Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions (25868 Views)

Ghana’s Chalkboard Computer Teacher Arrives Singapore To Attend Microsoft Summit / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Topmaike007(m): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Going to school nowadays are not to get certificate but to defend what you carry. ..in this thread I shall be disscusing some major point not to go to private institutions such as poly or uni.

1) there fee are high that it takes the rich alone to be there or maybe your parents are also having some helpers such younger brothers,sisters,uncle,or any relatives..Compared to federal or state institutions some federal institutions are paying #20,000 as school fee and I trust my self if I keep up with my importation biz I can pay my school fee even without letting my Parent to know.

2)promoting them whether do test or fail a single paper no carry over nothing because they can't pay a very huge amount of money and still fail them is rubbish come and do such in OAU if you're not serious you will go back home

3)not able to defend their result, you cannot expect school that has no competition to know book because when you are busy reading hard in public institutions to maintain your slut in the department you vouch For chai if they bring their overall best from private Institution them no fit defeat you because you spending most of your time reading all ways and not to be rusticated from school private cannot match US... My guys in Angola and awo hostel can testify to it..

4)if you are going to private just know in your heart that your issue of getting employed is base on I sabi person or I go work for papa company because I have seen a situation that a girl has a certificate from one private poly in southwest I will not mention name of the school this girl was dismiss when she can't write a good application letter,i was dissapointed in me because if people are talking about school she will also be talking..and also public certificate are well recognized than private. .it is very hard for private ond student to do direct entry to public institutions even hnd in public institutions is very hard for private to be admitted.

5)they don't do post utme they buy space in the school admission and become there student, by so doing I believe they are dull if you are not dull why not go and compete with your mate In federal poly or uni because the idea of people saying that they was denied admission that was the main reason they went to private but if you know the formula you will not be denied admission and the formula is this you scored 185 in utme and you chose unn or some other mighty schools in Nigeria and still put medicine and surgery as course oga no waste your time and money na come back next year be that but if you change your institution and course plus hardwork in reading it will Surely

Add yours if you agree and quote me wrong if you are a victim of private institution grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by LordIsaac(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2016
I think we have enlightened them enough....let's not murder their spirit...They now know their place in our university system!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by rheether(f): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2016
OP, how rich is your dad?

29 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Topmaike007(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:
OP, how rich is your dad?
my dad is not a millionaire but I believe with my hardwork and prayers I will take my dad to the top.....he count his own money in tense of Thousand

38 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by kolnel: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2016
The issue is how many ppl can afford it
It's much easier to condemn what we can't afford
Poverty gives bad mentality
Private universities don't come cheap

48 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Helkayklassic(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2016
This your write up sef! SMH!

50 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol this ur idea is one sided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Edubrazilnwa(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Nawa oo y d unnecessary comparison

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by sheedy407(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2016
OP,
You cant even construct or outline your points in a comprehensive approach to discredit private universities to your public universities.
I believe you still need to bend your trunk,make your proper research and head back to Nairaland to back up your fallacious claims because this is a very poor write up

In all,I still represent MADONNA UNIVERSITY 2010/2011 set.
@sheedy407
Thank you

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by rheether(f): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Topmaike007:
my dad is not a millionaire but I believe with my hardwork and prayers I will take my dad to the top.....he count his own money in tense of Thousand

Then shut up, keep working hard, keep praying so that you will take your dad to the top. It's not your fault that you can't afford to attend a private university so please, stop the hate.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by ogaofficer(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Rubbish, too early in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Lisaint(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Gbam tell dem
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Lattop(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Public university is better dan Private university*

Like if u agree
Share if u disagree

40 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by fbtowner(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Topmaike007:

I like this response God bless u

13 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Aremu01(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Nairaland and counter threads
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by ossyla(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Shaking my head in dismay

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by donbenedict(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
I attended a private university, read and came out with a 2nd class upper.. nw i'm pursuing my masters at uniport.

And op, let me just tell u smth, life ain't all abt where u schooled or this or that, when God wants to bless you, he will bless you.

Need I remind u abt olajumoke? Am sure she didn't even go to any school.. buh she is damn richer dan ur father! No offence.

34 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Jayne07(f): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Please go back to OAU and request for a refund of all your fees. Your English is terrible, and you sit there and compare yourself to other students? Wow!

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by momohtosin1(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by JefLonDon(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:

Then shut up, keep working hard, keep praying so that you will take your dad to the top. It's not your fault that you can't afford to attend a private university so please, stop the hate.

madam why being harsh

are you the girl that cant write application letter?

or you are part of the get inside people

please go and look for job jare, dont come and be insulting your elders here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by ogaofficer(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
fbtowner:

I like this response God bless u
even when he made a mistake in the said post.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by stevkc: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2016
They got no brain. I confirmed this when I was serving

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by aguiyi2: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Topmaike007:
. OP, with your type of written english, where lies our hope for a learned generation?.

14 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol biased individual. That's what you think, but thank God there is no such discrimination when looking for jobs today. Nowadays job is either about connection, God's grace, and what you know. You forgot that most of the private school students, always go abroad to do their masters , after their BSC , so when they come back to look for job is always a walk over for them .

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Op just ur english alone is enuf to make u fail any written interview. Since u proclaimed urself "very intelligent" biko try to improve on ur written english. Thank you.

Meanwhile I pray to God to bless me and my husband with lots of cash because I want my kids to attend the best PRIVATE UNIVERSITY in town.

33 Likes 1 Share

Not valid points at all..
Typical Nigerian who doesnt think outside the box

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by ogaofficer(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Jayne07:
Please go back to OAU and request for a refund of all your fees. Your English is terrible, and you sit there and compare yourself to other students? Wow!
Madam take it easy, that's my Alma mater. Pls forgive the guy on my behalf.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by missterious(f): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2016
I couldn't read it. You write horribly.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by rheether(f): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2016
holicalpha:
Morning B!tch...He spoke the truth... Hate Him or Love him....Public Institution are better than Private...mostly in terms of Products.

Which product? You don't a good product with a low budget.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by fbtowner(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2016
ogaofficer:
even when he made a mistake in the said post.

Calm down he didn't make any mistake he said the truth

Everyone won't like the truth u know

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions by amtaken(f): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Why didn't you opt to do your Masters in your private Uni?

#JustCurious.

#ProudlyAnAkokite.

donbenedict:
I attended a private university, read and came out with a 2nd class upper.. nw i'm pursuing my masters at uniport.

And op, let me just tell u smth, life ain't all abt where u schooled or this or that, when God wants to bless you, he will bless you.

Need I remind u abt olajumoke? Am sure she didn't even go to any school.. buh she is damn richer dan ur father! No offence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner / Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.