Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics (35170 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by oseiwe(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2016
The same women that fight for equality will still kneel down and pray for quality husbands that will pay their bride price.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Dinocarex(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2016
That's a sign that most Nigerians will abuse the Gender Equality right. Believe me!!!

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by bargric(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2016
obiremy:
Over the weekend, actress Foluke Daramola granted media house New Telegraph an interview where she aired her opinion on the raging conversation about the Gender Equality Bill.
According to the actress, men deserve more rights than women, she said, making it known that she has no qualms with the Nigerian Senate voting against the Gender and Equal Opportunity Bill which specifically sought to guarantee women’s right to movement, access to education and participation in economic activity.

Now, this has ticked off a group of women who are quite popular on social media. The women are deeply upset by the actress’ statement, especially because Daramola said this:
“I’m sorry I don’t think men and women should have equal rights in this case. I think the male should have more than the female, but it should be with proportion, maybe on a ration of 60 to 40.”
In their exchange, the actress attempted to clapback at the women who also chose to attack her marriage and family, and this messy drama has really set Instagram on fire.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/actress-foluke-daramola-and-2-feminists.html
It can neva be coz God is against such. Check ur Bible or Quran, it's written der.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Mykelpato(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Op, where's the fight? angry
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by drrid(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2016
The unit of women sense to response at a certain time are not dsame! I don't blame dem... That is why a real man shu b observant
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Gender equality bill...

What are these women fighting for...?!

Women own houses, they own cars, they travel wherever they want to go and they still seek equality when it's obvious they have more rights than men...

Hopeful our bleeped up Senate passes this bill... I'm on the fringes ready to exploit it... Ladies first goes goes out the window... they better start fixing their cars and changing tyres... And killing their own chickens...

To be honest... Lazy women like freecocoa and cococandy are the once pushing for this useless bill to be passed... Hardworking women don't have time for these crap...
Keep my name off your miserable fingers, you nitwit.

9 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Dinocarex(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Logicbwoy:
The women criticising Foluke are right but their use of cuss words is too much.

How can a woman's right activist open her mouth to say that men should be ahead of women? They should be equal.

And trust some illiterates on nairaland to start saying ignorant things about women and the equality bill.

Bro, personally, I dont see anything wrong with what she said, being a woman activist doesn't necessarily mean a feminist. You can be a woman activist, fighting for rape victims, sex assaults etc.
Maybe she was wrong about saying men should be ahead of women.... Maybe Buy I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Stvpid woman. Foluke in particular must be a mo.ron. Inasmuch as I don't believe that we need Gender equality bill, Foluke must be daft to say women should have less rights. Less rights in what exactly?undecided The mor.on might not have had a shot at formal education if it was part of the right exclusively granted to men. The mo.ron might still believe that a woman deserves to be sexuallt assaulted. The mo.ron might have been severely dealt with for having an affair while married with a married man. Foluke has absolutely no right to talk!

What we want is equal opportunity for all gender. We already have laws that cover areas where women are primarily the victims for example archaic widow practices and abuse. I don't know where in Nigeria women are paid less for working the same job with the same number of hours as their male colleagues. There is no one in Nigeria that can stop a woman from doing anything, so what exactly is their problem? . If they want something to fight, they should start with the increasing rate of sexual abuse of our children. However they are right to chastise the woman for making a mo..ronic statementundecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by MissSlimbody(f): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Yomieluv:
IMO,foluke is right,except we want to deceive ourselves,men and women can never be equal..

the men have more responsibilities than women.

when it comes to right,the feminist would be shouting EQUALITY,when it comes to responsibilities,they will keep mute. who is deceiving who?

nonsense.
I'm not in complete agreement with you. While I think the equality thing isn't neccesary, but they are lots of irresponsible men out there.

I know women that have husbands that works, but the women take care of almost all the household bills.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Logicbwoy: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Dinocarex:

Bro, personally, I dont see anything wrong with what she said, being a woman activist doesn't necessarily mean a feminist. You can be a woman activist, fighting for rape victims, sex assaults etc.
Maybe she was wrong about saying men should be ahead of women.... Maybe Buy I don't think so

Interesting point.

However, she is still wrong. Men and women should be equal.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Sainttops(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2016
I wonder what those two girls take gender equality to be. A reasonable woman, I said again a real African reasonable woman with good up bringing in both traditional and religion will not seek EQUALITY with man. Physically, morally and mentally we are different.

Those upcoming cheeky girls are just too stupid and lack any respect to their fathers even at home.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by omokoladele(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Frustrated women fighting over equality
only
if they know that they actually have upper hands than the male

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by omokoladele(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2016
oseiwe:
The same women that fight for equality will still kneel down and pray for quality husbands that will pay their bride price.

Bros u get am.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by texazzpete(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Dinocarex:

How would you see anything wrong with what she said when you cannot empathize with the issues women go through?

Nobody cares about her stance on marriage or whatever, this whole furore is about her opening her mouth to foolishly say she supports the failure of the Gender Equality bill that would have helped protect the rights of women from rape, assault etc.

7 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
So what are her reasons for thinking a man should have more rights than women? She does have to have one at least. 60:40, really? Somehow this makes sense to people. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by M4gunners: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2016
I stand with Foluke Daramola.Thise bitch should go and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Amberon: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2016
per the bolded, that's what the bill will be centered about. If there's gender equality, rapists will not get away with rape trust me! and child marriage will cease to exist because the female child will be mandated to go to school just as the male child is. Do you get it now?

doveda:
Stvpid women. Foluke in particular must be a mo.ron. Inasmuch as I don't believe that we need Gender equality bill, Foluke must be daft to say women should have less rights. Less rights in what exactly?undecided The mor.on might not have had a shot at formal education if it was part of the right exclusively granted to men. The mo.ron might still believe that a woman deserves to be sexuallt assaulted. The mo.ron might have been severely dealt with for having an affair while married with a married man. Foluke has absolutely no right to talk!

What we want is equal opportunity for all gender. We already have laws that cover areas where women are primarily the victims for example archaic widow practices and abuse. I don't know where in Nigeria women are paid less for working the same job with the same number of hours with their male colleagues. There is no one in Nigeria that can stop a woman from doing anything, so what exactly is their problem? . If they want something to fight, they should start with the increasing rate of sexual abuse of our children.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by geetee2: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Individual has his or her own view about the topic-that her own view.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Sainttops(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Here is another Oponuwale is let lose o

Logicbwoy:

Interesting point.

Kindly tell me what equality mean to you abeg.

Na una type no fit survive without begging guy for stuffs, ordinary airtime dey hard una buy.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by akinszz: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2016
And the funny things about all these feminists is that when their is danger (snake, armrobbers, etc) they will be the first to remind you ain't u a man..
iPopAlomo:
Gender equality bill...

What are these women fighting for...?!

Women own houses, they own cars, they travel wherever they want to go and they still seek equality when it's obvious they have more rights than men...

Hopeful our bleeped up Senate passes this bill... I'm on the fringes ready to exploit it... Ladies first goes goes out the window... they better start fixing their cars and changing tyres... And killing their own chickens...

To be honest... Lazy women like freecocoa and cococandy are the once pushing for this useless bill to be passed... Hardworking women don't have time for these crap...

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Logicbwoy: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Sainttops:
Here is another Oponuwale is let lose o

Kindly tell me what equality mean to you abeg.

Na una type no fit survive without begging guy for stuffs, ordinary airtime dey hard una buy.

keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Dinocarex(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Interesting point.

From immemorial? Have they been equal?
That aside, in Nigeria, when this bill is being passed into law. I see a lot of female folks abusing this law. Believe me!!!

Before, they start abusing me. I am not against the passage of the law, that doesn't make me less a man and doesn't stop my responsibilities as a man.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Logicbwoy: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Dinocarex:

From immemorial? Have they been equal?
That aside, in Nigeria, when this bill is being passed into law. I see a lot of female folks abusing this law. Believe me!!!

Before, they start abusing me. I am not against the passage of the law, that doesn't make me less a man and doesn't stop my responsibilities as a man.

Any law can be abused.

Just look at European countries that have such gender equality. Empowering women is also good economically

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Dinocarex(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
texazzpete:

How would you see anything wrong with what she said when you cannot empathize with the issues women go through?

Nobody cares about her stance on marriage or whatever, this whole furore is about her opening her mouth to foolishly say she supports the failure of the Gender Equality bill that would have helped protect the rights of women from rape, assault etc.

I wouldn't like to commend on something I don't know much about. I haven't read the proposed bill yet. And if it sure contains what you have said, I think its wrong for her to say so considering the fact that she is a "woman activist".

Pls if you have a copy of the proposed bill.. Forward it to. rolandsuccess1@gmail.com.
Thanks alot
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
akinszz:
And the funny things about all these feminists is that when their is danger (snake, armrobbers, etc) they will be the first to remind you ain't u a man..

Are you sure you know what the bill is about at all?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Men do not have more responsibilities.

If we are talking about traditional roles, both genders have their responsibilities. Responsibility is not all about money. Providing money for the family does not make you superior. Rather it makes you complement your partner. Even if you had all he money in the world, will you also run your household yourself?

However today, women also provide financially for the family as well as take care of the home. The man may earn more but it does not change the fact that she also spends her money too. If we were looking at it the way you suggested, women should be the head for fulfilling two responsibilities.

I don't even know why this should be an issue.

Yomieluv:
IMO,foluke is right,except we want to deceive ourselves,men and women can never be equal..

the men have more responsibilities than women.

when it comes to right,the feminist would be shouting EQUALITY,when it comes to responsibilities,they will keep mute. who is deceiving who?

nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Dinocarex(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Any law can be abused.

Just look at European countries that have such gender equality. Empowering women is also good economically

Very good and economical as well. I wouldnt want to go further than that.
Will like to read a copy of the bill first before I finally stick all my head into it.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2016
People conveniently forget that this whole thing about feminism started with abuse of patriarchy.
It was the primary reason it started. Perhaps if it weren't abused, we won't be here today.

Logicbwoy:

Any law can be abused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Cholls(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2016
my brothers Gynoculture tells women four things:

1. You are a victim.

2. You deserve -to be given- the fulfillment of all your desires -now- by someone or the government as opposed to earning anything, god forbid earning it over time.

3. You are not accountable for anything, all bad choices you make in life can be denied, blameshifted or rationalized.

4. Anyone who suggests the above are wrong "hates" women.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2016
I will have to download my instagram again for the sake of this chichimandy...

She was obviously not doing the bitchy fight. She was communicating sense coupled with anger! I like her.

Foluke should stick to acting and avoid interviews on topics she knows nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by akinszz: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2016
No.. Me just saying.. Lol...pls, U can shed more light for us to know.
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

Are you sure you know what the bill is about at all?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Naledi14(f): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Smh for these "men" on this thread who believe they are better beings just because they have a d.ick. I pity your Lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laycon, AMP Support Ned Nwoko's Malaria Eradication Project / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.