tym around, don't wanna read such post abt u this year again, every heartbreak this year, holy ghost!!!.... fire
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Park01:
awww, nice one bro! be smart enough to guard ur heart with pride this tym around, don't wanna read such post abt u this year again, every heartbreak this year, holy ghost!!!.... fire
hehehehehegrin, lwkmfinish grin
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by SyndicatesMedia: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
if e no be Mímzy, e no be true love.
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by hfinest1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
ritababe:

you are always in love
hmmm.... I smell jealousy...
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by BossDanniee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by EllaGold35(f): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
my one and only love....
cant help d fact dat im so inlove with u...
love u much *muah* kiss

1 Like

Re: Latest Nairaland Love... by hfinest1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
EllaGold35:
my one and only love....
cant help d fact dat im so inlove with u...
love u much *muah* kiss
all of una come see o.... my baby is here... all em jealousy pipo... come and see what's d definition of true love smiley...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. / Man Caught On Camera Having SEX With The ROAD! / Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.