Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics (35172 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by lexyclasy: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Foluke daramola only aired her opinion...just like the other lady has hers also..she shouldn't attack someone..thats one of the reasons hate these so called feminists,if u don't say what they want,you automatically become an enemy...
Before AmosIjeoma and Chichimandi will attack Foluke in the dream, they should first of all seek the true meaning of the word GENDER......after that they can go and attack God for using only one rib from ADAM numerous ribs to make EVE.....God say as he is the head of the church, MAN is the head of the family......the issue of Gender equality to me is funny unless they want to reverse God ordinances......I-STAND-WITH-FOLUKE on this, women who doesn't want it that way should do the needful just like SATAN did and be cast away.....children of DEMONS
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by lexyclasy: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Foluke daramola only aired her opinion...just like the other lady has hers also..she shouldn't attack someone..thats one of the reasons hate these so called feminists,if u don't say what they want,you automatically become an enemy...
Before AmosIjeoma and Chichimandi will attack Foluke in the dream, they should first of all seek the true meaning of the word GENDER......after that they can go and attack God for using only one rib from ADAM numerous ribs to make EVE.....God say as he is the head of the church, MAN is the head of the family......the issue of Gender equality to me is funny unless they want to reverse God ordinances......I-STAND-WITH-FOLUKE on this, women who doesn't want it that way should do the needful just like SATAN did and be cast away.....children of DEMONS
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Mamatee07: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
It's obvious that Foluke and many here do not even understand t meaning of gender equality
Gender equality is not about marriages, operate your marriage in whatever way you wish but outside your home every women on the road is equal to every on the road.

Those talking about the Bible, pls note that the Bible only mentions a woman submitting to her husband and not every man on the road. We are talking about equality in society at large and not marriages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Mamatee07: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
lexyclasy:

Gender equality is not about marriage. We are talking about the fact that no man should ever think he he superior to any woman except the woman except the one he married if she's okay with that. The submission story ends In your home. In society every human being must b equal regardless of gender or financial status. That is what Gender equality is about

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
You won't go and find food to fill your hungry bones abi? Pls keep my name off your dirty fingers. Epic ediot.
konvict0111:
I won't say your opinion is not valid but I fear it's quickly becoming a contextual nonsense in contemporary Nigeria.

We shouldn't carry images of what we are made to believe Africa was and assume it has remained so till this day.

When you raise all the insinuations that suit your point of view, you tend to forget the other variable factors which continues to stand in your favour, whether merited or not.

We can talk about the comfort of chivalry in this sense and other many soft-landing gesture approach for women in society of today and this only because they are females.

I do believe that every act of unfairness against a fellow human being should be condemned out of hand, irrespective of who or the gender involved.

Any further call outside of this must be taken with caution and is potentially an attempt to enthrone extremism in the grander scheme of things.

So, that's why I think feminism is needless struggle, but even moreso why I conceive that women like Cococandy, who seem to be at odds with their natural biological conditions, are a problem to the society at large!

We choose uniqueness in our beings and fairness to all and sundry well over your feminism.

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
There's so many ignorant asses about on this topic. As if anyone gives a shyt who wears the pants in their homes.
Mamatee07:
It's obvious that Foluke and many here do not even understand t meaning of gender equality
Gender equality is not about marriages, operate your marriage in whatever way you wish but outside your home every women on the road is equal to every on the road.

Those talking about the Bible, pls note that the Bible only mentions a woman submitting to her husband and not every man on the road. We are talking about equality in society at large and not marriages

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Who the fvck started shyte with you and is trying to finish anything? Where do I know you from, scandalous sket? Keep talking to yourself under multiple handles, till you get ya eyes pierced with a fork and ya brain fvcking blown off. If this is how you lunatic fvckers in Ibadan get down - keep that shyt over there and stop following me everywhere.

If you're miserable, lonely, jobless, and you've got a death wish - take ya own life and go disturb whoever created you. But don't worry, I might help you out with that since you're now an asylum seeker in the UK. Just keep pushing it and crossing the line.

I've been warning you for over 10 months now and you'll get ya wish soon. Keep spamming my handle on every thread and quoting me with stupid shyte.

This is ya post on a next thread that has nothing to do with me last dec (someone told me about the thread and there are tens of posts with you following me around and spamming my handle everywhere):

https://www.nairaland.com/2773683/nairaland-romance-section-slum-book/2#40577861

^^^^I don't know when I became a "romancelander" that you had to spam my handle there as well. By the time I fvck you over, even faggit arse seun and his forum would feel the brunt.

My last post to you ever.

Nothing pesin no go see for hear o grin ... Still yet they won't stop quoting you
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Myosotis:

First I have to say I appreciate your level of maturity.(Not throwing insults like most people who are against the topic)

If I'm not wrong you are saying there should be no need for the law because as it is, the society has totally evolved from what it used to be to a more female friendly one.

That I do not agree with you! The customary law and the religious law has and will continue to restrict woman's right if nothing is done about it, certain States in the north follow Islamic (Sharia) law, although not exclusively and only in instances where Muslims make use of Islamic courts. Adherence to Islamic and customary law reinforces practices that are unfavourable to women, including those relating to freedom of movement, marriage, and inheritance.

You mean, Even if some female folks are treated so wrongly across Nigeria, the ones you know are treated even better than the male, as a result of sensitivity.

Even if kinda agree, that will be just a little, no matter the part of Nigeria that you are in, if a woman decides to place her career fight before marriage she will be attacked fiercely by both men and women, take linderikeji for example. You come in her and read all forms of insults because she is unmarried.
This is as a result of the gender inequality in Nigeria.

In the past it has been the effort to give right to women and eliminate discrimination against sex that got us where we are today, if there become gender equality in this country, the people orientation gradually move from what it used to be to what it is supposed to be ideally...

PS. I don't get why you mentioned cococandy. Are you referring to lesbianism or gay rights? Is she a lesbian?

I have emboldened certain areas of your quote for the sake of reference. Having followed this thread from the first page, I've noticed that prevalent error in a lot of posts.

Quick questions(not just to you but to whoever it may interest):

What exactly are the components of this bill and is it going to be drawn in such a way that it has an all inclusive power over certain areas of the general constitution such as Sharia Laws?

Secondly, apart from a few areas of the constitution that seem biased against women, are there laws( apart from the Sharia of course) that inherently carry the power to work against women?

Thirdly, does Nigeria not already have enough laws that kick against rape and other "crimes"?

If you haven't haven't guessed by now, the questions I have asked are largely rhetorical. Nigeria's problem is not a matter of making more Laws. It is a matter of education and ethical awareness. Let me give a quick example. The Bill in question will not force a family from treating their daughters as second hand citizens of the family. It will not stop our obviously faulty mentality pertaining to successful single women.

It will not stop these issues because they are sociocultural in nature. In themselves, a lot of them(some exclusive) are not crimes.

The Bill definitely seems like a waste of time. What we need is a re-evaluation of grey areas of our constitution that can be used as an excuse to get away with crimes against women and more importantly, we need EDUCATION and awareness. Courses and subjects should be introduced at all levels of education that teach values promoting a more balanced society.

Selah.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by SirShymexx: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Nothing pesin no go see for hear o grin ... Still yet they won't stop quoting you

Lol. I get mad and psychotic stalkers on this forum all the time. But this one has to be the craziest one and she has a death wish. There are just certain lines you don't cross. She's just lucky it's the internet and you can't do nothing in real time cos you've to follow due process. Else half of her face would've been smashed in time ago on sight in self-defense. I don't play that shyte, especially if I don't know the sociopath.

I don't know how you can warn someone continuously for over 10 months to stay in her lane and keep ya name out of her mouth. Yet, she gets more bitter every time like a jilted and scorned slag. I don't even know this miserable fvcker. grin
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
And by now, if it isn't already apparent to you that Gender Equality Bill does not equate to the private practices of spouses or lovers or friends to be decided between them, you are one of the many people that need to feed your minds with more information.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Mamatee07: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
cococandy:
There's so many ignorant asses about on this topic. As if anyone gives a shyt who wears the pants in their homes.

I always wondered why Nigerians are so afraid of Gender equality then I saw it's because th men are afraid to lose their "superiority " to their wives are the woman think their husband will kick them out or men won't marry them if they dare say they support gender equality.

The other funny thing Is how Nigerians love to quote quote Bible to suit themselves. I don't know where they saw that a woman should submit to every man on the road undecided

Also funny that the adulterers and fornicators like Foluke who married another woman's husband and divorced her ex husband are suddenly quoting Bible. Apparently Foluke. The Adulteress.is now a saint in the eyes of Nairaland men because she doesn't support gender equality which clearly she doesn't even understand. I am sure the same Foluke.would never want her Driver to think he's superior to her just because he has a Penis

The mistake those women on Instagram made is they should have calmly explained what gender equality actually means. Nigerians need need first be educated on what gender equality actually means
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. I get mad and psychotic stalkers on this forum all the time. But this one has to be the craziest one and she has a death wish. There are just certain lines you don't cross. She's just lucky it's the internet and you can't do nothing in real time cos you've to follow due process. Else half of her face would've been smashed in time ago on sight in self-defense. I don't play that shyte, especially if I don't know the sociopath.

I don't know how you can warn someone continuously for over 10 months to stay in her lane and keep ya name out of her mouth. Yet, she gets more bitter every time like a jilted and scorned slag. I don't even know this miserable fvcker. grin
grin grin grin Can't wait for E-slap to be invented grin grin
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by SirShymexx: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
grin grin grin Can't wait for E-slap to be invented grin grin

Lol. If the e-slap would create an impact physically in real time - I'm in. grin grin

A lot of these people are crazy,miserable, and bitter - with emotional and psychological issues. Hence I like playing agent provocateur. They just don't know how to stay in their lane and let folks clown around and have comic relief. grin

I hope you don't have stalkers as well cos I've got a truckload of those miserable mofos. And the most rabid ones are always scandalous biitches. grin Even my chics don't stalk me.

Anyway, any tune for today?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. If the e-slap would create an impact physically in real time - I'm in. grin grin

A lot of these people are crazy,miserable, and bitter - with emotional and psychological issues. Hence I like playing agent provocateur. They just don't know how to stay in their lane and let folks clown around and have comic relief. grin

I hope you don't have stalkers as well cos I've got a truckload of those miserable mofos. And the most rabid ones are always scandalous biitches. grin Even my chics don't stalk me.

Anyway, any tune for today?
Yea : Sia - Chandelier ( that was early in the morning ) , then another tune from David Guetta ft Sia - Titanium , Chris brown - Anyways and then Drake - Headlines cheesy
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by SirShymexx: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Yea : Sia - Chandelier ( that was early in the morning ) , then another tune from David Guetta ft Sia - Titanium , Chris brown - Anyways and then Drake - Headlines cheesy

Sia is dope. But I don't really mess with electro/indie pop/house/dance music like that, unless I'm listening to the radio to hear what's hot. You won't find Sia, David Guetta, Ellie Goulding, Avicii, Calvin Harris, Naughty Boy et al on my playlist. Calvin Harris and Naughty Boy used to be heavily involved in grime music back in the day...then they got their big break with US artists, and both just went pop lol. Naughty Boy is the craziest cos I grew up hearing Naughty Boy production on a lot grime tunes...now the Paki ninja is super-pop lol. Big ups to him for getting that money and doing it major, tho. Salute.

Anyway, right now (for a few weeks now), I'm feeling Lukas Graham's "7 Years". That's a beautiful tune right there. And a lot of old Lemar Obika.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by brownsug(f): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mapet!

mapet:
I tot same. Beside it made those two girls unworthy of what they proclaim. I simply saw two vain, idi.otic women
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by telemapreye1(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol.

Observation: I can see two miserable and lonely Eboe kids raised by Chimanmanda the hustler who writes idiotic books attacking an old Yoloba woman airing her opinions. This is war! grin

These idiots and the nauseating gender equality crap - I don't know how women can be equal when most women can't even drive properly (the most terrible drivers ever). grin
Brother pls why did you mention my moniker or do you want me to sue you for character defamation?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by taiwo4love(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
See How Olamide Reacted After Wande Coal Releases His Own Version Of Olamide’s “Who You Epp”
http://gidiinfo.com/see-olamide-reacted-wande-coal-releases-version-olamides-epp/

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Exactly
Mamatee07:

I always wondered why Nigerians are so afraid of Gender equality then I saw it's because th men are afraid to lose their "superiority " to their wives are the woman think their husband will kick them out or men won't marry them if they dare say they support gender equality.
The other funny thing Is how Nigerians love to quote quote Bible to suit themselves. I don't know where they saw that a woman should submit to every man on the road undecided
Also funny that the adulterers and fornicators like Foluke who married another woman's husband and divorced her ex husband are suddenly quoting Bible. Apparently Foluke. The Adulteress.is now a saint in the eyes of Nairaland men because she doesn't support gender equality which clearly she doesn't even understand. I am sure the same Foluke.would never want her Driver to think he's superior to her just because he has a Penis
The mistake those women on Instagram made is they should have calmly explained what gender equality actually means. Nigerians need need first be educated on what gender equality actually means
optimus007:
And by now, if it isn't already apparent to you that Gender Equality Bill does not equate to the private practices of spouses or lovers or friends to be decided between them, you are one of the many people that need to feed your minds with more information.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
cococandy:
You won't go and find food to fill your hungry bones abi? Pls keep my name off your dirty fingers. Epic ediot.
To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything better. You just go from bad to worse each day without any hope of things getting better.

Everything in your riposte carries the imprint of a cyber bully, but you can enjoy yourself, regardless.

Damn! Your man must have a hell of a time with your type.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Sia is dope. But I don't really mess with electro/indie pop/house/dance music like that, unless I'm listening to the radio to hear what's hot. You won't find Sia, David Guetta, Ellie Goulding, Avicii, Calvin Harris, Naughty Boy et al on my playlist. Calvin Harris and Naughty Boy used to be heavily involved in grime music back in the day...then they got their big break with US artists, and both just went pop lol. Naughty Boy is the craziest cos I grew up hearing Naughty Boy production on a lot grime tunes...now the Paki ninja is super-pop lol. Big ups to him for getting that money and doing it major, tho. Salute.

Anyway, right now (for a few weeks now), I'm feeling Lukas Graham's "7 Years". That's a beautiful tune right there. And a lot of old Lemar Obika.
Avicii , I have just one of his tracks on my playlist - The Nights that ... and David Guetta ... I'm just waiting for his Euro 2016 theme song ... I just hope it'll be a hit
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Ugosample(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Aunty Azil... You're blessed... infact... if it's not that you're married and I'm not a serious person... I'd have married you...

Cc: smileysmiley

Hope you can read... Gender equality bill in no way protects the girl child... it protects lazy-ass women who can't compete with hardworking women like Azil up there doing great things... the gender equality doesn't send the girl child to school... it's a facade... That's all... a deceptive facade...

My mom doesn't need gender equality... my sister... she's married now don't need gender equality... And I'm not ashamed to say it... my mom had a point made more money than my father... my sister is an Accountant... And already self employed with three kids... she doesn't need gender equality... As far as I know... as long as you want it... there's equal opportunity for both gender to make it...

I'm tired of typing... lol... grin

Can you say the same for women from the north?

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
konvict0111:
To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything better. You just go from bad to worse each day without any hope of things getting better.

Everything in your riposte carries the imprint of a cyber bully, but you can enjoy yourself, regardless.

Damn! Your man must have a hell of a time with your type.
I'm the bully? I guess that makes you the victim right?

Amazing
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
cococandy:
Madam, longest time
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Myosotis:

First I have to say I appreciate your level of maturity.(Not throwing insults like most people who are against the topic)

If I'm not wrong you are saying there should be no need for the law because as it is, the society has totally evolved from what it used to be to a more female friendly one.

That I do not agree with you! The customary law and the religious law has and will continue to restrict woman's right if nothing is done about it, certain States in the north follow Islamic (Sharia) law, although not exclusively and only in instances where Muslims make use of Islamic courts. Adherence to Islamic and customary law reinforces practices that are unfavourable to women, including those relating to freedom of movement, marriage, and inheritance.

You mean, Even if some female folks are treated so wrongly across Nigeria, the ones you know are treated even better than the male, as a result of sensitivity.

Even if kinda agree, that will be just a little, no matter the part of Nigeria that you are in, if a woman decides to place her career fight before marriage she will be attacked fiercely by both men and women, take linderikeji for example. You come in her and read all forms of insults because she is unmarried.
This is as a result of the gender inequality in Nigeria.

In the past it has been the effort to give right to women and eliminate discrimination against sex that got us where we are today, if there become gender equality in this country, the people orientation gradually move from what it used to be to what it is supposed to be ideally...

PS. I don't get why you mentioned cococandy. Are you referring to lesbianism or gay rights? Is she a lesbian?
I like your submission and as I said before all opinions are valid.

I have tried to gauge your pulse and can infer from your post that your concern is for women to be adequately protected from physical abuse, rape, discrimination of all sorts and so on.

You can correct me if I'm missing something, but I thought we already have in place adequate legal cover for all these already. I'm not against any initiative to further bolster these legal framework to bring it up-to-date with current realities.

My interest in all of these is for us to exercise caution in whatever measure we choose to take in order to avoid a needless return journey back to bedlam.

Violence against women is condemnable, not just because it is committed against the female gender, but because it constitutes a contravention of our human rights from an absolute point of view instead of the relativism that is advanced through the disease that is feminism.

I hope you see my point view now.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by SirShymexx: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Avicii , I have just one of his tracks on my playlist - The Nights that ... and David Guetta ... I'm just waiting for his Euro 2016 theme song ... I just hope it'll be a hit

Avicii is decent, still. I think the reason why I don't really mess with these electro/indie pop/dance/house artists is cos most of them aren't even supposed to be artists and they lack singing talent. They just have the big machine behind them, hence their lyrics are always simplistic/basic and all over the place. Avicii, like Calvin Harris and Naughty boy, are DJs/producers - yet they have many chart topping singles. I just listen to them for club. David Guetta is alright tho.

I'm a sucker for tournament theme songs (I've always been from childhood) cos that's track in ya head when you remember those tournaments. I still remember Youssou N'dour and Axelle Red's France 98 theme song, the one for Sydney Olympics in 2000 (can't remember the artist but the "never let nothing hold you down" part will always stand out); Keri Hilson and Akon's theme song for the South African World Cup; and K'naan's theme song, "Wavin' flag". My best tournament theme songs right there.

BTW, I'm a big fan of K'naan. Definitely the best rapper out of Africa. Big ups to Somalia and Somalis - Fvcking savages lol. Never go to war with Somalis cos no one can win against them lool. They fight in millions.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
cococandy:

I'm the bully? I guess that makes you the victim right?

Amazing
Sorry, I wouldn't quite put it that way.

Clearly, you and I do not share the same view of life, but much unlike you I have learnt to stand up for what I believe in without needing to descend into name calling, vulgarism and other forms of social misdemeanour.

Your posture that suggests that others must see the world through your own eyes is highly misplaced and regrettable. I do not wish to be drawn into a banter, I just want you to understand your perspectives on issues, more often than not, tends to only one side of the pan which is why you find it difficult to achieve balance in your submission on vexing subjects.

I have no intention to change you from the woman you have become, but I'm afraid your seeming lack of moral consciousness surpasses all possible known threshold for moral limits and it's even positioning on top of that to go down in history!

I hope you don't make it to the Guinness book of world records for all the wrong reasons...

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Thank God we have a witness to how this ish started. I ignored you after you acted like a mor.on but you couldn't help yourself and you had to mention me again, then you did it again earlier this year. You ran away and I told you that I intend to finish this.

I already told you that you can ask for my addresses, I will give them all to you. If you want to find out whether or not I am an asylum seeker, let me smell a crime from your side undecided

Do not quote me again. Good riddance to bad rubbish! undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Avicii is decent, still. I think the reason why I don't really mess with these electro/indie pop/dance/house artists is cos most of them aren't even supposed to be artists and they lack singing talent. They just have the big machine behind them, hence their lyrics are always simplistic/basic and all over the place. Avicii, like Calvin Harris and Naughty boy, are DJs/producers - yet they have many chart topping singles. I just listen to them for club. David Guetta is alright tho.

I'm a sucker for tournament theme songs (I've always been from childhood) cos that's track in ya head when you remember those tournaments. I still remember Youssou N'dour and Axelle Red's France 98 theme song, the one for Sydney Olympics in 2000 (can't remember the artist but the "never let nothing hold you down" part will always stand out); Keri Hilson and Akon's theme song for the South African World Cup; and K'naan's theme song, "Wavin' flag". My best tournament theme songs right there.

BTW, I'm a big fan of K'naan. Definitely the best rapper out of Africa. Big ups to Somalia and Somalis - Fvcking savages lol. Never go to war with Somalis cos no one can win against them lool. They fight in millions.
Goodness Gracious shocked shocked shocked
Nigga , you're a music genius o .
I'm telling you , you're way way far away better than me .
I'm a big fan of sports music too .
K'naan wasn't bad at all , 2010 isn't a year to be forgotten ...
God bless South Africa o jare
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
CFCman:

Madam, longest time
hello smiley
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
cococandy:
hello smiley
Hope you're good. My PM doesn't work though. Maybe its because I deactivated my CFCfan account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laycon, AMP Support Ned Nwoko's Malaria Eradication Project / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.